Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#1]
It depends on the department.  When I went to the Graduate School of Business there-most of my professors never said anything liberal or woke - but the did seem to try to make sure we did not take any classes outside our building.  I did have the misfortune of enrolling in one elective fruitcake economics class, but dropped it as soon as I saw the writing on the wall.  That said, I would be shocked if things have not gone downhill since.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:34:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tell me you've never been to southwest Asia without telling me you've never been to southwest Asia.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Tell me you've never been to southwest Asia without telling me you've never been to southwest Asia.

Hell, I've never been out of North America!

Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:40:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She needs a vacation to Chicago.
View Quote

Won't fix anything.

Will only reinforce her beliefs.

Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:47:55 PM EDT
[#4]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I swear I think most of the bitches that project this kind of shit just want a good hard ass fucking but no one will do it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#6]
How are things in most countries with little or no white people?
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:53:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
From today's Wall Street Journal:

If Western Civilization Dies, Put It Down as a Suicide

As we survey the competition between global civilizations in the multipolar world we now inhabit, we see that the West is challenged as it hasn’t been in centuries. It’s axiomatic that a rising China and perhaps other powers look like formidable contenders for global leadership—with implications for our own security and prosperity.

But if we are losing that struggle, it isn’t because of the superiority of authoritarian, communist or autocratic systems. We know that liberal capitalism has done more for human prosperity, health and freedom than any other economic or political system.

If we are losing, it is because we are losing our soul, our sense of purpose as a society, our identity as a civilization. We in the West are in the grip of an ideology that disowns our genius, denounces our success, disdains merit, elevates victimhood, embraces societal self-loathing and enforces it all in a web of exclusionary and authoritarian rules, large and small.
View Quote

Surprisingly accurate article in the WSJ.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's so funny how almost everything these people believe is the exact opposite of reality.
View Quote

Baffles the mind.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
White liberal women are a cancer on society.
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#10]
"Psychology Lecturer"

Do not (I say again, DO NOT) trust "Psychology" people. MD's with degrees and specialization in psychiatry - that's a different matter.
But these psychology buffoons... fuck them
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It's not hard at all to find conservative professors at UT.  You just have to go look at the hard science majors such as engineering, chemistry, geology etc.

Anything coming from the journalism, political science depts etc. is going to be pure garbage.
View Quote

Interesting. Makes sense though.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#12]
"Celebrated." "UT."

Yeah, I really care what that commie thinks.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

True “deceit, irresponsibility, and a lack of remorse” describes them.  (Although admittedly they are likely blissfully unaware of it)
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 2:24:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The funny thing is, if they ever truly get the overthrow of society that they want, they'll be sucking dick just to not starve to death.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are going to destroy the Western world.

The funny thing is, if they ever truly get the overthrow of society that they want, they'll be sucking dick just to not starve to death.

There’s plenty of examples out there, both historical and current nations, that highlight the above point…
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
… It's a Marxist indoctrination center, there are only Leftists on staff there.
View Quote

Maybe with regard to faculty, but I can guarandamntee you that as a UT staff member there are plenty of us here who are firmly right wing.

I have a family member who works in the psychology department.  That family member has heard the name but doesn’t know Bradbury.  If Bradbury isn’t well known in her own department, perhaps she’s not as distinguished or important as she obviously thinks she is.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
A celebrated psychology lecturer at The University of Texas at Austin reportedly gave her students a quiz that said "wealthy white men" were the most common demographic to "repeatedly violate the rights of others," and as a result, are most likely to become psychopaths.

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/professor-backtracks-claim-that-wealthy-white-men-are-prone-to-violate-rights-of-others-report-says#
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2023 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Banish her to Chicago so that she can live in her Utopia where there are no white men running anything.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#20]
White Christian males brought about the end to slavery world wide. I bet she didn’t talk about that little bit of history. I also bet there is no evidence to support her hate mongering.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:51:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Very much so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very much so.

And yet we let them vote, and hold public office.  We are so screwed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Bet she enjoys her running water and air conditioning and grocery stores and highways and relative peace/security in her society. Gives her plenty of time to opine about how evil white men are. The Comanches would have fucked her up real good. Burned her house and taken her as a slave if she was lucky, but probably just would have raped then killed her because she’s and old lady and wouldn’t have been worth the trouble of keeping alive. But yeah, white guys are the cause of all bad things.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
"We need to build more asylums"

The mental health industry was one of the first institutions targeted for destruction by the communists.

