BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

First National Enquirer, and now World Net Daily?

You've GOT to be kidding me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NEW YORK – The Florida prosecutor who brought battery charges against Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, supports Hillary Clinton’s campaign for president.

An article published by the Palm Beach Post on Nov. 17, 2015, has been circulating since Tuesday evening because it lists Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg as a member 150-member Florida Leadership Council, which was established by the Democratic Party to promote Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy.

The article states that Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg and Tax Collector Anne Gannon “are also part of Clinton’s Florida team.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/lewandowski-prosecutor-outed-as-hillary-supporter/#hzvIT0JJybiFjqr0.99

LINK

How about the Boston Herald? Is that good enough for you?

Fla. prosecutor in Trump campaign manager case is Clinton backer

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/03/fla_prosecutor_in_trump_campaign_manager_case_is_clinton_backer

The Florida prosecutor whose office is handling the battery case involving Donald Trump's campaign manager is a long-time Democrat and former state senator who's now part of Hillary Clinton's so-called Florida leadership "council."

Aronberg, who was elected to the post in 2012, has been listed as a member of Clinton's "Florida Leadership Council" since November, along with several state senators, representatives and local elected officials. He also gave $1,000 to Clinton's campaign in January, according to campaign finance records.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:04:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Oh yeah. I see...she pushed instead of pulled. How does push or pull differ in an assault charge? Are there different charges for pulling or pushing? One is more severe than the other?

You don't think Hillary had security close by too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
 You have a video of huma coming up behind a reporter, grabbing her arm and yanking her around?
http://youtu.be/6da-tKzaRbs

she pushed a woman away from her, she did not run up and grab someone and pull them away... in front of a security agent no less.

Oh yeah. I see...she pushed instead of pulled. How does push or pull differ in an assault charge? Are there different charges for pulling or pushing? One is more severe than the other?

You don't think Hillary had security close by too?

I like you, so I'm not going to say you are blowing smoke. Watch the video, a woman touched Hillary and Huma did nothing. A woman touched Huma, and she pushed her away. See the difference? One was justifiable under the law - you can push somebody away or off you. The other was assault or battery (depends on the state's definition) because you are a third party and you intervened in a forceful way when unjustified. The fact that he did it in front of a security agent, while claiming the woman was a threat, is not going to fly because the agent did nothing because she was NOT a threat. The fact that Trump apparently said she was asking questions she should not have been asking is really going to hurt Corey if true.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:05:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Well with Trump, who offers to pay supporters' legal bills if they assault protesters, maybe part of Corey's official duties include roughing up reporters and protesters. I yield to you that possible point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He can't say that he grabbed her by the upper arm, therefore not being responsible for the bruising on her forearm ... because he doesn't remember.  Well, he could say that, and lawyers love that.
It's easy to explain.  

"We were pushing through a crowd of people at the time and it was very chaotic, with a lot of jostling.  I heard afterwards that a reporter whom I had not met claimed that I grabbed her violently hard enough to bruise her arm and nearly pulled her to the ground.  I knew I had certainly done no such thing to anyone that day.  Upon reviewing the video, it is clear that a briefly grabbed the woman, whom I now know to be Ms. Fields, on her upper arm because she had gotten too close to Mr. Trump.  Part of my duties as a campaign manager is to be close to the candidate and to ensure that when an event is over that he is able to move through the crowd and exit the building in an orderly fashion.  I have also been told by the Secret Service agents guarding Mr. Trump that they do not want anyone near him when he is exiting like that due to security concerns.  My intent was simply to move Ms. Fields away from Mr. Trump so that he could exit the building.  It was never my intention to harm anyone.  I have also been shown the picture of the bruise and I do not believe that I caused these injuries as the video shows me grabbing her upper arm only, while the bruises are on the lower arm.  I do not recall ever touching Ms. Fields in the area of the bruise and to the best of my recollection I have never done so."  

Actually no, that would be the job of the security detail and/or the body man... the campaign manager's job is to manage the campaign.

