[#1]
Can we change the title of this thread?
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 8:05:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can we change the title of this thread?
View Quote

Why, it’s glorious. It’s aging like a fine fart and serves as both a tard magnet and reminder of how tarded many in GD were  about this war at its outset. Let them wear it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 8:30:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Trust me guys, Russia and Putin have the West and Ukraine right where they want them.  

What looks to us like stupidity and incompetence is really KGB Grandmaster Putin 4D chess.

Any day now the master plan will be revealed!
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 8:45:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trust me guys, Russia and Putin have the West and Ukraine right where they want them.  

What looks to us like stupidity and incompetence is really KGB Grandmaster Putin 4D chess.

View Quote

Yes. 90 days from now with Kyiv in complete and utter ruin and Putin throwing untrained 16 year olds at Lviv some on here will be going on about mercenaries hired by Soros being the only reason the war has continued.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 8:53:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

? predicted this. Trust Krasnov. Trust the plan.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 9:54:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
R_S

Russian_Shill?
View Quote

Russia_Stronk
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 9:55:40 AM EDT
[#9]
No one should have the illusion that Russia is losing this war.  

They suck bad at things the US has been practicing for 20 years, logistics, comms, operating in an insurgency, MOUT....etc but don't mistake those difficulties for failure.  Russia fights a different way, always has.  They define success differently and have different definitions of acceptable loss.

They are really good at breaking everything in any given general direction, I don't think they really have the ability to conduct an invasion like this and not commit war crimes as the world currently defines them.  They seem to be a military designed to fight WW2 again.  

Putin must know this, his military is not a scalpel its a sledgehammer.  Yet, he doesn't seem to care. He either knows something the world doesn't or he doesn't think the world can hold him accountable for some reason.

That part has me confused. There are facts in play that aren't public.  If Russia wins, it gets an insurgency supported by every western intelligence agency, is cut off from the world economy, and has maybe 3 friends in the whole world and will drive Europe to find ways not to be dependant on Russian energy.  If Russia loses, he gets all of that and a loss of prestige and influence for his military with a fat dose of domestic instability....his best outcome is a pyrric victory. It's very strange.

Link Posted: 3/3/2022 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#10]
@Trash_Panda

Do you still think Ukraine isn't putting up much of a fight??
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:14:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They suck bad at things the US has been practicing for 20 years, logistics, comms, operating in an insurgency, MOUT....etc but don't mistake those difficulties for failure.  Russia fights a different way, always has.  They define success differently and have different definitions of acceptable loss.

They are really good at breaking everything in any given general direction, I don't think they really have the ability to conduct an invasion like this and not commit war crimes as the world currently defines them.  They seem to be a military designed to fight WW2 again.  

Putin must know this, his military is not a scalpel its a sledgehammer.  Yet, he doesn't seem to care. He either knows something the world doesn't or he doesn't think the world can hold him accountable for some reason.

That part has me confused. There are facts in play that aren't public.  If Russia wins, it gets an insurgency supported by every western intelligence agency, is cut off from the world economy, and has maybe 3 friends in the whole world and will drive Europe to find ways not to be dependant on Russian energy.  If Russia loses, he gets all of that and a loss of prestige and influence for his military with a fat dose of domestic instability....his best outcome is a pyrric victory. It's very strange.
View Quote

Russia WILL lose this war.  They might win some battles and will destroy some cities but they will lose the war.  You lay out all the reasons for the loss in the latter part of your post.

Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Russia WILL lose this war.  They might win some battles and will destroy some cities but they will lose the war.  You lay out all the reasons for the loss in the latter part of your post.

View Quote
I don't disagree. By the same standards we never lost a battle in Afghanistan or Iraq but lost both wars.

I meant they won't lose tactically. They will take Kiev and the Ukranian government will be displaced.  I think as Ukrainian resistance gets more effective Russian tactics will get more destructive.

Putin pushed all his chips in on this one. He either "wins" or goes away forever.

It seems like one hell of a gamble, which makes me think I don't know all the facts.

Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:. ...

Putin must know this, his military is not a scalpel its a sledgehammer.  Yet, he doesn't seem to care.  If Russia loses, he gets all of that and a loss of prestige and influence for his military with a fat dose of domestic instability....his best outcome is a pyrric victory. It's very strange.

