BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is the vid of Cain's MMA history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebJD3Pg30_Y

It looks like he fought a few hacks.  I don't think he's going to be suplexing Brock, in any way, shape of form.
Also, "Lesnar won the 2000 NCAA wrestling championship as a heavyweight after placing second in 1999."  I don't think his wrestling is as suspect as some would like us to believe.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Has turd pride been shit talking much? It would be better entertainment if cock chestnar went into that extra pissed at him. I'd like to see another mir type beatdown administered.

That would be fucking hilarious.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 1:01:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not sure Cain could beat Mir or Couture, and Brock dusted them both, though he's 1-1 with Mir.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 2:26:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Brock will give "Brown (Aztlan) Pride" his walking immigration papers.

See above.

See Cain's Chest art

So if he had a tat of mars, he would be from outerspace? My point is he is not from mexico, regardless of what flags or tatoos he has.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 2:43:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm not sure Cain could beat Mir or Couture, and Brock dusted them both, though he's 1-1 with Mir.

Cain could probably beat Mir. No way he could beat Couture. Mir's win over Lesnar was handed to him on a silver platter by Mazigatti

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#6]
BROWN PRIDE will be BROWN HIDE in the first round..i call Cain on the mat in the first..we all saw Kongo rock him with a few good ones, and Brock hits a helluva lot harder.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Brock in the first round.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 2:56:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll be purchasing this PPV and for once I want a short main event where Brock Lesnar wins.

BTW, all three of you other ARFCOM member who know where I live are invited.
Plenty of Sam Adams, buffalo wings and Pepto for the heartburn too.

Too bad none of you read GD.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Go Brock!  
He likes guns God and is a self described blue collar red neck

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh and Brock said hes rockin the beard for the fight.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 4:41:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Why does it piss you guys off when Hispanics show pride for their national origin but it's cool for all the white irish folks to do the same?

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 4:42:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not a fan of either..  but i want to see lesner eat the mat

Words out of my mouth.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 5:21:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Lesnar will crush him on the ground. Too powerful.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Want Cain, but I'm not liking his odds
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 5:41:43 PM EDT
[#15]

I'm crappy with paint but you get the idea.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:02:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Why does it piss you guys off when Hispanics show pride for their national origin but it's cool for all the white irish folks to do the same?

Because Americans of Irish heritage by and large consider themselves AMERICAN FIRST.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:04:29 PM EDT
[#17]

My paint is not that good either....
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Because Americans of Irish heritage by and large consider themselves AMERICAN FIRST.  

Oh. I figured it was just because they are not brown.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:04:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

Also, just imagine if Brock Lesnar started shouting out white power in his interviews.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#20]
i hope Brock beats the ever loving shit out of Cain. i am sick of every mexican i hear talking about brown pride and brown this and brown that and making a big race issue out of it. if i went around talking about "Brock's gonna win it for the white man" i would be crucified......i hope Brock wins just to shut these douche bags up. I hope he smashes that anchor baby.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
i hope cain beats the ever loving shit out of brock. i am sick of every white i hear talking about brown pride and brown this and brown that and making a big race issue out of it. if i went around talking about "cains gonna win it for the brown man" i would be crucified......i hope cain wins just to shut these douche bags up. I hope he smashes that anchor baby.....

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
i hope Brock beats the ever loving shit out of Cain. i am sick of every mexican i hear talking about brown pride and brown this and brown that and making a big race issue out of it. if i went around talking about "Brock's gonna win it for the white man" i would be crucified......i hope Brock wins just to shut these douche bags up. I hope he smashes that anchor baby.....

Isn't that what you just did?
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#23]
How well does the streaming video ppv from UFC.com work? Anyone used that before?

I don't have cable and would kind of like to see this one without having to go to a bar. I don't really want to use one of the pirate streams.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#24]
They both seem annoying as hell.

I guess that can probably help the turnout.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

"Brown" isn't a nation.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Way to many here underestimating Cain.  He is a legitimate threat to Brock.

My prediction is, If Cain survives the first 2 rounds he will win the fight.

I don't give a shit he's proud of his heritage. It makes no deference in the fight.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Brock will stand up with him and box a bit. He will try to get in a few good strikes before trying takedowns. Once on the ground, if Brock has top control, he will punish Cain with his hammerfists and it will go either stoppage or he submits him with an anaconda or kimura. Brock has better wrestling, improving jujitsu (carwin fight), and has a helluva power punch.

+1 Brock will dominate. I predict a first round tko via ref stoppage by strikes. Brock is simply too powerful.

