Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:21:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:30:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:55:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Greece
You scored 4 patrioticity and 4 aggressiveness!  

You belong in Greece. You pretty much created western culture. In fact, every democracy on earth is a colony of Greece. There are two types of people on earth: You, and people who wish they were you.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:14:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm not taking any test written by people who think "patrioticity" is a word.

+1

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:15:46 AM EDT
[#5]
You belong in Greece. You pretty much created western culture. In fact, every democracy on earth is a colony of Greece. There are two types of people on earth: You, and people who wish they were you.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:31:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Greece
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:37:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Greece
You scored 4 patrioticity and 3 aggressiveness!  

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 73% on patrioticity

You scored higher than 77% on aggressiveness

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:41:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I scored Greece.  4 & 4.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:50:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Nazi Germany
You scored 5 patrioticity and 5 aggressiveness!  
You belong in Nazi Germany. Your people are the greatest on earth, and you don't need no inferior races infesting your glorious country. They should be your slaves!  

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 93% on patrioticity

You scored higher than 98% on aggressiveness

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#10]

10. Your country previously had a long and bloody war with your neighbor. What is your attitude toward them today?

I hate them! They are my enemy and NOTHING can make me like them again!

Forgive them, and try to live in peace with them, but only if they admit they were wrong.

Beg their forgiveness. The war was our fault, not theirs.

I couldnt put in my answer here.

My answer would be:

What country? You mean the new territory?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:01:13 AM EDT
[#11]
USA
You scored 5 patrioticity and 3 aggressiveness!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:03:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Greece

You scored higher than 71% on patrioticity

You scored higher than 78% on aggressiveness

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:07:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Your country: Greece

You scored higher than 37% on patrioticity

You scored higher than 81% on aggressiveness

Test is a load of crap. I am both more patriotic and more aggressive than that.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:10:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:12:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Greece

You scored higher than 79% on patrioticity

You scored higher than 84% on aggressiveness
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:04:13 AM EDT
[#16]
That was a stupid damn test.  Talk about loaded questions.

GREECE
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Greece

You scored higher than 90% on aggressiveness

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:34:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Greece here, too.    Pass that bottle of Retsina here, please...  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:17:16 AM EDT
[#19]
France. 71% Patriowhatever, 48% aggressive.

On the Assault Rifle, I ended up with a Shotgun?!

Spas-12

NTM
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:19:15 AM EDT
[#20]
AK-47
Congratulations! You scored 7%!  
Congratulations, you are my personal favorite!!! You don't care who gets in your way, your determination will be respected. Cheap and easy to operate, you are the whore of the assault rifle world.  

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 59% on employment

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:21:13 AM EDT
[#21]
ME

Israel
You scored 4 patrioticity and 5 aggressiveness!  
You belong in Israel. You are proud and tough. If anyone messes with you you'll tear them a new a-hole.  

You scored higher than 82% on patrioticity

Sociopath
You are 71% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.  
You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you!

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

MY WIFE

France
You scored 3 patrioticity and 1 aggressiveness!  
You belong in France. Although you are proud of who you are, you are also highly tolerant and respect diversity.  

You scored higher than 35% on patrioticity

You scored higher than 7% on aggressiveness

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:22:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Greece

You scored higher than 75% on patrioticity

You scored higher than 99% on aggressiveness

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:22:27 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm Greek
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#24]

Nazi Germany
You belong in Nazi Germany. Your people are the greatest on earth, and you don't need no inferior races infesting your glorious country. They should be your slaves!  

You scored higher than 95% on patrioticity

w00t!

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:28:41 AM EDT
[#25]
AK-47
Congratulations! You scored 10%!
Congratulations, you are my personal favorite!!! You don't care who gets in your way, your determination will be respected. Cheap and easy to operate, you are the whore of the assault rifle world.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:36:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Nazi Germany
You scored 5 patrioticity and 5 aggressiveness
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:02:16 AM EDT
[#27]

You scored higher than 70% on patrioticity

You scored higher than 77% on aggressiveness

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Nazi Germany

You scored higher than 95% on patrioticity

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:19:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Israel
You belong in Israel. You are proud and tough. If anyone messes with you you'll tear them a new a-hole.  

You scored higher than 69% on patrioticity

You scored higher than 99% on aggressiveness

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:47:08 AM EDT
[#30]
I did a few of the tests.
What Country do you belong in?
Israel
You scored higher than 82% on patrioticity

Personality Defect Test
You are the Smartass! You are rational, extroverted, brutal, and arrogant. You probably consider people who are emotional and gentle to be big pussies who are obviously in lesser stature than you. You have many flaws, despite your seeming intelligence and cool-headedness. For instance, you aren't very nice. In fact, you're probably an asshole. And you are conceited and self-centered. Not only that, but you are very loud and vocal about all this, seeing as how you are extroverted. There is no better way to describe you than as a "smartass", I'm afraid. Perhaps just "ass" would do, too. But that's a little less literary and descriptive. At any rate, your main personality defect is the fact that you are self-centered, mean, uncaring, and brutally logical.
2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test
Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 70%!  
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.  

Could You Survive the Apocolypse Test
Kickass Leader
You scored 68 % ass-kickingness, 67% leadership, and 56% scavenging ability!  
You will lead your tribe into battle and to success! Although you are not able to scavenge very successfully, it's okay because others in the tribe will do it for you. The only thing that matters is that you keep everyone in line and do it with panache. Expect great things to come from your tribe, you'll probably conquer the world.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:55:51 AM EDT
[#31]
USA
You scored 5 patrioticity and 4 aggressiveness!
You belong in the United States. You know what's best for everyone, so everyone should just listen to you. If they don't, you'll "encourage" them to see the benefits of your benevolence.

free online dating free online dating
    You scored higher than 94% on patrioticity
    You scored higher than 91% on aggressiveness

AK-47
Congratulations! You scored 12%!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 89% on employment

Personality Defect Test
Sociopath
You are 71% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.
You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you!

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Greece here.

These tests are always fucking stupid.

The major indicator is your freaking age.  This should have nothing to do with your results
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#33]
greece

Nazi test:

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 40% antitolerant, and 71% blindly patriotic  
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 31% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 68% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 89% on patriotic

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:42:23 PM EDT
[#34]
France.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#35]
damn, Greece
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#36]
USA
You scored 5 patrioticity and 4 aggressiveness!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
France.  

Funny.

I never thought of you as a non-bathing, cheese eating surrnder monkey.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:08:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Canada
You scored 2 patrioticity and 2 aggressiveness!  
You belong in Canada. You are highly tolerant of other cultures and you don't like wars. You abhor any type of nationalism.  

You scored higher than 6% on patrioticity

You scored higher than 47% on aggressiveness

Go Habs Go!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:07:05 PM EDT
[#39]
So, I'm a greek zombie-attack survivor. Could be worse I could be dead/zombie or French.

Greece

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 74%!
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:14:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Israel

I need to get some Israeli food to know if I'd like it there.

Their womenz use guns so that's a plus!

Danny
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:17:29 PM EDT
[#41]
i should be in greece too, everyone else who should be from greece lets go take it over

me 70 and 77 %
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:20:33 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Israel

Exactly the same on the country test, 94% on zombie test.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#43]
FRANCE??? WTF???
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Greece
You scored 3 patrioticity and 3 aggressiveness!

You scored higher than 35% on patrioticity

You scored higher than 76% on aggressivenes
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#45]
I am a Greek

ETA wife is a nazi
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#46]
I got the usa, and on the zombie test

Armed and Dangerous
Congratulations! You scored 86%!
You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine. My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender: You scored higher than 95% on survivalpoints
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top