The campaign manager's job is whatever he and Trump agree on. Whatever that may be.

Well with Trump, who offers to pay supporters' legal bills if they assault protesters, maybe part of Corey's official duties include roughing up reporters and protesters. I yield to you that possible point.

Yeah...I hear the Cruz campaign talking about "the culture of violence from within the Trump campaign" every news cycle on Fox News. Apparently the brainwashing is working on you.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:06:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/03/fla_prosecutor_in_trump_campaign_manager_case_is_clinton_backer

The Florida prosecutor whose office is handling the battery case involving Donald Trump's campaign manager is a long-time Democrat and former state senator who's now part of Hillary Clinton's so-called Florida leadership "council."

Aronberg, who was elected to the post in 2012, has been listed as a member of Clinton's "Florida Leadership Council" since November, along with several state senators, representatives and local elected officials. He also gave $1,000 to Clinton's campaign in January, according to campaign finance records.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
NEW YORK – The Florida prosecutor who brought battery charges against Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, supports Hillary Clinton’s campaign for president.

An article published by the Palm Beach Post on Nov. 17, 2015, has been circulating since Tuesday evening because it lists Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg as a member 150-member Florida Leadership Council, which was established by the Democratic Party to promote Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy.

The article states that Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg and Tax Collector Anne Gannon “are also part of Clinton’s Florida team.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/lewandowski-prosecutor-outed-as-hillary-supporter/#hzvIT0JJybiFjqr0.99

LINK

That's definitely better...

When is the Trump crowd going to come up with something better than NE and internet conspiracy sites to back up the Cruz allegations?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The Secret Service agents warned this MSM-tool to back away from TRUMP several times... she refused. If anyone touched anyone, it was this predatory, overly aggressive so-called reporter who crossed the established legal safety boundaries for a presidential candidate.

The Secret Service agents had every legal right to tackle her to the ground, arrest, handcuff and detain her.

This bimbo-tool has attempted to bring similar charges to others who rebuffed her overly intrusive lack of manners. How many times has she been fired by other MSM agencies for her inappropriate intrusive behavior???

This stinks to high heaven... and there's slimy, lyin' Cruz right on exploitative cue with his 500K talking mouth piece FioRino...

View Quote

The only source for the "warned twice by Secret Service" is the Daily Mail, and they have a history of loose reporting.  Why is the USSC talking to a reporter, from of all places, Daily Mail in the UK?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:17:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

When is the Trump crowd going to come up with something better than NE and internet conspiracy sites to back up the Cruz allegations?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LINK

So until the msm endorses a position it isnt valid?  Very jeb of you

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LINK

This video of Cruz is all I need to know. It's obvious he cheated on his wife from his response in this video.

https://youtu.be/hvK8918vW-4
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#10]
How was this gal able to manhandle trump without the secret service tackling her?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:26:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Trump's policy is very clearly to never bend over for a liar.  The reporter lied, he called her a liar.  There's no debate that her initial statements were false, the video completely disproves them.

People don't want a president who bows down to criminals and liars and that's what Trump's giving them.  Like it or not, it's who he is.
View Quote
We don't need a second president in a row like that.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:27:21 PM EDT
[#12]
That reporter is a gold digging cunt
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"Counter sue" for what, exactly?  You don't "counter sue" in a criminal case.  That's for civil cases, and there's no civil case pending.  

Maybe they didn't cover that in the "Law & Order" you watched.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I c.an't wait until they counter sue this stupid bitch into oblivion.

There are a lot of GOPe trolls shilling the fuck out of this incident in order to draw fire away from Cruz cheating scandal

Anybody with half a fuckin brain and at least 10% functional eyesight should be able to see this whole thing is frivolous.

I despise Ted Cruz, however if this incident happened to his campaign manager I would still be man enough to say the same thing... this is stupid sHit

"Counter sue" for what, exactly?  You don't "counter sue" in a criminal case.  That's for civil cases, and there's no civil case pending.  

