User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no evidence the "rape thing", as you call it, was anything other than propaganda/disinformation to sway public opinion.  Listening to you, I guess it worked.  
View Quote

no it didnt work if you read my post. i said i didnt know! thats why i wrote the thread to get more info.
View Quote

Oh yes it worked and you and your EINLEIFLOVE
COMRADES are STILL WORKING IT!
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 6:17:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
ok... here goes im not trying to start a fight i just didnt follows this as close as some did.
I'm sorry for the children that died there. but i have no sympathy for any of the adults.
View Quote

"Oops there it is". You started lying the second you started typing.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
the amount of disinformation on the subjects of Ruby Ridge and Waco exhibited here is staggering. Please do not say another word until you have documentation to back up what you say, these unfounded assertions are the very thing we are trying to get rid of. I was at a rally in Lincoln, Ne a few months ago concerning the Oklahoma City bombing case (McVeigh) and reviewed copies of court documents. There also, were copies of court documents concerning Waco, believe me, you only know the tip of the ice berg. Please, no more conjecture and heresay. Documented info only! My G*d, we'll never get anywhere this way.
View Quote

A BIG AMEN!
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ok... here goes im not trying to start a fight i just didnt follows this as close as some did.
I'm sorry for the children that died there. but i have no sympathy for any of the adults.
View Quote

"Oops there it is". You started lying the second you started typing.
View Quote

see fanning the flames........bad hangfire bad.. i mean bad GADLFY bad.. iT was just a question [spank]
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 9:11:54 PM EDT
[#5]
BS PROVOCATEUR. Yes, this is my final answer.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 10:03:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What principle is it that dicitates the most simple answer is usually the correct one.
View Quote

It's called Occam's Razor and is a form of whistling as you walk by the graveyard.  

Watergate: a simple burglary.

Occam's Razor is a fallacy.  Not logically defensible.  No conspiracies or concealed homicides would be solved if it were applied thoroughly, the investigation would stop before it got anywhere serious.  We'd have little need for coroners, too. "Yep, he sure did die from that fire/wreck."

What we do have to practice is regular self-testing of our theories and try to keep a grip on reality.

[red]PRK
[blue]"Everything not prohibited is mandatory"

Link Posted: 5/26/2001 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#7]
FreeFireZone said :
4) If Janet Reno has accepted "full responsibility" for the events surrounding Waco and Ruby Ridge, why is she still walking the streets free, and in line for the FL-DNC nomination for Governor?
5) Why has Lon Horiuchi not been brought to task for his actions?

How can we bring pressure to bear on the Justice Dept, or even the State of Texas to go after these people? It would go a long way toward bringing back respect for the Justice Dept if Janet Reno paid for her actions in this case and others.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone remember how everyone you talked to had a real problem with how Waco went down?  Remember how after that, even the slimmest of bean counters was almost interested in hearing more?  

Then BOOM OKC went down.

Anyone remember how everyone you talked to had a real problem with how OKC went down?  Remember how after that, even the slimmest of bean counters was openly fearful and did not want to hear anymore?

This was and is no mistake.  Sheep scare easily, and the spin doctors working on behalf of a guilty government knew it.  Regardless of what, where, when, how or why...they changed the connotation of the word militia in a matter of moments.    

He was not even a member of a militia, but when people here militia, they here OKC...and when they hear OKC, they hear the cries of dead babies.  

McVeigh believed what he was doing was justified and necessary.  But did he do it to avenge Waco, or put out the flames it started? Was he one of us or them?  I don't think he even knows...one thing is for certain, he is going to die.  But what dies with him, what really died the day the building blew up, is a far greater loss to this country than any of the innocents on either side of the Waco/OKC atrocities.  

I will still say a prayer for McVeigh the day he is put to death, but NOT because I think he was right.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 10:37:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Desert Shooter:Anyone remember how everyone you talked to had a real problem with how Waco went down?  Remember how after that, even the slimmest of bean counters was almost interested in hearing more?  

Then BOOM OKC went down.

Anyone remember how everyone you talked to had a real problem with how OKC went down?  Remember how after that, even the slimmest of bean counters was openly fearful and did not want to hear anymore?

This was and is no mistake.  Sheep scare easily, and the spin doctors working on behalf of a guilty government knew it.  Regardless of what, where, when, how or why...they changed the connotation of the word militia in a matter of moments.    

He was not even a member of a militia, but when people here militia, they here OKC...and when they hear OKC, they hear the cries of dead babies.  

McVeigh believed what he was doing was justified and necessary.  But did he do it to avenge Waco, or put out the flames it started? Was he one of us or them?  I don't think he even knows...one thing is for certain, he is going to die.  But what dies with him, what really died the day the building blew up, is a far greater loss to this country than any of the innocents on either side of the Waco/OKC atrocities.  

I will still say a prayer for McVeigh the day he is put to death, but NOT because I think he was right.
View Quote

Hit the nail on the head.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#10]
^
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 3:26:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, it's for certain that the OKC Bombing sure helped out one little critter at a time of
desparation - see the following story:

[red][url]http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=22982[/url][/red]

Eric The Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#12]
A good civil discussion, guys.

Everything I wanted to say has been covered (Desert Shooter).
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top