BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/26/2007 9:49:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Made it to my new agency incident free. No badge yet, but I should have it in another week or two.

Let me be the first to say: Congrats!

Also, since you're now in MO, you can CCW in a vehicle with no permit.  Stay safe.
Link Posted: 9/27/2007 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didnt say I have any more rights to carry than you do, the law says I do.    Go back and re-read what i said.  You can call it THE BEER SLAYER FOUNDATION for all i care.  Heck I'll even join if you give ma an LEO discount.  Like I said, I dont make the laws.  If you need to carry a gun every where you go then start making some phone calls and start your own grass roots movement.  If you think im against you, you're the one with the problem not me.  

ETA:  In case you havent heard, many cops have died alone, without back up.

No, you made the same old and tired "Some animals are MORE equal than other animals..." speech

you need to re-quote what I said.  

No, I don't.

You said that LEO's have a greater risk to assault due to their duties.  Many of us disagree, because anything can happen anywhere at anytime.  Maybe with some more experience (law enforcement and worldly) you'd recognize that.

ETA: nevermind....................................
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 7:51:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, it took a while, but I just got my new badge today. I swear it feels like wearing clothes for the first time in a long time. I really felt strange not being able to carry, and not having a badge. Honestly it really didn't make any difference but it sure did feel strange.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top