Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 2:01:09 AM EDT
[#1]
[b]"So the Guiness, Dockers, Polo long sleeves, and Oakley glasses is a turn off here in TX."[/b]

Yep, unless it's the 80's, people call you "Dubya", you drive a Beemer and snort coke that shit won't fly in TX. Get a big shiny belt buckle, try to make your ass as flat as possible (it attracts the white women for some reason) and grow a mustache.

In my best Dolemite voice;

"Dress it up, flash the cash...
A nickel and a dime never got no white trash

Show em a smile, wear some tight pants
if worst comes to worse, get a lap dance"
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Well at least you will always have Rosie Palmer and her five sisters. If you dress up like a big fat dyke you may just bag Rosie O'donut, I heard she's dateless.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#3]
LT,

"The Tao of Steve" is a movie that came out about 8mos to a year ago about this less-than-impressive specimen of a man who is rolling in poon... flippin' hysterical!  I'd highly recommend it to anyone who likes dry wit and sarcasm.  

Sad thing is.. his tactics work IRL...
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#4]
See?!?!  Get a hat!
[img]http://www.spe.sony.com/classics/taoofsteve/stills/images/15.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 1:46:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Y'all fergot a coupla very important points :)

1) DO NOT wear socks with your sandles (this screams Yankee). Stick to the boots.
2) You MUST place a large pinch of Copenhagen between yer cheek n' gum. Use the spitoon. If you use it...they will come.

CS
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#7]
LT, go see Depeche Mode if they're coming up there.  Problem solved.  What more you want?[:D]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
LT, go see Depeche Mode if they're coming up there.  Problem solved.  What more you want?[:D]
View Quote

[>:/] Huh?!?!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:01:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"You younguns keep fat'n, n' ah'm gonna whup y'uh."
View Quote

I was gonna ask if ewe was a transplanted Texan becuz ewe spelt whup right insteda whoop, but everyone noes that a reel texan wooda said ya'll insted of y'uh. must bee a spi
ewe also forgot "warshed" like ewe warshed ur truck
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:39:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I go home. ALONE. No digits. No nothing. This sucks. I seem to have the Imbrolio curse here in TX.
View Quote

No digits = No handjob?  
View Quote

ROTFLMAO
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 6:47:52 AM EDT
[#11]
They are a dance rock band that played Houston Sat night.  Lots and lots of what you seek,  all looking good and with that party spirit.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 6:51:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They are a dance rock band that played Houston Sat night.  Lots and lots of what you seek,  all looking good and with that party spirit.
View Quote

I know who they are. However the last time I saw them in concert(80's) There were quite a few freaky looking chicks and gay guys. Not really my speed. Maybe the fan based has changed since then.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#13]
LT.

Forget the Bar scene, ever try to hold on to a couple of books and hang out at a nearby College or University? Go down to the Cafeteria area.  Don't laugh guys, It worked for me! And believe it or not, I pick up a couple of girls at the college library (reading my weekly aviation week and space technology magazine).
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:23:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Ya know I was talking to someone at my complex's pool and was told that church socials are the thing here in TX.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey lordtrader,

Maybe you need to have a Texas makeover...

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=37619#lastPost[/url]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Or maybe its me can someone clue me in here folks. I have never had this much problem in CA. Matter of fact I was not doing too bad. I wasn't in the "player" status but I had game. If I went out I would get at least a number. I never bother with pick up lines. I just say hi or hello and go from there. Worked for me in the past. Here it seems like they think I am an insurance salesman come to sell em a policy. I get that "Not interested, go away look in their eyes"

Went to happy hour with some folks from the place I am temping at, and thought hey, plenty of women here(some pool place and bar). Cool. So I try to start making small talk with this girl in the next table. She answered all my questions, but I was getting the major cold front. So I dropped it.

We move to the bar. A group of 5 girls were there and the 2 guys I was with start talking to them so I jump in. Nothing. Another cold front.

I go home. ALONE. No digits. No nothing. This sucks. I seem to have the Imbrolio curse here in TX.

WTF!!! How the hell do meet women here in TX. Tried the singles ads on line and that's getting me nowhere too. I even put an ad out myself instead of just answering them. All I get is response for nudie sites.

Man this sucks!!!! NO JOB. NOT GETTING LAID. I'm starting to get gun shy here. Maybe I have a growth on the side of my head I don't know about. Maybe the ugly stick hit me a few more times bet here and CA, and I am now in the fugly category.

Sorry just had to rant here. No one else to rant to.

[i]Edited for grammar and spelling kinda hard to type when you're buzzed[/i]
View Quote

Since you're obviously a little down here, I won't tell you about the redheaded Texan bodybuilder gal I hung out (literally) with for a spell.  Y'all would just git depressed.  I WILL die a happy man now.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top