BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol. Label it bomb making tutorial and make the glowbois sit through it
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Twitter saved me because I don’t have it, but I’m curious, yet I am not.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't think insurance pays for that but could be wrong. I could see this admin requiring insurance companies to pay.

remember, it will be the new cash cow. These kids will likely require 6 figure yearly treatment.
View Quote

Welp, I was wrong. Just checked. Many do. Now it makes sense why they are pushing "gender affirming care".
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:55:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Saw a video of the Hodge Twins the other day. Some shim or ???? Was saying they'll eventually put a uterus in a trans woman and it'll have a baby. And then we naysayers will eat crow. Bullshit!!!! You need more that just that but DAMN has this wickedness, craziness etc gone wayyyyyy too far. They're completely insane and any "parents" or so called physicians that participate or encourage this SHI$ should be dragged out and shot!!!
And the picture or link rather that OP posted is nauseating!! In my humble opinion
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:56:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Who the hell is gonna he cool when they get home from a date with that thing and it whips out that little monstrosity?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, I'm just imagining them growing that on the back of a mouse
View Quote

And some “chick” teacher with a decidedly deep, yet effeminate voice, and male pattern baldness chasing it around.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Who the hell is gonna he cool when they get home from a date with that thing and it whips out that little monstrosity?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:04:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Brought to you by the same "medical professionals " who endorse the vax.

It's all about the money, when people start hunting them down like feral hogs I'll have the same level of concern.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:04:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
* Josef Mengele has entered the chat *
View Quote

Did Mengele ever do shit like this? I know he did some horrific stuff, but I can’t recall him chopping off dicks to make men into women, or creating fake dicks out of a woman’s thigh.

I used to get upset when the Islamists would call us evil. We’re tolerating this evil shit, so I have to concede them the point.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:06:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:07:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I’m not clicking that.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:08:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Not clicking... don't need / want to see that
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Further reaffirming my previous statements that doctors who do this shit to people should be convicted of mayhem.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:11:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:15:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Where does it pee from? Under it?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:18:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yeah, I’m not clicking that.
View Quote

Quoted:
Not clicking... don't need / want to see that
View Quote

It's not graphic in the sense of blood and guts, but it is shocking.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:19:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Where does it pee from? Under it?
View Quote

I would assume that to be the case.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:20:54 PM EDT
[#18]
So does the leg hair keep growing after being transplanted, or do they upsell laser hair removal?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Like anything satanic, it’s a sick parody of what God made.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:32:38 PM EDT
[#20]
And then one day, for no reason at all…
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Remember too, they want to do this to kids and need armed left wing militia groups to protect them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:37:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm not clicking on that.
View Quote

But getting same mental images as reading a fucked up Stephen King novel.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Did Mengele ever do shit like this? I know he did some horrific stuff, but I can’t recall him chopping off dicks to make men into women, or creating fake dicks out of a woman’s thigh.

I used to get upset when the Islamists would call us evil. We’re tolerating this evil shit, so I have to concede them the point.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
* Josef Mengele has entered the chat *

We seem to be growing comfortably into the role of "the great satan".
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't even think it can be used for sex.  It's in a permanent flacid state.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:39:31 PM EDT
[#25]
No thanks. These mentally diseased people need to disappear
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Dr Mengele would be shocked at what some of these "medical professionals" are doing.
View Quote

Fify
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:43:01 PM EDT
[#27]
These mentally ill degenerates should be in insane asylums receiving supervised care. The people grooming, mutilating and sterilizing them should be in prison or dangling from streetlights
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#28]
I busted up laughing immediately when I saw the pic of that squid dick. Not even sorry that I laughed.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The latter made me laugh. But to see people who support butchering kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Step back a bit. Think of parents, politicians and doctors who support.

Admittedly, I can tolerate fairly graphic stuff. This one took me aback.

What part took you aback? It’s healed. You meant the missing skin from the leg?

Personally I laughed and thought they better not skip leg day for a while.

The latter made me laugh. But to see people who support butchering kids.

The people that guide someone in this direction are some freaking monsters.    