This. I can't wait for this fight. Nothing much better than my birthday with the family and UFC fight night

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THIS

Irish have no problem with the American Flag  

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:46:59 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is because you are dense.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:49:03 PM EDT
[#30]

I like it! Looks better than that dumb knife.

Cain is a good fighter but he is going to get the ass whooping of his life Saturday.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#31]
i'd like to see brock beat everybody and then fight fedor.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:49:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That is because you are dense.

I am quite heavy for my size . . .
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:49:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I don't give a shit he's proud of his heritage. It makes no deference in the fight.

It's closer than people think. Not saying he's gonna win, i don't know who is. But Brock better take him to the ground and quick. I dont think he will survive a Carwin situation with Cain.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 6:59:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I have watched several MMA matches in the last year and have seen the referee stop matches when one fighter was down being beaten and doing nothing but defending himself.  Shane had Brock in this position for several seconds and the ref allowed it to continue.  Brock couldn't compete with Shane in striking and was hurt badly and in my opinion would have been beaten if Shane had not worn himself out and if the ref had done as many others have done and stopped the fight.

no.  there was no need for stoppage in lesnar vs. carwin.   carwin is a vastly overrated fighter.  he had a string of knockouts against lower tier fighters, beat mir and gonzaga and suddenly he's the best in the world?  don't think so.  wearing himself out in round one to the point that he can barely stand in round two is amateur.  massive strength from weightlifting got him as far as he got.  we've learned time and time again that it is the well rounded fighters that achieve greatness.  lesnar isn't a great fighter either but he is huge enough to stay on top of the rest of the undertalented ufc heavyweight division until someone truly great steps into the ufc at heavyweight.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Too many butt hurt people, over one mans tattoo. Do some research on the man and quit judging...
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

THIS

Irish have no problem with the American Flag  

Daaaamn right.  I'm an American first and live under the appropriate flag representing the country I am a citizen in.

Fuck Cain and his clown-ass Tijuana prison tattoo...Lesnar is gonna own him, and I am going to relish every moment of Brown Pride's defeat.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:01:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

You are so wrong!

Wanna bet a Bronze Membership that Brock wins?

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You are so wrong!

stephan bonnar, josh koscheck, and others say cain will win also. But I am sure you have never heard of those guys....
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:12:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Go Brock!  

This

Country Boy represent!  

Brock might even be a member here.  Hard to believe he wouldn't be supported on a gun site.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Cain will win a hamburgered face courtesy of a good ol pro gun, Obama hating country boy.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Too many butt hurt people, over one mans tattoo. Do some research on the man and quit judging...

what's not to judge?  he has a tattoo on his chest that looks like a giant veiny penis.  it's gay.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:15:52 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You are so wrong!

stephan bonnar, josh koscheck, and others say cain will win also. But I am sure you have never heard of those guys....

Keep believing the hype machine. If other MMA Fighters didn't root for Cain there would be no PPV buys.

Again we will see Saturday night when Brock destroys Cain (who again).

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Cain is going to look scared. Watch his face when Lesnar walks in. He's gonna have the nervous face, but will try to cover it with an intentional mean mug. He's gonna get his ass beat and he knows it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Yes sir, we will see.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:31:03 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I dont think he will survive a Carwin situation with Cain.

From most accounts, Cain isn't even half the puncher that Carwin is, and Brock took a full two minutes of pounding from Carwin.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:31:56 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Go Brock!  

This
Country Boy represent!  
Brock might even be a member here.  Hard to believe he wouldn't be supported on a gun site.

Not surprising with all the metrosexuals around her lately.

ETA

Not saying Cain  cant win, hes a well rounded fighter just pullin for Brock and hoping he stomps that ass

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Quoted:

From most accounts, Cain isn't even half the puncher that Carwin is, and Brock took a full two minutes of pounding from Carwin.

Most of which where wildly inaccurate and you could see them coming a mile away. A well placed shot is better than powerful wild ones. Cain has the second highest hit percentage in the UFC only second to Anderson Silva.

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#48]
I am pretty sure "white pride" is going to stomp the shit out of Mr. brown pride this weekend.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:42:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Lesnar by knockout, no doubt about it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most of which where wildly inaccurate and you could see them coming a mile away. A well placed shot is better than powerful wild ones. Cain has the second highest hit percentage in the UFC only second to Anderson Silva.

Yeah, I suspect his hit percentage is pretty high.  Cain has fought some hacks.  Check out the vid I posted above.  It looked like Cain was fighting amateur hour fights at the local line stepping club in El Paso.  If that's his "best" highlight video, he's going to be in for a short night on Saturday.

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top