Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Trump is surely finished this time, just like alllllll the other times, right guys? Especially in Florida, with all those Hispanics, and being Rubio's home turf.

Oh.

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The implication is that if you can't manage your own finances, you can't manage the *.gov's either.
View Quote

And it's a valid point.

To be honest, I don't find Rubio to be that smart.  I think he sounds like he's got a great memory to spit out memorized sound bites.  And he's shown his intelligence with his amnesty bill he offered with daddy McCain.

I'm not impressed.

(I'm not impressed with Trump, either, FWIW...)
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:31:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Lets all nominate  Doug McMillon  CEO of walmart.  They generate 1000's of good paying jobs, and billions of economic activity and taxes for the US.

Trump Organization employs only 23k people.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump's  business activities have generated untold thousands of good paying jobs and billions of dollars of economic activity and taxes for America.

Trump has been a lot more beneficial to this country and it's people than someone who is simply swinging from The GOPe's Donor Class dick.

Lets all nominate  Doug McMillon  CEO of walmart.  They generate 1000's of good paying jobs, and billions of economic activity and taxes for the US.

The construction jobs he provides on his projects account for far, far, more jobs than "the paltry" 23,0000 workers employed directly by The Trump Organization.

And in before some arrogant  and disingenuous GOPe stooge comes here to post that "Trump could have made more money by simply investing, rather than by creating and operating his 100 + companies" .......while enriching himself and providing jobs for no one.

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:32:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If only Marco had been born with a platinum stick up his ass...

Trump also wants to ban Super Pacs because he thinks if you take money from anybody, they own you. No... He just wants to prevent those who can't self finance from running.

Fuck that supreme douchebag.

And before anybody says all I do is bash Trump, I think it's been a couple weeks since I posted anything about Trump. I'm just sick of a piece of shit whose businesses declared bankruptcy FOUR times (fucking over investors and creditors) lecturing those without BILLIONS on their financial ethics.
View Quote

How are those super PACs doing for DC right now?  Are you happy with our government's level of performance, because they're bought and paid for with PACs and lobbying?
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:37:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Trump also wants to ban Super Pacs because he thinks if you take money from anybody, they own you. No... He just wants to prevent those who can't self finance from running.

And before anybody says all I do is bash Trump, I think it's been a couple weeks since I posted anything about Trump. I'm just sick of a piece of shit whose businesses declared bankruptcy FOUR times (fucking over investors and creditors) lecturing those without BILLIONS on their financial ethics.
View Quote

So when he becomes the Republican candidate will you not vote for him?
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:37:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Trump is surely finished this time, just like alllllll the other times, right guys? Especially in Florida, with all those Hispanics, and being Rubio's home turf.

Oh.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/dam/news/images/2015/11/1/fl-decides-poll-nov-15-q-1.jpg
View Quote

I would be careful with what you say...

Spread
RCP Average                  Carson +1.0
QuinnipiacQuinnipiac  Trump +1
NBC/WSJNBC/WSJ  Carson +6
IBD/TIPPIBD/TIPP          Trump +5
CBS/NY TimesCBS/NYT  Carson +4

It's not exactly a "lock" for Trump right now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:37:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How are those super PACs doing for DC right now?  Are you happy with our government's level of performance, because they're bought and paid for with PACs and lobbying?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's not really buying the GOPe Donor Class  Super PAC party line..........he's only selling.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump's  business activities have generated untold thousands of good paying jobs and billions of dollars of economic activity and taxes for America.

Trump has been a lot more beneficial to this country and it's people than someone who is simply swinging from The GOPe's Donor Class dick.

23K is a solid number for one man IMHO.

How many jobs has Ted Cruz or Mark Rubio created on their own hook?
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 1:04:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I would be careful with what you say...

Spread
RCP Average                  Carson +1.0
QuinnipiacQuinnipiac  Trump +1
NBC/WSJNBC/WSJ  Carson +6
IBD/TIPPIBD/TIPP          Trump +5
CBS/NY TimesCBS/NYT  Carson +4

It's not exactly a "lock" for Trump right now.
View Quote

Never said otherwise; that's why I only talked about Florida.  What you quoted were the very small number of handpicked nationwide polls that RCP lists that happen to show the narrative they want.

