Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 11:16:20 AM EDT
[#1]
proud upstanding member of the "One way door society"
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:05:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe if you went over there and they shoved it in your face, then maybe you would have a complaint.  But grow some moxy boy - this aint your Granddaddy's world anymore.

Whether you like it or not, that is the way things are and you will have to deal with it.

I think you acted rather on the immature side.

However, you are an adult and can do whatever you want.  

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I would have done what you did, Ire. You stood by what you think is right, and refused to compromise on it for the sake of making someone else happy.

Jojo, your moral fiber is lacking, man. You must really be hurting for some action if you're willing to bend your principles like that. Either that, or you really think homosexuality is ok.

Me, I guess I'm just not desperate enough to go hang out with two gay guys, in hopes the girl will put out. I also won't be desperate enough when some girl in my future says she doesn't like guns, and wants me to get rid of them.

J.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I think homosexuality is okay...
I judge people on character and morals, not what their lifestyle is.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#6]
It's completely by chance that AIDS began to show up in great numbers in homosexuals. It could just as easily have infected a heterosexual person, and spread FIRST through the heterosexual community.
View Quote

Aids is thought to be a product of either the polio vaccination trials or some bioexperiment in Haiti.  It coming from monkeys is fucking retarded, it would have showed up sooner, or we would see an abnormally large amount of AIDS cases in the area surrounding the initial infection.  We don't.  It wasn't the apes, dammit.

Let's not forget that just because someone is gay, doesn't make him any more promiscuous than his heterosexual counterpart.
View Quote

Hear about the syphillis outbreak in Kalifornia?  

Back in the 60s and 70s, EVERYone was sleeping with everyone else.
View Quote

...And you had to walk up hill both ways?  This is the new age, everybody is sleeping with each other, just like you did.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Jojo, your moral fiber is lacking, man. You must really be hurting for some action if you're willing to bend your principles like that. Either that, or you really think homosexuality is ok.
View Quote

Why not?  Do they not have the right of the pursuit of happiness?  Do they not have the right to choose how they live their own life?  You may find it offensive, but who gives a fuck?  Move or shutup, this is how life is, not your candy land fantasy.

Homosexuality has been around way longer than Hollywood.  There is nothing wrong with it except for the fact that it is deviant and by that I mean they can't procreate.

Some of you can be more facist than a person "suppossed" to be about the freedom.  To all you homo haters:

You are wolves in sheeps clothing.  We really don't need anyone on the side of freedom that doesn't really believe in others rights to freedom.  Including you, Eric"I'm more facist than facist"theHun.  

(A personal flame from the Anti-Facist League)
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Jojo, there are many groups of people I choose not to associate with due to my personal beliefs. I didn't say their actions should be illegal, simply that I don't have to or care to associate with them due to the lifestyle choices they made. If I find their actions to be morally repugnant, then I cane choose not to be around them.

If that makes me a fascist, then so be it, you communist waiter, you.

J.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Ire, You should have gone and every time these two gays made a move or said anything that indicated that they were in love you could have made loud gagging sounds like you were going to through up. When asked about it you could have said that you are not a bigot, it just makes you sick.

LOL

THISISME
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:58:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Saw a program a few years ago which stated the gubment confirmed AIDS was brought into the US by a male flight attendant.

The topic of homosexuality sure does bring out the opinions.  There's another thread going.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:05:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:20:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We really don't need anyone on the side of freedom that doesn't really believe in others rights to freedom.  
View Quote

Music to my ears.

I've been struggling with this problem of "Americanism" where all these really patriotic people who love freedom also cherish their ability to exact moral judgement on anything different than themselves or different than what their interpretations of what is written in their religious texts.

Conservatism is not freedom. It is closed mindedness driven by a person's subjectivity.

There's no room in MY America for THAT. That attitude is almost what is espoused by the Taliban, just based on a different religious text.