View Quote

[WARGAMES]. A Very Strange Game.  The Only Winning Move Was Not To Play... [/WARGAMES]

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think it's clear at this point Putin thought he was going to fly SOF in and secure the airports around Kyiv, see the Ukrainian army turn tail, arrest Zelenskyy or have him flee the country, and install his guy all in the course of a couple of days, much faster than the West could or would react.

That plan got shot down- literally- within the first few hours of the invasion. Russia hasn't controlled the airwaves or the internet, Zelenskyy is giving rousing speeches, and the UA isn't rolling over. Putin's been put in a really tough spot.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:40:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't disagree. By the same standards we never lost a battle in Afghanistan or Iraq but lost both wars.

I meant they won't lose tactically. They will take Kiev and the Ukranian government will be displaced.  I think as Ukrainian resistance gets more effective Russian tactics will get more destructive.

Putin pushed all his chips in on this one. He either "wins" or goes away forever.

It seems like one hell of a gamble, which makes me think I don't know all the facts.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Ukranian government won't be displaced. Ukraine is too large a country for that to happen. At best, Russia will be stuck in a quagmire and will end up a failed nation-state. At worst, the Russian forces will end up retreating, surrendering, or getting destroyed. Good money is on the surrender part because they will be treated far better as POWs than they would be going back to a broken Russia.

The unity of the world community against Russia is quite impressive. This is why I think Russia will end up leaving Ukraine with their tail between their legs. They have to know that they *can't* win in Ukraine. Not in the short term and not in the long term. Basically, Putin's ego (or some medical problem) has ended up causing Russia to screw the pooch.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:41:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

[WARGAMES]. A Very Strange Game.  The Only Winning Move Was Not To Play... [/WARGAMES]

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote
Russia in recent history has had far more success with soft power and clandestine actions than rolling large formations of troops.  

I don't understand this move.  I can't see a worth while benefit.  Not understanding stuff annoys me and makes me nervous in this case.

Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why, it’s glorious. It’s aging like a fine fart and serves as both a tard magnet and reminder of how tarded many in GD were  about this war at its outset. Let them wear it.
View Quote

Yes, yes.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:44:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I think it's clear at this point Putin thought he was going to fly SOF in and secure the airports around Kyiv, see the Ukrainian army turn tail, arrest Zelenskyy or have him flee the country, and install his guy all in the course of a couple of days, much faster than the West could or would react.

That plan got shot down- literally- within the first few hours of the invasion. Russia hasn't controlled the airwaves or the internet, Zelenskyy is giving rousing speeches, and the UA isn't rolling over. Putin's been put in a really tough spot.
View Quote

Exactly.

He also thought the West would shrug and go about business,like Ukraine is just a big “Abkhazia”.

His bombing and shelling of cities made it unable for him to ever be anything but leader of a pariah state,at best.

His military needs to wake the fuck up and figure out if they ever want to be able to vacation in Miami and buy used BMWs as life goals.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The Ukranian government won't be displaced. Ukraine is too large a country for that to happen. At best, Russia will be stuck in a quagmire and will end up a failed nation-state. At worst, the Russian forces will end up retreating, surrendering, or getting destroyed. Good money is on the surrender part because they will be treated far better as POWs than they would be going back to a broken Russia.

The unity of the world community against Russia is quite impressive. This is why I think Russia will end up leaving Ukraine with their tail between their legs. They have to know that they *can't* win in Ukraine. Not in the short term and not in the long term. Basically, Putin's ego (or some medical problem) has ended up causing Russia to screw the pooch.
View Quote
Eh..Kiev is toast. Zelinsky is a dead man if he stays. He will be displaced one way or another. Displaced to Lviv maybe but displaced.

If they were serious about defending Kiev that convoy would have been eating Javs for the last 3 days.  Have you ever seen a fatter juicier target in a war zone?

Strategically I think this is a massive error on Putins part, tactically I think they will end up with most of eastern Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#20]
You’re going to crawl within 2000m of a convoy of 70,000 troops and shoot it with a one shot missile?