Many others seem to indicate something else, more like this, nationwide:

http://polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TR130/type/smallest/filters/PARTY_ID_:2/dates/20150808-20151103/collapsed/false/spotlight/1

Like him, hate him, makes no difference to me.  I'm voting against Hillary Clinton next year, regardless of candidate (with few exceptions).  Unlike some here, who admit to planning on voting for Bernie Sanders because they hate Trump so much.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 1:36:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/doviday/n36407504_31735415_1766.jpg

No, he hasn't.

It was ONE company that filed several times. He would pull it out and try to save it, then eventually said fuck it. A successful businessman that doesn't give up sounds like someone I'd want for prez.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The implication is that if you can't manage your own finances, you can't manage the *.gov's either.

Hasn't Trump filed bankruptcy several times?

No, he hasn't.

It was ONE company that filed several times. He would pull it out and try to save it, then eventually said fuck it. A successful businessman that doesn't give up sounds like someone I'd want for prez.

You're wasting your time trying to explain this to the nine-to-fivers.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 1:41:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he hasn't.

Or those here who do understand completely but want to sell a line of bullshit to those with less understanding of the facts.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Trump gets all his leftwing talking points against Republicans from Becky Quick, crooksandliars, thinkprogress, motherjones, moveon, la raza.

Trump in 2012 attacked Romney for being too tough on illegals

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:00:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Romney in a landslide....JEB can fix it....McCain the maverick.....Trump is a piece of Shit....

These messages have been brought to you by the money men of  the GOPe.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's a loser argument from Trump, because the flip to that is if you can't manage your businesses finances and have to have them declare bankruptcy, then you can't manage the govs finances either.

And frankly, managing a businesses finances are much more akin to running the govs than your personal finances/credit cards are.  

Trump is worried about Rubio, but there's not much to hit the guy on...and that's why he's worried about him.

IMO you are watching the beginning of the Trump death spiral, and because he is a piece of shit he is going to drag as many down with him as possible and damage the GOP chances in the general.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a loser argument from Trump, because the flip to that is if you can't manage your businesses finances and have to have them declare bankruptcy, then you can't manage the govs finances either.

And frankly, managing a businesses finances are much more akin to running the govs than your personal finances/credit cards are.  

Trump is worried about Rubio, but there's not much to hit the guy on...and that's why he's worried about him.

IMO you are watching the beginning of the Trump death spiral, and because he is a piece of shit he is going to drag as many down with him as possible and damage the GOP chances in the general.

apart from being in the gang of 8 with schumer or being an illegal alien amnesty schill, or being owned by the CoC or fucking the TEA party in the back after they got him elected. yeah, he's fucking squeaky clean
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:16:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No; BOOM INNACURATE BULLSHIT OVERSIMPLICATION.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BOOM! HAIRSHOT!

Wouldn't Trump's statement be inaccurate bullshit oversimplification too?  
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:23:15 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm fine with Trump's biz record...its a strength IMO. What I'm uncomfortable with is the fact that he's been a "conservative" for about 3 minutes. I don't trust him for that reason. The guy was a Hillary loving Democrat very recently. That's not a good thing.

Cruz 2016.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:28:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Rubio is now being funded by the same sort of unfettered immigration policy folks who are controlling Merkel in Germany.

Think about it.
View Quote

Chamber of Commerce
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Trump is the only one who will secure our border and ensure the visa programs aren't exploited.

That alone should give you enough reason to vote for the guy. He really is our only good option.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:35:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They own you... Because if you say no to them they stop funneling money to you.

Trump is right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump is right.

Freedom of speech and association... how does it work? You don't think people should be free to spend their money how they want? Why do you hate America?
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:37:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BOOM! HAIRSHOT!

Kind of like Trump saying if you aren't filthy rich and shit Benjamins, and actually have to face daily financial struggles like most Americans, you aren't qualified to be president.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I'm fine with Trump's biz record...its a strength IMO. What I'm uncomfortable with is the fact that he's been a "conservative" for about 3 minutes. I don't trust him for that reason. The guy was a Hillary loving Democrat very recently. That's not a good thing.

Cruz 2016.
View Quote
If it boils down to Trump, just remember Reagan was a democrat before a Republican.