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#14]
AIDS isn't just a homosexual disease.
View Quote

Before the disease became "well known," it was called GRID in medical circles: Gay Related Immunity Disease.

The odds of a homo turning up positive are much greater than a hetro's.

I follow the philosophy of live and let live, but I'd rather be labeled a bigot than hang aroung fags.  

Someone mentioned, "It's not your grandfather's world."  Well, that's the problem.  If it was, the fags would still be in the closet; with the door locked.  Whatever they do in the closet is their business.

Eddie
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#16]
And dammit, I won't tip for bad service.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:19:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you judge someone on their behaviorial [b]choices[/b] rather than an intrinsic characteristic then you are not a bigot.. imo

[u]she[/u] is a dogmatic liberal...also a behavior [b]choice[/b]
View Quote

Well, if it is not a "choice" but a fact of biology, then he [b]IS[/b] a bigot for hating them.....

Scott

View Quote

Excuse me but would you like to quote where he ever actually "said" that he "hated" them? Oh i get it, just becuase he doesn't like thier lifestyle means that he automaticly hates them. What a load of bullshit. There is a big difference between not liking someones lifestyle choice and hating them. you need to get your head out of your ass and realise this. Im tired of dealing with assholes like you that just dont pay enough damned attention.

fact of biology? Please! There is absolutely no proof on the books that homosexuality is caused by "biology" In fact homosexuality goes against the very grain of science itself.  

If he is uncomfortable about being around them then he needs to worry about his feelings. If he decides not to be around people who have a lifestyle that he dislikes he is not being a "bigot" he is being a rational human being. grow up.

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Interesting how the word "bigot" is being used in some circles:

...those who make such an affirmation of Christian Supremacy are often called bigots, an antichrist Jewish buzzword allegedly laid upon the king of England, when he refused...

From  a f@ckstickpseudochristianNAZIwebsite...
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:55:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Oh boy...

There is a something you should always remember, Tolerance = Curiosity.  She likes to hang around gay men?  Good for her, now tag along, slap a goofy look on face and don't forget to flirt.  You just blew an easy chance for some hot bisexual threesome sex.  (By that I mean your chick and a female friend of hers, with you).  

What the fuck where you thinking?  Did you think she would just want to bask in the glory of your manhood after that?  Do you think, knowing she was a liberal piece of shit, that after you said "[b]I hate people of homosexual tendencies"[/b]  
View Quote

really jojo really. should i REALLY have to go through this AGAIN?
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I think you acted rather on the immature side.
View Quote

Explain how.  

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#24]
thats funny I seem to remember that in fact Christians did preach kill those who aren't Christians, or mess with their native livelihoods till they kill themselves, oh and rape the kids can't forget that.
Sorry any argument based on religion automatically pisses me off.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:04:41 PM EDT
[#25]
And I sure as hell wouldn't tip a commie waiter.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:15:23 PM EDT
[#26]
This went on and on. I know some of you will say why do you even talk to this chick and [red]the only reason i have is that she is hot.[/red]
View Quote

Actually, this line says more about you then your whole post says about her.

Sad really.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
AIDS isn't just a homosexual disease.
View Quote

The odds of a homo turning up positive are much greater than a hetro's.

Eddie
View Quote

Eddie, You don't have the facts, And you shouldn't present your misinformed opinions as such.

http://www.thebody.com/cdc/news_updates_archive/nov27_02/women_aids.html

Women Make Up Half of HIV Cases; Milestone Explains Effects of Epidemic
Washington Post
11.27.02; David Brown
Marking the arrival of a milestone experts had predicted for years, the UN and the World Health Organization announced Wednesday that about half the HIV-infected people worldwide are women. The continued spread of AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa, where the majority of new infections have occurred in women for several years, is the main engine behind the "feminization" of the epidemic, although the number of infected women is rising elsewhere as well.

