User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:45:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:49:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Stupid quesiton from the ignorant: wouln't tuna-nabbin' technically be considered "fishing" instead of "hunting"?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

If you shot them in the head, sell the pelts.  Better yet, have them tanned for decoration in your home.  They are wonderful on the back of your couch--very luxurious to rest your head on.  

The meat is EXCELLENT eating.  No, I'm not making a joke--bone it out and grind it into burger.  It's GREAT on the grill.  

We are going to eat the next one, I already have looked some recipes up. Grilled steaks, stew and hamburger seem to be popular
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:52:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The meat is EXCELLENT eating.  No, I'm not making a joke--bone it out and grind it into burger.  It's GREAT on the grill.  

You're not making a joke about eating beaver???....DAMN!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:06:17 PM EDT
[#5]
You know Tuna is not the only fish that is harvested commercially right?  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I wish I could make some money off of these damn Beavers. They just cost us about $4000 to repair some damage they caused.

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=44942

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=44943

{Frank Dreban} Nice beaver {/Frank Dreban}
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top