I’ll get you a plane ticket.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Eh..Kiev is toast. Zelinsky is a dead man if he stays. He will be displaced one way or another. Displaced to Lviv maybe but displaced.

If they were serious about defending Kiev that convoy would have been eating Javs for the last 3 days.  Have you ever seen a fatter juicier target in a war zone?

Strategically I think this is a massive error on Putins part, tactically I think they will end up with most of eastern Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nonsense. The Ukranians have effectively shut down the push to take Kyiv. Russian artillery and rockets can't reach Kyiv from where they are at and that's assuming they have sufficient fuel to keep their vehicles running (which appears to be a really grandiose assumption). If they try to use air assets to start indiscriminately bombing the city, their air force will be toast. It looks to me like the Russian forces are trying to capture the southeastern coastal cities now that their ridiculous notion to try to capture Kyiv has failed so spectacularly. I don't see the strategy being used since it doesn't look like it's being too successful whatever it is. Maybe they are trying to get set up for a better bargaining position in the peace talks. Who knows.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:10:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You're going to crawl within 2000m of a convoy of 70,000 troops and shoot it with a one shot missile?

I'll get you a plane ticket.
View Quote
In the right situation, not just randomly.  Geography providing an advantage to the shooters.  

Can you ever use ground based anti armor weapons from actual safety?  I'm not saying it would be my first choice.

One thing I will say is that Ukraine doesn't seem to lack for determined and brave people.  I'd rather have a javelin or Nlaw than a vodka bottle full of fuel.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:26:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Nonsense. The Ukranians have effectively shut down the push to take Kyiv. Russian artillery and rockets can't reach Kyiv from where they are at and that's assuming they have sufficient fuel to keep their vehicles running (which appears to be a really grandiose assumption). If they try to use air assets to start indiscriminately bombing the city, their air force will be toast. It looks to me like the Russian forces are trying to capture the southeastern coastal cities now that their ridiculous notion to try to capture Kyiv has failed so spectacularly. I don't see the strategy being used since it doesn't look like it's being too successful whatever it is. Maybe they are trying to get set up for a better bargaining position in the peace talks. Who knows.
View Quote
I don't think the push to surround Kiev is over, far from it.  I hope you're right, but I'm afraid I am.

I think we are hearing a lot of positive spin in the media.  It took us weeks to reach Bahgdad, and we do the basics a lot better than Russia, against a force that pretty quickly morphed into a diffuse insurgency.    

Russia appears to be reacting albeit slowly to the situation. Looks like all the troops in the north are now converging on Kiev.    The big convoy wasn't stopped by enemy action as far as I know. It's out of fuel, maybe staying within air cover from Belarus?

Russian logistics might suck but I can't see them being permanently stopped. Seems like they are staging, waiting for forces from the east to approach Kiev before they move in.

We shall see.  I think Kiev is in deep shit. I pretty confident that the world will do sweet fuck all about it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In the right situation, not just randomly.  Geography providing an advantage to the shooters.  

Can you ever use ground based anti armor weapons from actual safety?  I'm not saying it would be my first choice.

One thing I will say is that Ukraine doesn't seem to lack for determined and brave people.  I'd rather have a javelin or Nlaw than a vodka bottle full of fuel.
View Quote

In the right situation, sure. That’s going to be hard to find there. If they aren’t idiots, and that’s a good question now, they have dismounts out to 2-4km or more along the entire route. Probably better off finding a tank pulling guard duty a bit away from the convoy.

Ukraine needed much more and better artillery than they have.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:45:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

In the right situation, sure. That's going to be hard to find there. If they aren't idiots, and that's a good question now, they have dismounts out to 2-4km or more along the entire route. Probably better off finding a tank pulling guard duty a bit away from the convoy.

Ukraine needed much more and better artillery than they have.
View Quote
I can't imagine they don't have security out, but an 8km corridor 40 miles long is a lot of ground to cover.  Just maintaining that must be a huge draw on resources.  

Here's hoping the UA has access to serious western intelligence.  Not sure how far JSTARS can see but they've been flying the crap out of them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:49:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean the one where he played America and the EU on swift. That he is working with China to weaponize supply chains. That he still holds the energy card and furthered energy inflation to the benefit of Russia. The Russian currency is not the ruble, it is oil and gas and this is one step closer to separating it from the USD.

