Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:56:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I gotta pee......
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:47:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hanks is a hardcore Liberal who donates massive amounts of money to just about every cause, group and politician who wants to eradicate Conservative ideals.

You boyz keep pumping the money to him...

sometimes a movie is just a movie.

Sometimes it's a big brown dick!-Wait, that's a cigar.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:49:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know I'll butcher the exact quote, but for me the misty-eyed part is when Jenny introduces him to his son for the first time and Gump says "is he smart or is he like m............."  meaning to say "me."

I know I am a cynic but I loved that part for a whole other reason.

Before that, He said the exact same thing I would have said in that situation...... for a different reason,

Jenny - "His name's Forrest."
Forrest- "Like me!"
Jenny- "I named him after his daddy."
Forrest- "He got a daddy named Forrest, too?"  

That line always makes me laugh!

I like the end of the movie Mafia.
Hs name's Denise.
Like me.
I named him that after his momma.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:54:06 AM EDT
[#4]
After surviving the big storm on shrimping boat, when Lt. Dan sitting on the side of the boat jumps into the water and swims off into the sunset, Gump says "I think he finally made his peace with God."  That was just about as good as when Chief rips the sink out of the floor and throws it through the window to escape in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:03:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:15:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lt Dan: "Where you boys from in the world?."
Bubba/Gump: "Alabama, Sir!"
Lt Dan: "You twins?"
Gump: (long pause) "No... we are not relations, Sir."

Lt. Dan: "Little Rock is a fine town".

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:17:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It would be one of the best movies of all time, if it wasn't for that lying son of a bitch Johnson.

^^ Ha ha I laughed out loud.

My favorite movie as well.

As for Hanks being a left wing - conservative destroyer......I recall seeing a commercial maybe a year or so ago with Hanks talking about supporting our troops and honoring them when they come home. That idea doesn't sound too bad by me.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:17:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lt Dan: "Where you boys from in the world?."
Bubba/Gump: "Alabama, Sir!"
Lt Dan: "You twins?"
Gump: (long pause) "No... we are not relations, Sir."

Lt. Dan: "Little Rock is a fine town".

That part always fuckin kills me. Lt  Dan was epic.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:50:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It would be one of the best movies of all time, if it wasn't for that lying son of a bitch Johnson.

^^ Ha ha I laughed out loud.

My favorite movie as well.

As for Hanks being a left wing - conservative destroyer......I recall seeing a commercial maybe a year or so ago with Hanks talking about supporting our troops and honoring them when they come home. That idea doesn't sound too bad by me.

He is a huge liberal Obama guy, but he also fought real hard to get the WWII memorial in DC.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top