It helps if Cruz is VP

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Freedom of speech and association... how does it work? You don't think people should be free to spend their money how they want? Why do you hate America?
View Quote

Certainly they should be able to spend their money on the hopeful they choose but at the same time other people can certainly pass judgment on a hopeful by looking at who is donating to them.

Meh, to me it is all part of doing your due diligence when accessing a hopeful during the primary process.

While you may take no issue at all with hedge-fund billionaires funding a hopeful I might take a dimmer view of wondering what is their angle for doing so.

The primaries are the perfect opportunity to look a bit deeper into where a hopeful gets their money as once a hopeful wins their party's nomination for POTUS all kinds of party money muddies those waters.    
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Certainly they should be able to spend their money on the hopeful they choose but at the same time other people can certainly pass judgment on a hopeful by looking at who is donating to them.

Meh, to me it is all part of doing your due diligence when accessing a hopeful during the primary process.

While you may take no issue at all with hedge-fund billionaires funding a hopeful I might take a dimmer view of wondering what is their angle for doing so.

The primaries are the perfect opportunity to look a bit deeper into where a hopeful gets their money as once a hopeful wins their party's nomination for POTUS all kinds of party money muddies those waters.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Completely agree
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 3:47:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Rubio is now being funded by the same sort of unfettered immigration policy folks who are controlling Merkel in Germany.

Think about it.
View Quote

THIS!
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So all businesses are too big to fail? We should just pump more and more money into a failed org until it magically works?  
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#26]
This is where it is getting him

Trump's going down the tubes
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

THIS!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think about it.

THIS!

Just wealthy GOPe Donor Class puppet masters spending their money as they see fit.

And what they see fit is to have their sock puppet candidate Marco Rubio do their bidding on issues like turning his back on illegal immigration.

What's the problem with that?

Yeah....someone here actually made that disingenuous and  asinine assertion.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 4:32:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, none.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 4:33:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump is right.

And people wonder how nation killing quislings like Obama and Merkel both seize, and maintain their power over the destinies of entire nations and lead them to ruin.

Follow the money, as well as  those who support them and enable that sort of manipulation.

Why do they hate America?

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No, he hasn't.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he hasn't.

On the other hand, doing multiple times would be an indicator of either being slow to learn or arrogance.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 4:44:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

On the other hand, doing multiple times would be an indicator of either being slow to learn or arrogance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he hasn't.

Yup; Donald Trump is an arrogant moron who employs only 23,000 people in this country,  not counting the tens of thousands of construction workers who build his projects.

What a loser.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 6:16:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#33]
As long as it is trump ,Carson or Cruz I am in .otherwise hello hillary. I am tired of the status quo.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yup; Donald Trump is an arrogant moron who employs only 23,000 people in this country,  not counting the tens of thousands of construction workers who build his projects.

What a loser.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he hasn't.

What a loser.

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he hasn't.

What a loser.

Think about it;  well over 23,000 Americans are earning their livelihoods due to the endeavors born of the imagination, business savy, and work ethic, of that one, single, man and the self recognized cognoscenti and GOPe political hacks here on GD disparage him as being an idiot and a failure.

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:15:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He's right on.... all PAC money after elections should be taxed and remaining turned back over to the donors.  This way, the super rich billion will not donate in the obscene levels they do today.  And, once the politician loses, or wins, that excess money is not lying around in a savings account of sorts from those donors for owning politicians like Pelosi, Reid, Boner, and McConnell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's right on.... all PAC money after elections should be taxed and remaining turned back over to the donors.  This way, the super rich billion will not donate in the obscene levels they do today.  And, once the politician loses, or wins, that excess money is not lying around in a savings account of sorts from those donors for owning politicians like Pelosi, Reid, Boner, and McConnell.

So, in order to run for President, you have to be a billionaire?

You aren't one bitching about being governed by elites, are you?

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:21:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once again Sydney has planted  his own words into the mouth of another and ridiculed  that individual, for what he, Sydney,  has actually said, rather than the other person.

It's old.

It's stale.

It's bullshit.

It's Sydney.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Once again Sydney has planted  his own words into the mouth of another and ridiculed  that individual, for what he, Sydney,  has actually said, rather than the other person.

