Link Posted: 5/30/2008 9:17:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No MS Paint?

Please don't.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 9:27:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I thought seeing kiddy shit like goatse, tubgirl, and all the other crazy internet fads over the years prepared me for this video.

NOTHING CAN PREPARE YOU FOR THIS VIDEO, NOT A DAMN THING.

My balls are tingling right now from what i just saw.

DONT LOOK FOR IT, DONT WATCH IT.

agreed. compared to the first 45 seconds of the damn BME video, tubgirl is friggin' appetizing.  My boys retreated into my body cavity, and quickly.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 9:31:55 PM EDT
[#4]
That dude had balls.  Now just one ball.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 9:35:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You know,  I should cringe like a little pussy after reading that.

But two weeks ago, one of my so-called friends sent me a shock video to watch called the "BME Pain Olympics."    

It was the most horrid and vile exhibit  of self mutilation I have ever seen and it plainly cost me some of my soul, because reading the article linked didn't even make me blink.

I have not seen that and I don't intend to. I was told in that video some guy cuts off his wang and eats it. Then he gets a knife to take out his family jewels, which he then eats.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 9:54:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

But two weeks ago, one of my so-called friends sent me a shock video to watch called the "BME Pain Olympics."  

It was the most horrid and vile exhibit  of self mutilation I have ever seen and it plainly cost me some of my soul, because reading the article linked didn't even make me blink.

The mind reels considering what kind of content was included in this, given their "normal" activities.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 9:55:56 PM EDT
[#7]
It's astounding how many similar cases there are out there when it comes to Men, their nuts and going to the DR.

You'd think that by and large, that's a part of the anatomy we'd show some care for...
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#8]
ahaha the best part:

The left testis had been avulsed and was missing.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 5:58:27 AM EDT
[#9]
BME Pain Olympics, sounds interesting, but more than scary and sick enough to keep me from googling. I think I will continue to bask in ignorance and be happy.

Testicular pain, even the slight whisper of testicular pain causes me to passout.

Considering the talked about content of the above mention event, is it really such a bad thing that some of these weirdos removed themselves from the gene pool. I mean seriously a fucking hatchet, WTF is wrong with those kind of people. I thought guys who got their dick or scrotum peirced or tattooed were weird. DAMN.

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 6:11:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You've seen that, too?

I'm with you. The article didn't even blip my dayum-o-meter. The BME Pain Olympics feature the most fucked up people I have ever seen, and will likely ever see. It scarred me for life.

BME Pain Olympics

An internet viral video called "BME Pain Olympics: Final Round", has been viewed by a large number of web surfers and has been the subject of reaction videos on sites including YouTube. In the video, two men are seen performing self-genital mutilation. The original video hosted on BMEzine displays a message at the end confirming it is fake, however most of the other versions of the video on other websites don't have the message at the end.

The song "Livin' like a zombie" by Mortification is played in the video.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:self-genital mutilation. The original video hosted on BMEzine displays a message at the end confirming it is fake, however most of the other versions of the video on other websites don't have the message at the end .

who in the holy hell is going to watch all the way until the end?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:self-genital mutilation. The original video hosted on BMEzine displays a message at the end confirming it is fake, however most of the other versions of the video on other websites don't have the message at the end .

Yeah.   My eyes were watering so much by the :30  second point that I wouldn't be able to read any text anyway.   I  didn't make it all the way through.   Not even close.   It was so vile, just... ugh.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:14:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The moral of the story is,

Masturbation+machineshop=OUCH!!!!

Well.........not always.........

Ol' Jack the machinist
had an inconel penis
and he polished it with emery cloth.

One day he's a scrubbin
his shiny lil' nubbin
when all of a sudden , he gets off!

He sprang from his mill
in an orgasmic thrill
The look on his face was ecstatic.

But when his spoof hit the part
Jack exclaimed " Damn I'm smart!
This stuff works better than Tap Magic !"

Friggin LOLOLOLOL!!!

Awesome limerick!!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:16:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:19:21 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The moral of the story is,

Masturbation+machineshop=OUCH!!!!

Well.........not always.........

Ol' Jack the machinist
had an inconel penis
and he polished it with emery cloth.

One day he's a scrubbin
his shiny lil' nubbin
when all of a sudden , he gets off!

He sprang from his mill
in an orgasmic thrill
The look on his face was ecstatic.

But when his spoof hit the part
Jack exclaimed " Damn I'm smart!
This stuff works better than Tap Magic !"

Friggin LOLOLOLOL!!!

Awesome limerick!!!

How did I miss that!?  Yes, it is quite good.  

I love limericks!  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:22:02 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah.   My eyes were watering so much by the :30  second point that I wouldn't be able to read any text anyway.   I  didn't make it all the way through.   Not even close.   It was so vile, just... ugh.

I got to :20.

And that was enough.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Well, this is either an accident...like the guy who closed his nuts in the car door,

or this guy is related to the picnic table guy.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:31:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Well, this is either an accident...like the guy who closed his nuts in the car door,

or this guy is related to the picnic table guy.

I keep trying to imagine getting a splinter. I can't.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:36:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Didn't realise he lost the left testicle
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top