User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:49:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Tell them you took care of it and to no-show the case.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#3]
My cousin is a WV State Trooper, and I have been ticket by members of his detachment. I never mentioned his name or asked him for an help. Tell him to quit being a douchebag and pay his ticket.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:55:33 AM EDT
[#4]
It was either hit the car turning in front of me, have the suv that was riding my tail go up my tail pipe cuz it was wet or illegally pass a turning car. Ticket is still cheaper than a 3 car accident

If that is true and she can do some MS paint, she should tell it to the judge and take her chances.

If he's an old goat a tight skirt might work in her favor.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:56:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Pics.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:58:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Never did it, never was asked to do it, wouldn't do it if asked.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:27:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Just do like I've always done.  Call and talk to the officer about something else for 5 or 10 minutes.  At some point say you wrote someone I know a ticket.  I don't want anything done about it, but I promised them I would talk to you about it.

Has always worked thus far.  But then again I've brought friends and family members to jail so I guess I'm cold hearted anyway.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#9]
you handled exactly as i handle it, bro.  I grow weary of trying to help people get out of jams that they got themselves into in the first place.

-R
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:22:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Just tell her she is lucky the Officer didn't ticket her for having an obviously false weight on her license and she got off easy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Im my line of work I've been asked a few times by people  know to get them some help on the side.  I always say, "If I do that who can lose their job me or you?"

I don't get it some some people, they would still want me to risk my job or they think people alway want to help them out.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How was it asked?

1. Help by useing your LEO powers to make it disappear?

or

2. Help by giving advice on what to do or say in court?

If I were to ask a LEO friend for help with a ticket I'd be asking 2.

The email.

I have been driving thru XXXXXX for almost 3 years 2 times a day 5 days a week. I never speed I always follow the rules. I made a judgement call and did an improper pass of course in front of a cute young cop. I even think it was ur partner.  Lol.  Y'all all look the same in those sexy uniforms. Such a sucker for a man in uniform.  Anyway....Is there anything u can do?  It was either hit the car turning in front of me, have the suv that was riding my tail go up my tail pipe cuz it was wet or illegally pass a turning car. Ticket is still cheaper than a 3 car accident but thought I would ask. I understand if there is nothing u can do but never hurts to ask. Lol.  U start working for XXXXX and I get my first ticket in probably 10 years! Lol. Can I blame u?  Haaha.  Talk to u later. At least I might have made u smile. =)   I am helping the city od XXXXXX afterall.  
XXX

Good grief... that was painful to read.  Is all of her correspondence written like that?  I'm not ARFCOM's resident grammar nazi, but I'd ask your buddy to give her an additional citation for "excessive teenage-text-msg-grammar"

Gah.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:54:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So I ran into a former co-worker of mine about two weeks ago when I was taking a dinner break. Today I got a call and email from the person (I missed the call), saying they got a passing in a no passing zone citation and wanted to know if I could help them out.

Sorry but I don't ask other LEO's to drop tickets for friends. I told the person they should contact the LEO directly and talk to them about dropping the ticket.

I don't blame you.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Once upon a time in the land of Pennsylvania, A State Trooper had girlfriend who liked to speed. One day a Another Trooper caught her speeding and wrote out a summons for the fine young maiden.

Well, her love the Trooper asked the other Trooper to drop the ticket, to which he responded with "That would be innappropriate, ain't happening!" So the distraught Trooper wanting to help his damsel in distress went to the District Court and asked the Magistrate to dissmiss the ticket. The Magistrate told him that was innapropriate to ask and had the Young chivalrous Trooper charged with a Crime for interferring in Official matter and in time the Trooper lost both his job and his "Fast woman". They all lived happily ever after. The end.

In other words don't fuck with the judge and risk your good standing!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Of course then there was the accident that killed my Senior class president a year after we graduated.....

His daddy was a supervisor in the local barracks, he always decided what was good write ups and bad write ups before referring them to the court, so he always got his only son's tickets "dissappeared", being a small town we all knew he did it even up to and including the drunk driving statutes his kid broke before they toughened them up here.

Well, his son was drunk driving home from college with our senior class president in one seat and another guy i played baseball with in the backseat, being drunk and excessively speeding he almost made it home, he was in our fire Coverage area when his Mustang GT left the highway at 98MPH killing the tropper's son and our class president.

The doors came up, the trucks came out, the scene was ugly and Daddy showed up to be the investigating officer since he was on duty and did not realize it was his kids car.

Our fire chief summed it up perfectly for "father fix my ticket" .........

"Get him out of this one Trooper _____________!"

The Trooper retired soon after and every one except Mike and Mary Beth and himself lived happily ever after.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Fucking type out "you" you lazy slob.........

Got I can't stand people who use texting short hand with every single thing.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:48:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dumbass.

She ain't asking for help with the ticket, she is asking for handcuffs and some stick time.

TRG

It's pretty bad when 1NUTGUMMER's girlfriend figures it out before you, Bama.
Would you hit it?

Considering I already knew I could hit if I wanted I tend to over look that part.

No.

Does her DL has a vision endorsement?  

Or was it really dark when she met you?

TRG

You know I'm sexy.

I also know you are a screamer, you sure you want to walk this path in public?

TRG
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

lol, ur 2 funE

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, ur 2 funE

Got damn right about that.

TRG
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#20]
I HATE idiots who pass in no passing zones. They deserve TWO tickets for it. The second should be for reckless driving.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:23:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think we need some pics to give you a proper response...

ETA: Pics or BAN!!!!!!!!!111!1!!!1

No pics and she is not my type.

Do you really think anybody gives a shit if she's your type?  Let us decide for ourselves - you know the rules.  Hell, you enforce the rules

Brian

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:44:28 AM EDT
[#22]
When asked about "professional courtesy" one officer I know responded "Professional courtesy is not putting me in this situation to begin with."  A no passing zone citation is not a bs ticket, and should not be dropped.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:21:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:42:21 AM EDT
[#24]
How about–––– "Pay the thing and don't break the law in the future"?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:57:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:02:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Our traffic court will routinely throw out tickets for less than 10 over the speed limit, tickets written for accidents as long as there is no serious injury and insurance has made things right, expired tags as long as you can show you have them updated, no insurance as long as you can provide proof you have it and things like that as long as you come to court.

When people want me to help them with a ticket I tell them to meet me on their court date. I show them where to go and tell them what to say. They go in and get their ticket dismissed. They are like "Wow man you handled that for me". The ticket would have been thrown out anyway. I'm a magician
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top