It's old.

It's stale.

It's bullshit.

It's Sydney.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's old.

It's stale.

It's bullshit.

It's Sydney.

Pray tell...how is one going to run for President if they are:

1.  Not a billionaire
2.  Don't take campaign donations

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Don't feel bad for Rubio living beyond his means, his patron Norman Braman pays his bills for him.

The reliance on Mr. Braman is likely to put a spotlight on the finances of Mr. Rubio, who ranks among the least-wealthy candidates in the emerging Republican field. Mr. Rubio left the Florida House of Representatives in 2008 with a net worth of $8,351, multiple mortgages and $115,000 in student debt. In his latest financial disclosure form, for 2013, he reported at least $450,000 in liabilities, including two mortgages and a line of credit.

Mr. Braman and aides to Mr. Rubio have declined to say how much personal financial assistance he has provided to Mr. Rubio and his wife, directly or indirectly, but it appears to total in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Everything trump has done so far is out of his own pocket (mostly from tweets and news clips)....we haven't even seen him start to spend money yet on his campaign.... Wait till he does...he's not in this to lose at this point
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Everything trump has done so far is out of his own pocket (mostly from tweets and news clips)....we haven't even seen him start to spend money yet on his campaign.... Wait till he does...he's not in this to lose at this point
View Quote

Trump is collecting donations and is over $4million so far
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

or maybe you could get lots of small donations from average Americans instead of whoring yourself out to a billionaire open borders sugar daddy
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes he has.

Approximately 74,000 individual donations of an average of 50 bucks apiece from everyday Americans who have visited the Trump Campaign Site and bought official campaign items such as official "Make Make America Great Again hats and such.

I love mine by the way...25 bucks and it's paid for itself many times over in causing  liberal's tears.

I'm tired of all the disingenuous and intellectually dishonest bullshit a few people post here.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:40:37 PM EDT
[#44]
!JEB! 2016

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Don't feel bad for Rubio living beyond his means, his patron Norman Braman pays his bills for him.

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/05/10/us/10BRAMAN/10BRAMAN-articleLarge.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The reliance on Mr. Braman is likely to put a spotlight on the finances of Mr. Rubio, who ranks among the least-wealthy candidates in the emerging Republican field. Mr. Rubio left the Florida House of Representatives in 2008 with a net worth of $8,351, multiple mortgages and $115,000 in student debt. In his latest financial disclosure form, for 2013, he reported at least $450,000 in liabilities, including two mortgages and a line of credit.

Mr. Braman and aides to Mr. Rubio have declined to say how much personal financial assistance he has provided to Mr. Rubio and his wife, directly or indirectly, but it appears to total in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/05/10/us/10BRAMAN/10BRAMAN-articleLarge.jpg

Oddly, individuals who are of the same mind as Hiram and Sydney don't appear to have any problem with this.

"Shouldn't billionaires be allowed freedom of association and the right to spend their money as they see fit ?"

Unfortunately; they choose to associate with the needy politicians they buy with the money they spend.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Think about it.
View Quote

Absolutely its a globalist strategy Rubio is onboard.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yes he has.

Approximately 74,000 individual donations of an average of 50 bucks apiece from everyday Americans who have visited the Trump Campaign Site and bought official campaign items such as official "Make Make America Great Again hats and such.

I love mine by the way...25 bucks and it's paid for itself many times over in causing  liberal's tears.

I'm tired of all the disingenuous and intellectually dishonest bullshit a few people post here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes he has.

Tears of laughter, perhaps.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:57:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think about it.

You know what's really, really funny?

According to the GOPe flunkies who infest this place;  billionaire Donald Trump who employs 23,000 people in this country is a failure and a loser due to one of his speculative companies ( that was openly financed with junk bonds) being  forced into bankruptcy......... but Marco Rubio who is dead broke despite enjoying a substantial income, and whose personal finances are in absolute ruins; gets a free pass.

He's been bought and paid for.

Let the GOPe lackies bullshit continue to flow........but it stinks to high hell, which makes it so obvious that even Stevie Wonder can see right  through it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:07:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Think about it.
View Quote

Horseshit
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Maobama maxed out America's credit card, maybe the hopefuls should be talking about that instead.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top