User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:09:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Nuge can shit down New York pro gun rights activists throats by helping fund Andrew Cuomo's reelection but he says a few of the "right words" concerning  the thugs in Furgeson, and all is forgotten.

Fuck that Quisling POS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People here have short memories.

What's on American Idol tonight?

The Nuge can shit down New York pro gun rights activists throats by helping fund Andrew Cuomo's reelection but he says a few of the "right words" concerning  the thugs in Furgeson, and all is forgotten.

Fuck that Quisling POS.

And people in this thread will hop over your post to say how much they respect him for stating the obvious.

POS he is, indeed. His "opinion" is for sale; it can be bought and paid for by people undermining your rights to bear arms and mine, ARFcom.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
half million "likes"
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:13:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree with Uncle Ted 100%

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:14:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I think he hit the nail on the head.
I'm not anti Ted I don't care where the fuck his ammo is made, I don't use it any ways.

If you don't like him good for you.

I like his music and for the most part I like his thoughts on libtards.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:16:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think he is saying publicly what most are saying privately.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:18:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I find Sammy Kershaw's rants better. For those that have FB, follow him.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#7]
What about his shit his pants level of cowardice? I don't know. You brought up pedophilia, thats what I was commenting on.

You might want to pay attention to who you reply to, I never mentioned his pedophilia. I dislike Ted cause he is a draft dodging POS who claims to go on raids with the ATF among other things.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:20:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm not anti Ted I don't care where the fuck his ammo is made, I don't use it any ways.

View Quote

The company that he owns that makes said ammo has donated to one of the very people who are trying to take your rights away.
It is not about where it is made
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:21:11 PM EDT
[#9]
No one cares what Nugent says, if anyone really took him seriously his rants would be all over the media as "Look what the crazy, racist, gun freaks are saying!".  But even MSNBC doesn't put him on because they know even liberals realize he's an over the top clown who's not to be taken seriously.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Ted annoys me most of the time, but sometimes he really hits the nail on the head. And the fact that he enrages libtards makes me very happy.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#11]
He needs to go choke on a cock

Fuck ted
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ted annoys me most of the time, but sometimes he really hits the nail on the head. And the fact that he enrages libtards makes me very happy.
View Quote

It's not rage; it's amusement, pity, and disgust.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ted has no right to moralize about anything given the shit he's done.
View Quote

Wow! I actually agree with 2minkey.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:30:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Meh, nothing new.  Ted enrages liberals by breathing.

Oh, and he's spot on,  and will be crucified for it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The company that he owns that makes said ammo has donated to one of the very people who are trying to take your rights away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you never go to the movies or watch TV right?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ted has no right to moralize about anything given the shit he's done.
View Quote

I see what you did
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Ted's a bigger attention whore than your average 12 year old girl.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:42:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I boycotted everything that donated or spoke out against the second amendment the I would never go out or do anything remotely fun. Ted Nugent is a turd who you think is fighting for you and on your side. He is only out for himself. The only reason he gets any traction or notice is because he was once famous. Ted did not even have the integrity to serve when his nation called for him. He shit his pants and dodged the draft. He then went on to brag about it. He also brags about going on raids with the ATF, he strikes me as a man that is all talk and when the chips are down he will cut and run to save his own skin.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Meh, he's one of those people I wish would get off my side of the argument.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:47:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I like the fact that Ted says what needs to be said without being all politically correct about it.
View Quote

This.

Fuck PC, state the facts in plain English that even the moronic idiots understand.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TV/Movie studios are in the entertainment industry and fight to topple the 2nd. Ammunition companies are not in the entertainment industry have a life-or-death stake in supporting the 2nd.

But if you're drawing a connection between Pierce Ammunition and movie studios trying to strip away our rights, I guess you have a point.

Please note, Ted Nugent is a willing participant in that effort to strip away our rights since he has no issue with his name and likeness being used to sell ammo, and some of the money spent on his ammo is turned around and donated to Andrew Cuomo.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:51:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

What about his shit his pants level of cowardice? I don't know. You brought up pedophilia, thats what I was commenting on.

You might want to pay attention to who you reply to, I never mentioned his pedophilia. I dislike Ted cause he is a draft dodging POS who claims to go on raids with the ATF among other things.
View Quote
You're right. Cucumbermonkey edited your reply and brought up pedophilia.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:55:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If I boycotted everything that donated or spoke out against the second amendment the I would never go out or do anything remotely fun. Ted Nugent is a turd who you think is fighting for you and on your side. He is only out for himself. The only reason he gets any traction or notice is because he was once famous. Ted did not even have the integrity to serve when his nation called for him. He shit his pants and dodged the draft. He then went on to brag about it. He also brags about going on raids with the ATF, he strikes me as a man that is all talk and when the chips are down he will cut and run to save his own skin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see what you mean.
I guess he was the only teenager to draft dodge the war. I never made bad decisions in my teen years so he should be punched in the face by everyone who has never made a bad decision in their lives.
As far as the ATF raids, yea, I hate the ATF and the shit they have done to our freedoms but that was his decision as well. It doesn't affect me.
I just say "Dance For Me Monkey", I pay you to entertain me so dance. I may not like his past or some things he does but Im sure no one on here can cast the first stone either.
Too many people filled with pure hate.
I don't feel like dying young of cardiac arrest so I let a lot of shit go.
Funny how I can hear and feel a lot of you guys huffing and puffing over silly shit like this.
Found this link interesting as well, but hey, you know, Snopes:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugent.asp
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I see what you mean.
I guess he was the only teenager to draft dodge the war. I never made bad decisions in my teen years so he should be punched in the face by everyone who has never made a bad decision in their lives.
As far as the ATF raids, yea, I hate the ATF and the shit they have done to our freedoms but that was his decision as well. It doesn't affect me.
I just say "Dance For Me Monkey", I pay you to entertain me so dance. I may not like his past or some things he does but Im sure no one on here can cast the first stone either.
Funny how I can hear and feel a lot of you guys huffing and puffing over silly shit like this.
View Quote

I see what you mean.