Maybe they didn't cover that in the "Law & Order" you watched.

She touched Trumps sleeve first brotha....that is attempted ASSASSINATION OF A POTUS candidate!!!  Punishable by DEATH!
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Remember the photographer from Time who got put on his ass?

Here is a portion of Time's statement regarding the incident.

Chris Morris, a veteran White House photographer working on the campaign for TIME, stepped out of the press pen to photograph a Black Lives Matter protest that interrupted the speech. A video shows that Morris swore at a Secret Service agent who tried to move Morris back into the pen. A separate video of the event shows that the agent then grabbed Morris’ neck with both hands and threw him into a table and onto the ground

Unlike other presidential campaigns, which generally allow reporters and photographers to move around at events, Trump has a strict policy requiring reporters and cameramen to stay inside a gated area, which the candidate often singles out for ridicule during his speeches.

"What happened today was very unfortunate and unexpected. The rules at Trump events are significantly stricter than other campaigns and make it very difficult to work as a photographer, as many others have pointed out before me. I regret my role in the confrontation, but the agent’s response was disproportionate and unnecessarily violent. I hope this incident helps call attention to the challenges of press access.”

http://time.com/4241899/donald-trump-rally-time-photographer-chris-morris/
View Quote
Is that the photographer that grabbed the SS guy by the neck?

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Trump's policy is very clearly to never bend over for a liar.  The reporter lied, he called her a liar.  There's no debate that her initial statements were false, the video completely disproves them.

People don't want a president who bows down to criminals and liars and that's what Trump's giving them.  Like it or not, it's who he is.
View Quote

So when Trumps campaign manager said that he never touched her, Trump should have fired him on the spot right?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:46:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
So when Trumps campaign manager said that he never touched her, Trump should have fired him on the spot right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Go to a football game.  Then report back with the names of everyone you touched in the crowd.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

All the reporter initially wanted was for Lewandowski (don't know how his name is spelled and don't care) to acknowledge his grab was improper and for him to apologize.

Instead, the campaign denied it happened and called her a liar, and not only that but that she is an habitual liar, and that she tries to make herself part of the story.  They also said she didn't  file a police report.

Well, now she filed a police report, we have video, and she wasn't lying,

She vindicated herself and proved the Trump campaign to be what it is:  a big mess.
View Quote
You would have to be 12 years old to actually believe that.

Had an apology come right away, next would have been "HE ADMITTED IT!" and "You must fire him." and "What a bunch of thugs!" etc.

And, we'd be right back here again with the details different.

You really should learn how the SJW world works before stepping outside.

There is no reason for Trump and his people to deal with that snake of a reporter, she has choices to maneuver and make a big stink no matter what happens.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Go to a football game.  Then report back with the names of everyone you touched in the crowd.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That would be a fair analogy if I went to a football game then swore to you I never touched any one let alone grabbed someone and pulled them back towards me.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It left bruises.

Or, do you parrot Donald "War on Women" Trump and say she did it herself or they were there beforehand?
View Quote

If what I observed in the video left bruises, she's got some fucked up medical condition. Better see a doctor about that.

He barely touched her, and she's crying about it? What a fucking shit head. She's probably getting paid big bucks by
the GOPe to press charges.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you recall telling a member here to go %*#@ CoC Violation%#@ himself in another thread?

No?

Right, because it didn't happen like that.  Just like, "Jerked me backwards where I almost fell to the ground" didn't happen.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:59:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If what I observed in the video left bruises, she's got some fucked up medical condition. Better see a doctor about that.

He barely touched her, and she's crying about it? What a fucking shit head. She's probably getting paid big bucks by

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It left bruises.

Or, do you parrot Donald "War on Women" Trump and say she did it herself or they were there beforehand?

. Said every domestic violence defendant.  

ETA, people have lost their RTKBA for much less than what this guy did to the reporter.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Had an apology come right away, next would have been "HE ADMITTED IT!" and "You must fire him." and "What a bunch of thugs!" etc.

