User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:21:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...No I think I am right in my assertion that even the lowest, most worthless piece of shit terrorist still desrves a fair trial. It is a god given right to all men no matter how evil they may appear on the surface.
View Quote

I don't want to speak for Pat-Riot, but I believe the "it" he was refering to was "justice." Either you're establishing justice, or you're not.
View Quote
This is why I included the first sentence in my original post. [b]I[/b] saw it as directly referring to a trial itself as a God-given right. THAT is what I was referring to, anyway. But, it really is pointless to bitch back and forth over this.

Of course they deserve justice. But why force our values on them? After all, that's one of the reasons they hate us so much; they see us as trying to make them as we are. And I can see their point, really; we shouldn't try to force our brand of justice upon them. We should subject them to their own brand of justice (after all, it's what they are used to), and behead the fuckers.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:04:34 AM EDT
[#2]
HANG 'EM HIGH !
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:31:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Well if that's how you feel Zardoz, let us know when you get back from the Mosque today. It's not about THEM goddamnit, for the umpteenth time. They came to our country and killed our people with their terrorist cowardly bullshit. We went to their country, hunted them down, and captured them with the intent of bring them to OUR justice, not theirs. What was the point of bringing them to GITMO, we could have just shot them all in Assholeistan. But we brought them to GITMO, held them for months. You realize we've released dozens of people because they were detained by mistake? DOD's words, not DUh's. Some were under 18. So you guys just want to systematically kill all the prisoners in GITMO without a trial? The trial is more for us so we can be sure we dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's. That we aren't like the Mullah Omars, Papa Docs, Idi Amins, of the world that just pick a group of people and kill them. And as far as imposing our values on them, ask any REAL Muslim about whether or not Wahabis have ANY values, you'll get an ear full.
They tend to make shit up as they go along.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:07:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I am one of the most Pro-Jew Gentiles in the world and am sickened by some of the non-neocon Jews who liken Gitmo to a Nazi prison camp.  These scubag prisoners are there because of their ACTIONS, not faith.  It just so happens they are all Muslim.  They have NEVER been held because they are Arab/Muslim etc.  

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:28:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Imbroglio,
This is a republic, not a democracy.
How can you compare Gitmo, where these terrorists are sheltered, fed quite well, and given a trial to "death camps?" That is an insult to anyone who has ever endured a real death camp, not to mention the families of those who died in them. Maybe you could go down to Cuba and volunteer your services to make the prisoners visits more pleasurable.

P.S.
Isn't about time for you to get banned again, [:K]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:46:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah Imbro. While I don't consider you to be a troll, more of an impish devils advocate shit pot stirer maybe, "Death Camp" is BS. My great uncle was an ambulance driver for the 3rd Army and assisted in the liberation of Bergen Belsen I think it was. Nobody left Bergen Belsen having gained an average of 13lbs during their stay.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Well if that's how you feel Zardoz, let us know when you get back from the Mosque today.
View Quote
Surely you can do better than that. Just for the record, that is what I THINK, not how I feel; don't like it, that's your prerogative.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top