Give or accept the monsters to have credibility,  and their desire to mutilate children continues.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:46:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:46:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I had a friend In our biking circle; very nice girl. Pretty, quite athletic. One day she group texts us to tell us she's now living as a man. My buddies and I were weirded out by it. The last time I saw her she had stubble and looked for all the world like an adolescent homosexual, complete with the weird voice.

It was too much for me. Reality was bent so far that her husband had to pretend to be homosexual in order to stay with her. It was just all very sad. It really came out of nowhere, and I do think she did not consider any other possibilities. She'd radicalized herself on the internet, as far as I am concerned.
View Quote

WTF........
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Hate to say this, but suicide is going to do that kid a favor.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:52:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That's just sad. How could "medical professionals" be party to doing something like that to someone.
View Quote

Money
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:54:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I busted up laughing immediately when I saw the pic of that squid dick. Not even sorry that I laughed.
View Quote
I mean yea it would be hilarious if they weren't taking down the rest of society with them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#35]
And one day it will wake up, and it will realize no self-respecting human being wants anything to do with it.  Then, it will become a statistic.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:01:16 PM EDT
[#36]
That's a cargo cult weiner.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

WTF........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had a friend In our biking circle; very nice girl. Pretty, quite athletic. One day she group texts us to tell us she's now living as a man. My buddies and I were weirded out by it. The last time I saw her she had stubble and looked for all the world like an adolescent homosexual, complete with the weird voice.

It was too much for me. Reality was bent so far that her husband had to pretend to be homosexual in order to stay with her. It was just all very sad. It really came out of nowhere, and I do think she did not consider any other possibilities. She'd radicalized herself on the internet, as far as I am concerned.

WTF........

I have miles upon miles of love for my wife.

But if she said she was a dude, I would be looking for the off-ramp faster than a Texan seeing a Buc-ees.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That's nothing.  Scroll down the Twitter page until you see the "vagina" pic from C. Kennedy that you have to click "unhide" to see.  Recommend you wear a mouth guard because it's going to donkey kick you in the face.  Someone voluntarily paid to have that done to themself.  
View Quote

Seen them before. Way worse than in the OP.
Imagine if you ran a 3” holesaw into that area then did everything you could to keep the wound open. I’m sure there is more to it than that, but it’s exactly what it looks like. It looks like something you would go the hospital for instead of having the hospital do it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:14:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That's just sad. How could "medical professionals" be party to doing something like that to someone.
View Quote

it's quite equivalent to 100ks of dollars in totally unnecessary medical support.  Now from a .mil perspective how can this not be medical issue in a combat environment. Fuck them with their imitation sausage finger fake dick.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:15:14 PM EDT
[#40]
All show (and doesn’t do that well at all) and no go
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Mister Metokur did a "how the sausage is made" video and ran it on Bitchute if I recall while testing to see if they would censor/moderate it.

May have even been too much over there.   He knew there was no way Youtu e would let it through as they went radical left.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Science based society, so much better than those superstitious dullards and their silly god of yesteryear.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Have to have a tweeter account.  I might be glad I don't
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:23:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does insurance cover that?

If not, why isn't there a push for them to get cancelled?

Yes.

Jeez
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:23:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Yikes
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:25:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Step back a bit. Think of parents, politicians and doctors who support.

Admittedly, I can tolerate fairly graphic stuff. This one took me aback.
View Quote

Democrats in Oregon are pushing this stuff big time.  Current bill has mandatory insurance coverage for any and all trans surgery for people of ANY age.  Parents can be barred from notification or permission to have this done to their kids but still required to pay whatever the insurance won't.  There are already dudes moving here so they can get free bolt on boobs.

Dems are absolutely rabid about getting the laws passed and refuse to back off on any part of it.  Absolutely sickening.  Anyone badmouthing Republican Senators for walking out needs to see photos like this and understand that Dem will not bend an inch on the abortions for 10 year olds without parental knowledge or unlimited trans surgeries.  It's pure evil!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:30:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Wait until you find out what books the Nazis burned and what happened at the first place where the books were burned.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:34:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:37:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top