Ignorance is bliss.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:01:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
How could I link that to Facebook...

I know some people that need to hear that.
View Quote

He posted it on his Facebook page a few days ago.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You mean the same pedophilia that is welcome here when a teacher bangs a student?
The ages are the same so I would think everyone here would be OK with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

he's saying the same shit that everyone that i know is saying.  difference is, we are just average joe american citizens and he's famous a draft dodging pedophile.

FIFY
You mean the same pedophilia that is welcome here when a teacher bangs a student?
The ages are the same so I would think everyone here would be OK with it.

"But, but, that's different.."

The GD hypocrisy shows itself again.

I don't really have feelings for Ted one way or the other but I agree with this statement. he pretty much nailed it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Well, his delivery might not be popular, but he isn't wrong, either.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What about his shit his pants level of cowardice?
View Quote

Refusing to be pressed into service to fight against his will in a war on behalf of a country that didn't want our help is "cowardice" for you?
Fascinating.

Ted displays the kind of politically incorrect attitude that makes liberal elites roll their eyes and causes pussy Republicans to squirm in discomfort.  Pretty much everything he says is spot-on, but he's not 100% right 100% of the time, so I guess we should tear him down and refuse to associate with him ever.  Because building coalitions NEVER FUCKING WORKS IN POLITICS and Republicans love to kill their own in the name of sacred purity.

Long live the Republic, I guess.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Other than your typical brain dead democrat, everyone knows that Brown was going to end up dead based on his life practices.

It was just a matter of time.
View Quote

Guys like that, they always find a way.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed, I don't know a single soul in real life that seems to be sympathetic to Mike Brown. OR at the very least, they think the protestors in Ferguson are fucking retards.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:01:45 PM EDT
[#32]
He's not too far off the mark from the video by Chris Rock "How NOT ot get your ass kicked by a cop."

So why is Ted getting hammered for it and Chris Rock is getting good reviews?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:08:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Agreed, I don't know a single soul in real life that seems to be sympathetic to Mike Brown. OR at the very least, they think the protestors in Ferguson are fucking retards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

But the thread title clearly states that liberals were "enraged"!

Now you go on to tell on to tell me this is nothing more than hyperbole for political theater?! I just dont know what to believe anymore
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I see what you mean.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see what you mean.

And crickets........................................
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#35]
While I like the Ted message of this specific thread, realize that Ted speaks out both sides of his mouth. He says he supports the Second and then craps on it.

"F" Ted
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why?  Are you a huge pussy who's afraid to lay out the truth?

MBR
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He's not wrong but either was the guy at the local eatery that said the same thing.

Piss on "Uncle Ted". I have more respect for the guy at the eatery.
View Quote

Agreed.

Ted will shit on himself and claim insanity to avoid something hard. Then when he feels the political tides running his way he'll jump on a bandwagon to earn a buck.
Fuck him
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

More people need to say it publicly.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:04:13 PM EDT
[#41]
I i dont care what he did or didn't do 40 years ago. He is now talking about what the problem is. He is right.
If i had that unsensored platform that he has, i would let it rip too.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Some People here have short memories.
View Quote

FIFY.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Yes--including the ones who are members here.  "Liberals who like guns" have been very vocal of late.  Next we need a good Sarah Palin thread, then a Dick Cheney, then a Michelle Bachman, then a Halliburton, then a Blackwater,  . . .  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If it enrages liberals, there must be truth in what was said.  Liberals only get pissed when the truth is spoken anyway.

Yes--including the ones who are members here.  "Liberals who like guns" have been very vocal of late.  Next we need a good Sarah Palin thread, then a Dick Cheney, then a Michelle Bachman, then a Halliburton, then a Blackwater,  . . .  

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Because, as usual, his message gets lost in the delivery. He's not the "spokes-person" *I* want for the issues I actually care about.

His "noise to signal" ratio is too far out of balance for anyone to get anything meaningful from his diatribes, unless they are already on his side. He pushes the fence sitters away with his "I don't give a fuck how you feel about my opinions, I'm going to shout them at you anyway" approach. Further, and worse, he emboldens the detractors who point to him as the "conservative role-model" he caricatures so well.

Like it or not, we're involved in a culture war. You don't advance in a culture war by acting like you have a culture nobody wants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?

That statement was spot on.

Because, as usual, his message gets lost in the delivery. He's not the "spokes-person" *I* want for the issues I actually care about.

His "noise to signal" ratio is too far out of balance for anyone to get anything meaningful from his diatribes, unless they are already on his side. He pushes the fence sitters away with his "I don't give a fuck how you feel about my opinions, I'm going to shout them at you anyway" approach. Further, and worse, he emboldens the detractors who point to him as the "conservative role-model" he caricatures so well.

Like it or not, we're involved in a culture war. You don't advance in a culture war by acting like you have a culture nobody wants.
This... couldn't have said it better.  

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:27:25 PM EDT
[#45]
go Ted go...
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Well,  I must say that don't disagree with him on this. Well said!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top