Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#3]
"Like tribesmen laying out a sacrifice to placate King Kong, news outlets continue to make offerings to the Clinton gods."
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think she is kinda hot.
View Quote
She's maybe ok with lots of makeup, good lighting, and airbrushing.  She's fucking hideous without all that.

Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:01:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:04:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She's maybe ok with lots of makeup, good lighting, and airbrushing.  She's fucking hideous without all that.

http://ace.mu.nu/Chelsea%20thighs/C94k9_zVwAA2Saq.jpg
View Quote
Damn.  That is not a flattering picture.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 4:24:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Truthfully, that's the best looking picture of her that I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 5:24:35 AM EDT
[#8]
If they were serious about it they would have demanded DNA testing.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 5:42:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Infighting is natural for pretentious pricks. A commie propaganda rag getting jimmy-rustled over a dead-beat, elitist snob doesn't move the fuckometer.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 7:08:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Damn.  That is not a flattering picture.
View Quote
It's impossible to have a flattering picture of a Clinton.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 7:13:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It's impossible to have a flattering picture of a Clinton.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 7:54:05 AM EDT
[#12]
I saw this article a few days ago and it echoed much of what had been my own thoughts recently. Clearly the Clinton PR machine is putting Chelsea out there in advance of a run for something. Hell she was here in west Texas last weekend popping into some earth day art crap. Why? Beats the fuck out of me. Maybe because our congressman is running for the Senate and his seat is going to be vacant and this is a solidly Democratic district where she would stand a good chance of winning?
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 4:35:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I saw this article a few days ago and it echoed much of what had been my own thoughts recently. Clearly the Clinton PR machine is putting Chelsea out there in advance of a run for something. Hell she was here in west Texas last weekend popping into some earth day art crap. Why? Beats the fuck out of me. Maybe because our congressman is running for the Senate and his seat is going to be vacant and this is a solidly Democratic district where she would stand a good chance of winning?
View Quote
I truly believe Hillary lives in a bubble in which people are completely scared shitless to tell her anything resembling reality if it is negative.  She is rumored not to take bad news well.  So if she says "we need to prepare Chelsea for a political run," do you think ANYONE in her circle of advisors is gonna tell her, "you know, Boss, that's not really gonna work out well."  No, instead, they will go through the motions ( a LOT of motions) then lay blame elsewhere when it fails.

All of that assumes of course that nobody is listening to Bill Clinton.  That dude understands the voters like very few people ever have.  Too bad for Hillary that she effectively shut him out of her campaign. Goddamn, you couldn't have a better campaign advisor than Bill Clinton on your side, and you ignore him?  That right there tells me Hillary is too stupid to be President.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 6:00:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

All of that assumes of course that nobody is listening to Bill Clinton.  That dude understands the voters like very few people ever have.  Too bad for Hillary that she effectively shut him out of her campaign. Goddamn, you couldn't have a better campaign advisor than Bill Clinton on your side, and you ignore him?  That right there tells me Hillary is too stupid to be President.
View Quote
And the sad this is, that's not even the worst Hilary decision in that campaign.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 6:25:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And the sad this is, that's not even the worst Hilary decision in that campaign.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what were the even worse decisions?  Gimme the gossip, man!!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 7:01:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So what were the even worse decisions?  Gimme the gossip, man!!!
View Quote
Declaring war on a cartoon frog, and then losing.  "What, with a cloth?" "Why aren't I 50 points ahead?"  Keeping Huma around after Carlos Danger became a liability?  Selling her soul to Satan?  Take your pick.  

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top