User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 2:39:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I assume they need to head back to reload at the post office since their little truck fills up easily from all the Christmas packages and that slows them down.
View Quote
`

They are eventually upgrading to the Promasters, which hold a hell of a lot more.

Link Posted: 12/10/2017 2:46:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Just to summarize:

Delivering very late at night = fucked.

Delivering on sunday = fucked.

Doing 1 & 2 and still being way behind = completely fucked.

If this is where they are now, they'd better hope we don't get hit with a major snow storm between now and the 25th.
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 2:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]
It's 1:55 on Sunday afternoon and the Postal Service delivered a package to me just ten minutes ago. Weird.
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 4:27:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's 1:55 on Sunday afternoon and the Postal Service delivered a package to me just ten minutes ago. Weird.
View Quote
Not at all, we’ve been doing it for more than a year with Amazon parcels
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I had an Amazon package dropped off at 10:15 pm a few days ago .
Driver was in an unmarked van and looked like hipster , beard wool cap and all .
Bugged me out because NO ONE rings my doorbell that late . I was all ready
to give someone a 10 mm greeting
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top