Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not Californiastan or some liberal sh*thole?
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#2]
New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, I could go on.  These are the places the legal aliens should be sent.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those are blue counties and to be honest between the shit-ton of Ricans that the GOP paid to register to vote and the convicts that can now vote FL is pretty much lost anyway.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No; but that trash is being dumped here in a state that Trump won and one that's critical for Trump in 2020.
Those are blue counties and to be honest between the shit-ton of Ricans that the GOP paid to register to vote and the convicts that can now vote FL is pretty much lost anyway.
Send them to Virginia then; Florida voted Red in 2016 and Trump must win in Florida again to win reelection in 2020.

Virginia 2016:

D H. Clinton49.9%1,916,845

R D. Trump45.0%1,731,156
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:41:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Broward county has an interesting past.

9/11 hijackers. Election fraud. Parkland shooting and others.

I bet this is retaliation and he’s shoving liberals virtue signaling down their damn throats.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did those counties declare themselves sanctuaries?
View Quote
This, WTF? Why didn't he stick to the plan and take them to sanctuary cities?
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Is he responsible for any of the immigration laws?

Or were those laws in place when he took office?
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did those counties declare themselves sanctuaries?
This.

BTW: in 2016; Trump pulled 532,353 votes in Palm Beach and Broward Counties and he can't win reelection without them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If I understand the situation correctly, Trump has no choice.  These people are getting released one way or another due to a bunch of activist judges.
View Quote
USSC won't give POTUS and expedited hearing, activist liberal judges have tied his hands, while congressional demmunists welcome more voters and GOPe get a few hundred thousand more in campaign donations from the Chamber of Commerce, all of them selling out taxpaying Americans, especially the Middle Class who lose due to artificially depressed wages and higher proportion taxes.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Pepper your angus down there
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:49:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I love all the post that say South Florida gets what it deserves and don’t get me wrong I wish we could cut that cancer out. But it’s not like these people are gonna stay in South Florida it’s not a prison they’re gonna move around the state
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:49:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:56:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Just keep them out of my neck of the woods. Send them to Belle Glade or some shit.
Things have probably changed quite a bit since I moved from PB County to N Central Florida in 1997. I lived in PB County from 1977 - 1997 from when I was 15 until I was about 35, It was a great place to grow up.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:00:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:30:29 PM EDT
[#14]
should have sent them to Puerto Rico or Hawaii or Alaska.......

Any of those three places would have been perfect, especially Alaska........but he's too
stupid to do that........
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:36:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If I understand the situation correctly, Trump has no choice.  These people are getting released one way or another due to a bunch of activist judges.
View Quote
Release them where the judges live.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is exactly what is a happening.  By law, they can't be detained unless the government builds ridiculously nice detention facilities for them (100k+ per person, per year for the ones they have built apparently) which Congress wouldn't fund even if they tried that route.  So they're given a slip of paper and sent to....wait for it...their waiting illegal relatives that are already in the country.  On the positive side, a trial program (that tracked only aliens that were judged to be "likely" to report for court) now has a stunning 13% rate of appearances, well stunning compared to the non-trial 4% rate.  That's right, under the most ideal condition that judges will allow, 87% of illegal aliens fail to report to their immigration hearing.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Much ado about nothing.  They're going everywhere, not just these counties.  

This is your press stirring trouble.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Talk about fake news.  The reason for the "new" policy (that's been in place since, oh let me check, 1993) is that there is literally no jail space left.  All the camps are full.  Congress has blocked every attempt to create more detention space.  Judges have shot down every alternative to release.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:47:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Mar-a-Lago is in Palm Beach county. Just sayin.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:48:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Just heard on Mark Levin that the decision to move illegals to South FL was not made by PDJT. He may not even be aware of it. That the decision was made by unelected beaurocrats.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just heard on Mark Levin that the decision to move illegals to South FL was not made by PDJT. He may not even be aware of it. That the decision was made by unelected beaurocrats.
View Quote
That's what i was thinking. I doubt that Trump would want to negatively affect his reelection by dumping illegals in red districts/states.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 9:59:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Why not let them wait for their free handouts in Haiti?
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Release them in the reservation lands.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Ya know, when I'm watching tv and happen to be on a news channel(s) and they're showing images of these asylum seekers, I can only notice how clean and well dressed they all are, even the children. Then when you see the women/mothers(?), they have a smart phone stuck to their face and are just chatting away. For some reason "free shit" comes to mind. Our .gov is so f'n broken, I am beyond feeling like it will ever be "fixed". Our immigration system has been broken for decades and all each party can do is point fingers at each other. We need a total cleansing of the entire system. I was always under the assumption, that we needed to get those old f's (I'm an old Fuk) out of the House and Senate, when half of them are suffering some kind of medical/mental issue and obviously can't make a rational decision and they have their hands into each others back pocket, but then I think, well new blood will be filling those seats soon and all of a sudden, we now have these young cuks that still live in mom/dads basement and haven't a clue how the free world works and want to put in place their crazy-ass ideas and change shit that (as a society/humanity), have been using/doing for generations..........just f'n sucks! If we ever lose the Electoral College, were Ca. and N.Y. make all the decisions for what's left of this country, we are all F'd!  
OK, rant over, I'm tired now.! Mac
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:04:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Still not tired of winning.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:11:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Miami_JBT: Thank You President Trump. Rick Scott and Marco Rubio must be jumping for joy at the influx of new voters.
View Quote
Well shit, go be a good ambassador or something.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:11:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Why not Californiastan or some liberal sh*thole?
View Quote
Like Colorado?
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:13:54 PM EDT
[#28]
California 30 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:15:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This is exactly what is a happening.  By law, they can't be detained unless the government builds ridiculously nice detention facilities for them (100k+ per person, per year for the ones they have built apparently) which Congress wouldn't fund even if they tried that route.  So they're given a slip of paper and sent to....wait for it...their waiting illegal relatives that are already in the country.  On the positive side, a trial program (that tracked only aliens that were judged to be "likely" to report for court) now has a stunning 13% rate of appearances, well stunning compared to the non-trial 4% rate.  That's right, under the most ideal condition that judges will allow, 87% of illegal aliens fail to report to their immigration hearing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fail to report because there is no real chance of deportation when they fail to report.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So. Fattening up the gators and pythons?
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:15:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Mar-a-Lago is in Palm Beach county. Just sayin.
View Quote
Lol. That would be ironic.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:21:35 PM EDT
[#32]
What ever happened to his plan to send illegals to sanctuary cities? I don't see any in South Florida.

Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:26:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Remember when he made that stupid bluff about closing the border.....
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 11:10:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Fail to report because there is no real chance of deportation when they fail to report.
View Quote
Actually, if they do report, they actually are, virtually 100%, ordered to be deported, with one rather important exception: if they've married a US citizen or had a baby.  If they don't report, they're also ordered deported, but no one goes looking for them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Miami_JBT: Thank You President Trump. Rick Scott and Marco Rubio must be jumping for joy at the influx of new voters.
+1

This seems like a perfect opportunity for him to build a harmony bridge.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 11:21:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Put them all on cruise ships and send them to Veracruz
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 11:22:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Why not dump them in Hawaii? They can't disappear from an island can they?
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm outta this shithole in 2 weeks. For good. You guys are on your own. Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 12:36:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Mark Levin had somebody on that stated this was done WITHOUT White house knowledge.  The Boarder patrol in Miami was setting this up and the guy was saying that they are doing it to flip Florida to the Democrats.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 1:40:59 AM EDT
[#40]
As much as I like seeing this happen to Coward County, Trump should not be dumping them into a swing state.
He should be dumping them into San Fran like he said he was going to do.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 1:49:27 AM EDT
[#41]
At the current rate, no city is going to be left untouched by this. All of America, all of us, will have to deal with this.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 2:08:15 AM EDT
[#42]
I swear ya'll are some dense people sometimes. I didn't see anyone ask why all these people are coming here now but I did see a lot bitch about Trump being at fault for the invasion. Everyone is quick to find a solution without fixing the problem. You're little boys putting your fingers in dike's. (That made me giggle)
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 2:18:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Dump em in Hawaii and PR
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 2:30:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Trump's victory kind of turned out to be the worst outcome. He's pacified the conservative American rage that had been building up & ready to boil for 8 years under Obama, and he isn't doing anything to truly save the future of this country.

More money in our pockets now, judges on the bench for a couple decades, which will bring many short term wins, then we're ruined for the next generation.

Still full steam ahead towards Amerizuela in 2040 or 2050.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 2:32:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Oh....good grief....

I know it's hard for people like you to wrap your head around......but criticism of Trumps actions does not mean that we want the Dems to win.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Biden 2020!
Oh....good grief....

I know it's hard for people like you to wrap your head around......but criticism of Trumps actions does not mean that we want the Dems to win.....
Actually trying to prevent far left Dems from taking over this country for good within 20 years.

Republicans are already watered down, they'll be as left wing at Britain's "conservative" Tories by then.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 2:33:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The lefties wanted them, the lefties GET them. FBC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump administration to release some migrants caught along southern border into South Florida

The Trump administration is preparing to release hundreds of asylum-seeking migrants caught along the southern border into Florida's Broward and Palm Beach counties, with no apparent plan to house, feed or care for them, according to local officials who have been briefed on the plans.

Broward County Mayor Mark Bogen said Thursday that Customs and Border Protection officials told him they would unload about 1,000 migrant families each month, evenly split between the two counties, for an unknown period of time.

Bogen called the plan "irresponsible" and warned that it would create a "homeless encampment" in his South Florida county.

"To bring hundreds of people here every week without providing the necessary resources to house and feed them is inhumane," Bogen said.

Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said Thursday that he received a similar briefing from the Customs and Border Patrol chief in Miami. He said the migrants would be mostly families currently being detained in El Paso, Texas. They would be processed at CBP facilities in Broward and Palm Beach counties, given a date to appear in immigration court and then released into the community.

Beyond that, Bradshaw said CBP offered no other details or offers of assistance.

"No accommodations for transportation leaving (the CBP facilities). No accommodations for shelter or a place to live," he said. "Just no real plan on what's going to happen to thesepeople."

Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., has been in touch with local sheriffs and has reached out to the White House and the Department of Homeland Security to get more details about the plan, according to spokesman Chris Hartline.
I can corroborate. We received word of this at work.

Thank You President Trump. Rick Scott and Marco Rubio must be jumping for joy at the influx of new voters.
The lefties wanted them, the lefties GET them. FBC.
So, Florida, which is the biggest decider of presidential elections in my lifetime, will never go red again.

Tremendous.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 2:48:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
OK, by why are we moving them further from the border they crossed?
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 3:02:02 AM EDT
[#48]
What the Hell?

Why is this even happening?

Why can’t they simply be Deported?

Serious question.

What rule says they get a hearing?

Could the Republicans have changed it when they had the majority?
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 3:02:31 AM EDT
[#49]
What’s the problem? It’s already pretty much Mexico down there already. No one speaks English or celebrates our American heritage.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 3:10:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What’s the problem? It’s already pretty much Mexico down there already. No one speaks English or celebrates our American heritage.
View Quote
It’s Not Mexico.   It’s Guatemala, Honduras, Venezuela, all the Islands, Nicaragua, Columbia, Haiti, NY, NY.

Every third world nation, Except Mehico.

Lots of Mayans.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top