Heterosexual transmission is now the main cause of new infections in Western Europe and is of growing importance in Eastern Europe. "We are far away from the gay white male disease it was in the 1980s," said UNAIDS Executive Director Peter Piot. In all, 42 million people are living with HIV, according to the report.

African girls are at higher risk because their partners tend to be older and are more likely to be infected. Many African girls and married women find it difficult to demand safe sex practices. Male-to-female transmission is more efficient than female-to-male, and the genital tract of teenage girls is more vulnerable to infection than that of older girls.

The report cites numerous social and economic consequences of the rising numbers of infected women. Women in Africa do most of the work on subsistence farms and most of the food preparation, are more involved in the education of children, and are the chief caregivers for ill family members. Experts believe the effects of the drought and famine in southern Africa are much worse because of AIDS, and they warn of the risk of the poor socialization of the 11 million children who have lost one or both parents to AIDS. The worsening African food shortage "is the first sign of the larger societywide destabilizing impact of AIDS, as was predicted several years ago, but which I frankly didn't think would happen so quickly," Piot said.

There was also good news, however. The report cites early evidence that the prevention campaigns that helped reduce new infections in Uganda and Thailand are working elsewhere. HIV prevalence has fallen among pregnant women in South Africa (from 21 percent in 1998 to 15 percent last year), in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (from 24 percent in 1995 to 15 percent last year) and in the Dominican Republic.

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:53:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:36:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
2) The incident didn't happen in all of the Christian faiths (that we know of).  It was just the Catholics.
View Quote

Just an FYI... there are a whole slew of fundamentalists sects that have harbored ministers who were pedo.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:51:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Would you be a bigot if the friend had some other lifestyle you did not want to be around?  Say he was a skinhead or KKK guy?  

Sound like she is the intolerant one.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:57:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#32]
You're not really a bigot, you just don't know when a fun time is staring you in the face.

Besides, "bigot" really isnt the correct term here. The correct term is "Intollerant".

It does sound like you are only talking to this chick because she is hot. You want to jump this chicks bones? Be nice to her friends. Simple.

The way I see it, you are already bending your own rules by sliming after this chick because she is hot. You should have no problem bending some of your other rules if it means "getting
some". Know what I mean?

I am an intollerant bigot, but some of the funniest people I know are gay. When they start doing their "flamey" shit, I look at them with a slack-jawed stare and say "That is so gross". They understand, laugh and stop...for awhile anyway.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And I sure as hell wouldn't tip a commie waiter.
View Quote

Sure you would.

Plant your corn early

Stay out of dark alleys

Put $2 on 'Happy Boy' in the 3rd race

Keep out of the hot sun.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 11:12:31 PM EDT
[#34]
"He's real cool"   A tip-off. I'm NOT cool. I don't WANT to be 'cool'. I yam what I yam! and it's NOT 'cool'

"He's gay and not afraid to let people know."

Just what I wanted to do that night, talk about homosexuality.

In short, who is this guy, anyway? Does he hunt?Fish? Read? Fly? Sail? I mean WTF do the two of us have in common, anyway? Is this someone I want to meet? Probably not.

Do I dislike gay people?

No.

I've had friends that happened to be gay. But at least I've had something in common with them, some sort of shared interest. One of my favorite sailors (as in sailboats) was gay. Sailing was our shared interest. We sailed together and talked ragboats for hours on end.

Neither of us really ever spoke about our sex lives or preferences to each other. I imagine that he was about as uninterested in my sex life as I was of his.

I would imagine that he would have found listening to Suzie and I about as disgusting as I would have found it listening to him tell me about him and Johnny.

Hey, I had no real control of my sexuality. I didn't ASK to be hetrosexual. It just happened that way, although I'm glad things worked out that way. One day as a youngster, I woke up with a hard-on and a vision of a WOMAN. Some gay guy probably woke up with a hard-on and a vision of a guy. Fair enough. Probably ain't his fault.

But I probably wouldn't want to waste my time meeting this guy because it sure seems we have nothing in common.