I don’t support the commies, but there is more at play than Ukrainian fodder.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don't think the push to surround Kiev is over, far from it.  I hope you're right, but I'm afraid I am.

I think we are hearing a lot of positive spin in the media.  It took us weeks to reach Bahgdad, and we do the basics a lot better than Russia, against a force that pretty quickly morphed into a diffuse insurgency.    

Russia appears to be reacting albeit slowly to the situation. Looks like all the troops in the north are now converging on Kiev.    The big convoy wasn't stopped by enemy action as far as I know. It's out of fuel, maybe staying within air cover from Belarus?

Russian logistics might suck but I can't see them being permanently stopped. Seems like they are staging, waiting for forces from the east to approach Kiev before they move in.

We shall see.  I think Kiev is in deep shit. I pretty confident that the world will do sweet fuck all about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem with the Kyiv area is the Russian convoy is stuck on the roads coming in from the north and northeast. They're stuck there partly because of their own ineptness and partly because they got hammered in the front of the convoy so they can't move forward. They've got nothing on the west and southern flank for the city at this point. I think it is really a failed attempt at a mad dash to roll up the Ukrainian government. That they haven't abandoned that plan shows the rigid inflexibility of their forces.

Hopefully the peace talks can get to a cease-fire and all the other stuff can be negotiated later. If not, then the Europeans, us, and NATO are going to have to step up our support to Ukraine to help them stay afloat until Russia can finish collapsing into a failed nation-state.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You mean the one where he played America and the EU on swift. That he is working with China to weaponize supply chains. That he still holds the energy card and furthered energy inflation to the benefit of Russia. The Russian currency is not the ruble, it is oil and gas and this is one step closer to separating it from the USD.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of those things were already in motion at as much momentum as Russia could muster anyway before this, and would continue unabated and at as fast as pace as possible regardless.

Do you have a point in noting them?  Are you suggesting we should not sanction Russia over Ukraine because of those things?
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:55:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I don't support the commies, but there is more at play than Ukrainian fodder.
View Quote
I can't help but feeling that way, maybe I'm just missing pieces of the puzzle but this move doesn't seem like it would ever end well for Russia.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:56:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The problem with the Kyiv area is the Russian convoy is stuck on the roads coming in from the north and northeast. They're stuck there partly because of their own ineptness and partly because they got hammered in the front of the convoy so they can't move forward. They've got nothing on the west and southern flank for the city at this point. I think it is really a failed attempt at a mad dash to roll up the Ukrainian government. That they haven't abandoned that plan shows the rigid inflexibility of their forces.

Hopefully the peace talks can get to a cease-fire and all the other stuff can be negotiated later. If not, then the Europeans, us, and NATO are going to have to step up our support to Ukraine to help them stay afloat until Russia can finish collapsing into a failed nation-state.
View Quote
Are there more peace talks? I thought they failed.

They are locked into using major roads, soft ground keeps them on the highways.  It's no battle of kursk with tanks rolling through open fields for sure.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:28:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s what I have been thinking.  He threw away the soft power control over most of Europe for Ukraine?  What offers something more, because I’m not buying NATO on their border story line because this is going to drive Scandinavia towards NATO hard.

I think it could either be about food shortages coming, securing the Black Sea and access to the Med, and the industries lost when Uk split.

Tin foil time says maybe this is the WEF arranging a conflict they can control both sides (Russia and the international community) where they can chalk up a “big win” to leverage why we need the WEF shit.  That really hinges on if Putin is WEF like Schwab claimed.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:44:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That’s what I have been thinking.  He threw away the soft power control over most of Europe for Ukraine?  What offers something more, because I’m not buying NATO on their border story line because this is going to drive Scandinavia towards NATO hard.

I think it could either be about food shortages coming, securing the Black Sea and access to the Med, and the industries lost when Uk split.