Communists, knowing they were going to need hordes of lunatics to help conquer the United States, worked on putting their apparatchiks in positions of authority (doctors & academics) while simultaneously working to dismantle the physical structures (looney bins)
View Quote

That's truth darlin, evidently Mr. Pennsy here's an educated man.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#24]
That's a whole lot of words to write just to say "I hate my dad"
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It depends on the department.  When I went to the Graduate School of Business there-most of my professors never said anything liberal or woke - but the did seem to try to make sure we did not take any classes outside our building.  I did have the misfortune of enrolling in one elective fruitcake economics class, but dropped it as soon as I saw the writing on the wall.  That said, I would be shocked if things have not gone downhill since.
View Quote

Her CV is on the UV of Texas in Austin.

She is a nobody, unimportant, with weak credentials, and going nowhere. I would post a link but it will make everyone flaccid.

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Is all of western civilization a bad thing ?
View Quote

To the Leftists, yes.

In reality, it contributed more to the well being of mankind than all the civilizations that came before it.

The Leftists have torn it down because control and feelz.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
female dentists?

that's awfully specific.
View Quote
Yeah, that makes me think she holds a very specific grudge against certain people.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:22:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
From today's Wall Street Journal:

If Western Civilization Dies, Put It Down as a Suicide

As we survey the competition between global civilizations in the multipolar world we now inhabit, we see that the West is challenged as it hasn’t been in centuries. It’s axiomatic that a rising China and perhaps other powers look like formidable contenders for global leadership—with implications for our own security and prosperity.

But if we are losing that struggle, it isn’t because of the superiority of authoritarian, communist or autocratic systems. We know that liberal capitalism has done more for human prosperity, health and freedom than any other economic or political system.

If we are losing, it is because we are losing our soul, our sense of purpose as a society, our identity as a civilization. We in the West are in the grip of an ideology that disowns our genius, denounces our success, disdains merit, elevates victimhood, embraces societal self-loathing and enforces it all in a web of exclusionary and authoritarian rules, large and small.
View Quote

Racis publication doing racis stuff. WSJ is just another tool of white oppression.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:23:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, it’s not ALL bad news?
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:31:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Very much so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very much so.

Absofuckinglutely. I hope they all choke on a cock in a back alley giving $2 blowjobs
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Dr. Kirsten Bradbury and her ilk are everything that is wrong with this country.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:34:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nailed it.
And she looks exactly like you’d think she does.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:35:47 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm really not looking forward to the end of western society and the hard times that are coming BUT the silver lining will be watching cunts like her and pronoun people just get absolutely wrecked when they can't just stop by the whole foods to eat. Just slowly wasting away in their shitty downtown apartments while the savages that they used to protect ('cause muh diversity is our strength)  come hunting for them.

Ok back to reality
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Out of the many times I got in trouble in my old job, one stood out.

A 'stronk womans' that outranked me, but was not in my chain of command, decided she was going to bring me to heel.  LOL

I told her "Look here, sweetcheeks.  I'm never going to do what you ask, because you and it are retarded.  And furthermore, you better pray the electric grid stays up, and 911 answers.  Because the very SECOND they don't, you'll be chained to a stove in the basement making meals for the men.  I hope you can cook, because we both know what's next."

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Kirsten Bradbury's INTERESTS
Parenting, parenting stress, family adjustment, assessment and treatment of child and adolescent behavioral and emotional problems, cognitive-behavioral therapies, psycho-physiological stress reduction, intergenerational transmission of health-related attitudes and behaviors, firearms and firearm safety, firearm-related parenting
View Quote

She's a mentally ill educated idiot who projects her ills on others.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

She is a nobody, unimportant, with weak credentials, and going nowhere. I would post a link but it will make everyone flaccid.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, the college of liberal arts there and the psychology department faculty put out good research and it's not full of critical race theory, feminist and queer theory and instead holds up the western ideals of the scientific method, free inquiry, and the search for truth?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top