One other question: WTF do you have in common with that liberal chick, anyway. She seems like a royal PITA to me.

BTW, the ONLY thing that chowderhead Klinton did that I even remotely agree with is 'Don't ask, don't tell'. A person's sex life is NOBODIES business. ESPECIALLY the gubmints!
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 3:19:54 AM EDT
[#35]
I've never met him, but from what I've gathered, he and his partner are very big on PDA

In short, who is this guy, anyway? Does he hunt?Fish? Read? Fly? Sail? I mean WTF do the two of us have in common, anyway? Is this someone I want to meet? Probably not..
View Quote

What do I have in common with this girl?  Not much, as I said, I was just looking for some action.  But, she is really pissed about the other night.  Oh well, probably for the better anyhow.

One other question: WTF do you have in common with that liberal chick, anyway. She seems like a royal PITA to me.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 3:54:10 AM EDT
[#36]
On a side note, I'm of the belief that people need to stay out of other people's bedroom. If an adult wants to fuck a doorknob in the privacy of their own home (albeit sick), who is ANYONE to tell him he can't?
View Quote

I agree.  The key word here is privacy.  Most homos want everyone to be a part of (or witiness to) their "gayness."  If I choose to not embrace and support their right to pack fudge, I'm labeled a bigot. I'm comfortable with that.

Eddie
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 9:59:53 AM EDT
[#37]
AIDS began in Africa and from the very beginning it has been known that blacks are more likely to get the disease after exposure due to some genetic reason.  I have seen two or three different reports and they put the susceptibility to infection at 10 to 12 times that of other races.  Info like that could have saved a lot of lives, but since the first such study, in Portugal, it has been kept quiet.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
We really don't need anyone on the side of freedom that doesn't really believe in others rights to freedom.  
View Quote

Music to my ears.

I've been struggling with this problem of "Americanism" where all these really patriotic people who love freedom also cherish their ability to exact moral judgement on anything different than themselves or different than what their interpretations of what is written in their religious texts.

Conservatism is not freedom. It is closed mindedness driven by a person's subjectivity.

There's no room in MY America for THAT. That attitude is almost what is espoused by the Taliban, just based on a different religious text.

View Quote

Bingo!!!

If my girlfriend has a friend who she thinks is OK, I am going to give them a chance, regardless of their personal beliefs or lifestyle. Maybe I'll end wasting an evening with someone who I don't ever want to hang out with again, or maybe I'll have an evening of interesting conversation that goes in unexpected directions.

I've been to parties at gay people's houses and at lesbian houses. It is really no big deal.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 10:53:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Well we may need a few more bigot's in the world.

If a person is gay then call him gay!
If he is a terrorist then call him a terrorist!
If he is shooting unarmed civilian's then call the murdering bastage a murderer not a "sniper"![pissed]

All this PC crap is just crap!

Stand by your conviction's ar fall for anything!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Guys who like lesbians usually have never met any in person.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:14:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Saw a program a few years ago which stated the gubment confirmed AIDS was brought into the US by a male flight attendant.

The topic of homosexuality sure does bring out the opinions.  There's another thread going.
View Quote

Yep.  Gaetan Dugas is widely believed to have brought HIV to North America.  Confirmed, I dunno.  But then you have to wonder where HE got it from.  

-Gloftoe
View Quote

He was identified as "Patient 1" a [u]gay[/u] Lufthansa Flight Attendant who first spread it to the gay community in Denver, CO

It IS a gay disease.  Where do you think the women and the hemophiliacs got it from first?  Bi-sexual husbands packing fudge without their spouses knowledge.

IBTL
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:17:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:17:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reno.

Rosie.

I think we have a winner heah, gennelmen.

J.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:40:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I never did "get" the "lesbians are hot" thing. After all, they have ZERO interest in a hetero male like me.

On the other hand, at least three of the lesbians that I knew were definitely hot and two were downright gorgeous.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top