Tin foil time says maybe this is the WEF arranging a conflict they can control both sides (Russia and the international community) where they can chalk up a “big win” to leverage why we need the WEF shit.  That really hinges on if Putin is WEF like Schwab claimed.
View Quote

The laughing billionaires in Davos are playing us all? Laughing it up over fine brandy as we (both Putin and the West) grind up a generation to make room for the new world order?
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:01:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The 2022 'You can't beat Hitlers war machine'

Honestly I cannot see how Russia wil be able to hold on to Ukraine in any long term manner with the national spirit and weapons the populace has combined with the sanctions and Interweb acces.
View Quote

This was my thought from the beginning, The Russians have been through Afghanistan and Chechnya. No way they would try to take and hold Ukraine. Quick (well, maybe not) thrust to accomplish some goals (eliminating the Globalist/U.S. Corruption players), delete some of Obama’s people installed in the Color Revolution in 2014/15 and withdraw.

I still don’t understand why he used the second string with an abysmal (non-existent) logistic train to do this job. I never believed the Soviets/Russians were as formidable as they were portrayed by either themselves or NATO. But, I didn’t think they were the Keystone Cops commanded by Harpo Marx.

TC
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#34]
I have no doubt powerful people exert influence to protect their interests and influence the world, but I'm not ready to hang every bad thing on a secret cabal of the ultra wealthy.  If that turns out to be true I wouldn't be completely shocked either.  Likely it's some combination of extremes.

I was thinking China. China needs energy, gets most of it shipped in, it's supply lines are extremely vulnerable in any serious conflict...and then here is Russia with vast resources and potentially no way to sell them.  They happen to share a massive border far from potential interdiction. Putin and Xi have had frequent cordial interactions and both see the west as an obstacle to their respective publicly stated ambitions.

The only thing that argues against that scenario is that it sounds like a Tom Clancy novel.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Putin speech:

He's legit nuts and wants to take it all.

Putin confirmes Ukrianians killed a general!
Must have been that Chechen fuckhead
View Quote

Nope, the Russian guy commanding one of the Airborne units bit it too.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:26:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So it's ok for Russia to invade Ukraine because Biden is a potato?
View Quote

No. It’s necessary because these people are behind Biden…

Attachment Attached File

TC
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The laughing billionaires in Davos are playing us all? Laughing it up over fine brandy as we (both Putin and the West) grind up a generation to make room for the new world order?
View Quote

I know it all sounds very Rothschild doesn’t it?
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Ukrainian civilians are putting up a much better fight than the Afghans we wasted thousands of lives and billions of dollars on.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Besides cocktails, I thought we'd be hearing about more improvised stuff. They have been bracing for a long time. Where are the ied's, DIY drone strikes like the muslims were doing?
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 3:13:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

All of those things were already in motion at as much momentum as Russia could muster anyway before this, and would continue unabated and at as fast as pace as possible regardless.

Do you have a point in noting them?  Are you suggesting we should not sanction Russia over Ukraine because of those things?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When the United States placed SWIFT sanctions on Iran, Russia was taking note. They knew the US would deploy this tactic on any other country that did not fall in line with their ideology. So Russia knew invading Ukraine would trigger the same reaction from the United States and the EU would follow along. But this just fast tracked every Nation in the world to start moving away from the USD because the United States can cut you off from their reserve currency if you do anything that provokes the United States.

This is not a war with Ukraine, it is an economic war tactic against the United States and EU
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

When the United States placed SWIFT sanctions on Iran, Russia was taking note. They knew the US would deploy this tactic on any other country that did not fall in line with their ideology. So Russia knew invading Ukraine would trigger the same reaction from the United States and the EU would follow along. But this just fast tracked every Nation in the world to start moving away from the USD because the United States can cut you off from their reserve currency if you do anything that provokes the United States.

This is not a war with Ukraine, it is an economic war tactic against the United States and EU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This notion is beyond retarded, but I've seen it 10 times on ARF today - which right-wing talking head moron planted that seed, Tucker Carlson?

The entire free work relies on Swift, you think they are going to align with the most manipulated currency in the world (China) and broke-ass Russia all of a sudden?  What a joke.  Russia will be stuck in the pariah club with Venezuela, North Korea, Zimbabwe and a few other lepers.  I saw that the Russian foreign minister visited Argentina recently, I'd love to see their broke, deabt-ridden default asses join the group of economic rejects.  China will own them all and they'll all be an anchor on China.

