BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:25:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I have two of their holsters.  

I stopped using them when the gun fell out of my belt while it was still in the holster.   The belt clip sucks and won't stay clipped to the belt when you do anything active.  

I bought them on sale for fairly cheap, for guns I don't carry often.   Thinking about mounting the holster above my closet door.

Thankfully they didn't try to add t-shirts to the order.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:28:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Heard about them from Bongino. Unfortunately, when I went to their website, it didn’t inspire a whole lot of confidence.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 6:44:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have two of their holsters.  

I stopped using them when the gun fell out of my belt while it was still in the holster.   The belt clip sucks and won't stay clipped to the belt when you do anything active.  

I bought them on sale for fairly cheap, for guns I don't carry often.   Thinking about mounting the holster above my closet door.

Thankfully they didn't try to add t-shirts to the order.
View Quote

Seriously, I'm not sure how they ended up with so many good reviews. You get what you pay for. They make garbage ass holsters.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 6:53:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So you read bad reviews, and yet you still purchased?
View Quote

MYOB
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 7:02:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Did they add these 4 T-shirts, for free? OR they added them and charged you for it?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 9:19:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Are you sure that 3 threads on this topic is enough, OP?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Find a local business that makes holsters. One, you are helping someone's family on a local level, and two, if something is wrong, you deal with them on a personal level.  Problem solved.

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:52:56 PM EDT
[#8]
You get what you pay for. I purchased a holster from them for my G19 with TLR-1. I only purchased it to holster the gun around my house. Works for that just fine.

ETA: Didn’t get any T-shirts
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:13:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did they add these 4 T-shirts, for free? OR they added them and charged you for it?
View Quote

No, I ordered a $5 holster clip and they shoved 4 shirts down my throat for a total bill of $57.  I hit decline 4 times on check out for each of the 4 shirts. I called them when they opened the next morning and they said they would cancel the order.  Then I get the sorry, it already has been sent to fullfilment!
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:16:39 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Fu@k them, I have found a dozen people on the internet who have the exact problem...exact!
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#11]
That's... odd?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top