BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
If you are going to dose, please do so far away from your guns....

+10, or so my friend says.

This guy I used to know said he saw someones head turn into a flaming pumpkin. I'm not talking about my friend here. My friends trips were nowhere near as dark as that.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:48:25 PM EDT
[#2]
LSD is just like any other drug under the sun from Michelob to cocaine.  If you do too much of it it'll fuck you up bad.  You can do it once and be in the wrong place at the wrong time and it'll fuck you up bad.  If you use it as a crutch to help you deal with other problems you'll end up fucking yourself up bad.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
years ago a relitive thought the cops were coming for him at school ate a whole sheet ......saw god at the hospital ....had a long talk with him  Became a Baptist Minister.... i guess its all how ya look at it

Good one. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:11:43 PM EDT
[#4]
JUST SAY NO
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top