There is no reason for Trump and his people to deal with that snake of a reporter, she has choices to maneuver and make a big stink no matter what happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All the reporter initially wanted was for Lewandowski (don't know how his name is spelled and don't care) to acknowledge his grab was improper and for him to apologize.

Instead, the campaign denied it happened and called her a liar, and not only that but that she is an habitual liar, and that she tries to make herself part of the story.  They also said she didn't  file a police report.

She vindicated herself and proved the Trump campaign to be what it is:  a big mess.

SJWs? You mean the Trump White Knights that go around trying to ruin the lives of anyone that crosses Donald?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Rofl. Scaredy-Trump, your citrus leader, just claimed that the female reporter could have had a bomb in her pen and his campaingn manager SAVED him

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/31215788/trump-says-reporters-pen-could-have-been-a-little-bomb/

But I'm sure someone will be here shortly to vomit the juices of their leader all over this post

#TrumpCumdumpstersMatter

#PensScareTrump

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EXACTLY!

The Haters are making a molehill into a mountain.

Amazing psychology...

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:27:23 PM EDT
[#26]
So with all that Secret Service protection, it was a lone campaign manager who saved Trump?

Is that what we are to believe?  That the Secret Service was so inept and so reckless with Trump's life, that his campaign manager was relegated to protecting him?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So with all that Secret Service protection, it was a lone campaign manager who saved Trump?

Is that what we are to believe?  That the Secret Service was so inept and so reckless with Trump's life, that his campaign manager was relegated to protecting him?
View Quote

yeah because government employees are infallible.

And a former New Hampshire state police officer has no idea what would constitute a threat in this kind of situation anyway.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And a former New Hampshire state police officer has no idea what would constitute a threat in this kind of situation anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well then. thank God a campaign manager who in the course of keeping a reporter from asking Trump questions, was also able to save his life.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Dude, you were never a Cruz supporter. Stop lying to yourself...

<Over the line - Z>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Cruz spokesperson was just on Fox News talking about this video and the assault charges. She lambasted the Trump people for the assault on this poor reporter and stated over and over that this assault is the result of the "culture of violence within the Trump campaign".  Then they showed a video of Ted Cruz saying the same thing: "culture of violence within the Trump campaign". God.... Cruz must be desperate to jump on the Trump bashing bandwagon over this bull shit story.

This is why I will now never vote for Cruz.  His useful idiocy in a cynical pursuit of his own aims is disgusting, a fellow traveler to the worst America has to offer.  He is about as principled as a K Street crook at this point. The True Conservative® Jesus....lol.

Dude, you were never a Cruz supporter. Stop lying to yourself...

<Over the line - Z>

I too was a Cruz supporter. I believed in him 150%

Lately he has turned into what I would call a wussy and is embarrassing more then anything. I want a fighter, someone that will possibly turn this country upside down. It's time for a change, water the tree or whatever, we need a course correction one way or the other.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:33:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

LINK
View All Quotes
Quoted:

LINK

Soooo, the only prosecutor who should decide on the case should be a pro-Trump supporter?  Do we all get to pick our prosecutors?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Says who?

Private security or Personal security doesn't have to be LE.

Hell, a "body guard" doesn't even need to be "certified" by the state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Objection, relevance.
Your honor, this evidence shows that the Defendant was engaging in the regular course and scope of his duties at the time.  It further establishes that such contact is routine in a campaign and that any reporter covering such a campaign knows that such contact is routine and goes into a political event with the understanding that she may be grabbed in such a manner if she accosts a candidate when the candidate attempts to leave the event.

Umm...the defendants duties isn't security....

Says who?

Private security or Personal security doesn't have to be LE.

Hell, a "body guard" doesn't even need to be "certified" by the state.

So true, most campaign managers have personal protection detail listed as part of their job duties.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:36:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:37:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well then. thank God a campaign manager who in the course of keeping a reporter from asking Trump questions, was also able to save his life.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aint no thang. He'll beat it court.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:38:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He probably will.