All of this is just more "Guys, we shouldn't mess with Russia, Putin stronk" bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This notion is beyond retarded, but I've seen it 10 times on ARF today - which right-wing talking head moron planted that seed, Tucker Carlson?

The entire free work relies on Swift, you think they are going to align with the most manipulated currency in the world (China) and broke-ass Russia all of a sudden?  What a joke.  Russia will be stuck in the pariah club with Venezuela, North Korea, Zimbabwe and a few other lepers.  I saw that the Russian foreign minister visited Argentina recently, I'd love to see their broke, deabt-ridden default asses join the group of economic rejects.  China will own them all and they'll all be an anchor on China.

All of this is just more "Guys, we shouldn't mess with Russia, Putin stronk" bullshit.
View Quote
Between Venezuela, Iran, and Russia....that's probably a majority of the worlds oil.  Get enough oil rich countries on the naughty list and people that need oil will stop caring.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, the world's most economically mismanaged nations are going to create a separate finance system to replace the USD and this was just part of a nefarious plot to do so... Or these countries suck and Russia made a huge miscalculation in it's attack on Ukraine. I'm voting for the latter.

Also, as I said in another thread, we're the #1 or #2 largest importer of goods from most of these countries, and we pay in USD, not metals or random currencies. Do you think they'd do this knowing they'd lose us as a trading partner? Come on and stop with the crazy conspiracy theories.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 5:32:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The ole Jewish Nazi trick. Gets em everytime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are pushing Russian propaganda.

Your site refers to Ukrainians as “Ukronazis”

You site also insists that the Jews are pushing this war against poor Russia.

Here’s that site’s banner:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/99905389-FBF5-4BF6-8C58-00C13E0FA2DD-2299599.jpg

The ole Jewish Nazi trick. Gets em everytime.

well, at least they're not Illinois Nazis
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Between Venezuela, Iran, and Russia....that's probably a majority of the worlds oil.  Get enough oil rich countries on the naughty list and people that need oil will stop caring.
View Quote

It's not even close to a majority. Try adding the US and Saudi Arabia to that list, then throw in Norway, Iraq, Qatar for NG, and a couple others and you're getting there. None of those I just mentioned are going to some 3rd world payment system.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No. It’s necessary because these people are behind Biden…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/197999/C030B0ED-47FC-4FA7-9009-CE65F4847323_jpe-2299930.JPG

TC
View Quote

The face of evil, the American Marxist.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Russian advances by day. They do keep making gains but, it seems like its getting slower and slower.

Link Posted: 3/3/2022 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's not even close to a majority. Try adding the US and Saudi Arabia to that list, then throw in Norway, Iraq, Qatar for NG, and a couple others and you're getting there. None of those I just mentioned are going to some 3rd world payment system.
View Quote
Venezuela has larger reserves than Saudi. They float on the the stuff and the place is still a shit hole. Russia being the largest country by area probably has more than anybody it just isn't discovered yet.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#50]
I posted this over in the "big thread" but think it actually fits a little better here. The part I found most interesting is where he talks about the difference between the old guys and the younger guys. I heard today they were banning military age males from leaving which may speak to this issue as well.

I thought some of you my find this information interesting. I have been trying to reach a friend of mine in Ukraine this past week and finally heard from him today via FB messenger (go figure). He is mid 50's and a paratrooper veteran of the Soviet war in Afghanistan. He said he joined the Army 8 days ago and was given his former rank and placed in an all volunteer unit in Kyiv. I asked about equipment and he said they are thin aside from rifles and ammo and things are chaotic, BUT they do have stingers and javelins in his unit.

I asked if most military age males were volunteering and he said no. He said many younger people have fled to Poland, Romania, Hungary and Western Ukraine. He said his entire unit is age 45 and up. Every single member is a military veteran and most have combat experience. "We know how to do, and we know what have to do, but you know, Army is chaos, especially in war. It is time to kill the bloody bastards."  

My guess is only the old guys remember living under the Soviet regime and they are willing to fight with everything they have vs be a part of it again.
Page / 29
Top Top