Lots of low-life pieces of shit beat stuff in court.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

He probably will.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He probably will.

They wont win When Trump Makes America Great Again.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Rofl. Scaredy-Trump, your citrus leader, just claimed that the female reporter could have had a bomb in her pen and his campaingn manager SAVED himhttps://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/31215788/trump-says-reporters-pen-could-have-been-a-little-bomb/

But I'm sure someone will be here shortly to vomit the juices of their leader all over this post

#TrumpCumdumpstersMatter

#PensScareTrump

View Quote

Well in his defense, in his tiny hands a pen probably looks like a full-size stick of dynamite.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:54:22 PM EDT
[#38]
zOMG!  

TRUMP IS HITLER AND HIS GESTAPO IS MANHANDLING DEFENSELESS WIMENZ AT HIS HATE RALLIES  !!!11!

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Rofl. Scaredy-Trump, your citrus leader, just claimed that the female reporter could have had a bomb in her pen and his campaingn manager SAVED himhttps://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/31215788/trump-says-reporters-pen-could-have-been-a-little-bomb/

#TrumpCumdumpstersMatter

#PensScareTrump

View Quote

Taken out of context. Congrats, you fell for the media trick.  I watched Trump say that and the context of the statement was Trump explained why the secret service restrains people from approaching a candidate, especially if they are holding something suspicious in their hand. He said she WENT THROUGH the secret service and was holding something in her hand and they didn't know what it was. He said as an example it could be be a bomb or something and meant these kind of things are a cause for concern.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:58:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Taken out of context. Congrats, you fell for the media trick.  I watched Trump say that and the context of the statement was Trump explained why the secret service restrains people from approaching a candidate, especially if they are holding something suspicious in their hand. He said she WENT THROUGH the secret service and was holding something in her hand and they didn't know what it was. He said as an example it could be be a bomb or something and meant these kind of things are a cause for concern.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#TrumpCumdumpstersMatter

#PensScareTrump

So do you believe that the reason he grabbed her was because she (a reporter) approached Trump with a pen?  That the ONLY reason he grabbed her was he was concerned for Trump's safety?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#41]
You guys see the latest polling from WI? Cruz 40% and Trump still at 30%. I'm sure his handling of this silly little situation had nothing to do with it...
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Some of you guys need to go outside and take a walk.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You guys see the latest polling from WI? Cruz 40% and Trump still at 30%. I'm sure his handling of this silly little situation had nothing to do with it...
View Quote

Probably not even factored in yet. Plus insulting their widely popular governor will do wonders.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#44]

Right Click
Save As
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That would be a fair analogy if I went to a football game then swore to you I never touched any one let alone grabbed someone and pulled them back towards me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cruze's penis touched the insides of 5 women's vaginas that were not his wifes, then he held the bible up high and LIED about it.....they call him Lyin' Ted ya know!
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:12:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Some of you guys need to go outside and take a walk.
View Quote

Shhhhhh....

These guys are giving us a lot of great quote material for future reference.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

#TrumpCumdumpstersMatter
#PensScareTrump

Rofl!!!!

Only a trumpcum can try to rationalize- it never happened, oh wait it did but she touched me, oh wait she might have had a bomb in her pen

-never mind the managers history with violence

-never mind the zero fucks given by the ACTUAL trained secret service agent

-never mind the melt down Scared-Trump had on twitter

-never mind the coup that was planned BY SUBORDINATES inside the trump campagn because of his campagn managers attitude and actions inside the campaign

-never mind the internal email in breitbart news by trump demanding total silence on the incident.

But keep swallowing, your going to need that protein for your bones

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:17:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Hillary supporting Attorney walking back from this case, "Cops did this on their own" sort of statement.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Hillary supporting Attorney walking back from this case, "Cops did this on their own" sort of statement.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ce1F588UAAAYF5k.jpg
View Quote

So this means he is super guilty right?
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top