Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:55:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Time to get this to other boards and get the train rolling. I'm heading off to work right now but will hit Ford later. Sent a comment to Gweta already.

Someone get this to Glocktalk and the others.

We need to firemission every talk host every time they mention the Mexico issue or we are sunk.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:20:40 AM EDT
[#2]

I’m not upset as much as I’m disappointed. You allowed blatant and outright lies on your show to go unchallenged.

90% of guns in Mexican violence come from the US? Why could you not ask her source? Mexico refuses to share serial number information with the US. They gave the ATF a hundred or so, cherry picked to likely come from here.

The type of weapons that are used in Mexico - and that Mrs. Clinton spoke about - are not even sold in the US. Automatic and military weapons, indeed. There has been exactly one crime committed with a legally-owned full-auto since 1934 - and that was by a police officer.

I’m really disappointed in you Greta. I expected better from you.
Her site done.  Get a list of advertisers in this thread, and I'll hit them this weekend.  Ford is a good idea, I'm off to take photos of my three Ford vehicles with "for sale" signs in the window.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:32:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Get a list of advertisers in this thread please!!!

I'm calling Ford
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:40:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is a coverup.
These guns were given to Mexico to help fight the borderwar by the US Govt. The reciepents of these weapons then sold the guns to the drug gangs.

This sounds much more plausible than the story being told by the MSM.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:45:34 AM EDT
[#5]
This is a statement she has posted on her blog now:

by Greta Van Susteren
To clarify:

I have noticed the comments and received emails about last night’s discussion of guns going into Mexico from the United States. Here is what we were told and by whom:

Members of our ATF told me directly that we have ATF agents in Mexico, that they track all the weapons seized in Mexico and they have found that all (I assume they really meant most and not all but just my assumption) of the drug cartel weapons trace back to the USA.

The weapons that the ATF is so disturbed about are the assault rifles, the AK-47 for example, coming into Mexico since with those weapons, the cartels out power the Mexican law enforcement.

Mexican law enforcement expressed the same concern to us as our own ATF about the assault rifles.

I hope that clarifies the point.  No one said to ban all guns in the USA — their comment was about assault rifles coming into Mexico.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:54:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Ok...who posted as Mike Litoris
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:57:15 AM EDT
[#7]
ha, Mike Litoris!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:15:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn, WE NEED THE VIDEO!

And This Bitch needs the fucking "BAN HAMMER"
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:21:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Ask her if it's good journalistic practice to accept statements like that of the ATF at face value without documentation.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:24:33 AM EDT
[#10]
asshole mouth
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:28:06 AM EDT
[#11]
This is what happens when there is no missing white girl to compete with Nancy Grace.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:28:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
VAN SUSTEREN: Now, I understand why everything that's going on in Mexico, especially with this drug war, is so important to the people in Mexico and to the people –– the 60 million people you're talking about in the borders of the United States and Mexico. But how do you tell the people –– for instance, your home state of Illinois, or mine, Wisconsin –– that this really matters, that this is important? Why should it matter to them?

What???? Is she from Illinois? I dunno but her and slick willy were from Arkansas for Ever and then They are New Yorkers, but i guess it could be her home state?

They Both need a good Cunt PUNT

okay

CLINTON: Well, and the ATF guys are doing everything they can do, but we want to give them some more authority. You know, they need some help tracking down the illegal guns and where they came from. And we've got to give them, you know, more authority. You know, if you're the strongest pro-gun person in America, you have to stop and ask yourself, OK, we want those guns in our country. But another country just across our border has different laws. So why should we be the source of their problems?

NOT GOOD!!!

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Wow, anybody know anything about this comment which was just posted on Greta's blog page?

Richard says:
March 27, 2009 at 11:22 am
Greta’s husband has long worked inside the gun control movement, literally being someone with authority.

Greta’s husband is an executive in one of the anti-gun organizations. She is rabidly anti-gun herself and is extremely biased on the issue.

Now you know…

Flag this comment

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:40:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wow, anybody know anything about this comment which was just posted on Greta's blog page?

Richard says:
Greta’s husband has long worked inside the gun control movement, literally being someone with authority.

Greta’s husband is an executive in one of the anti-gun organizations. She is rabidly anti-gun herself and is extremely biased on the issue.

Now you know…

Flag this comment

John P. Coale
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:41:53 AM EDT
[#15]
e-mail sent.  

Greta and Geraldo... bringing thought and logic to FNN.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:42:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Greta threw her nothing but softballs.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:42:45 AM EDT
[#17]
John Coale's next case

Article Abstract:

Lawyer, John Coale, has been involved in a number of significant legal actions, and he has turned his attention to gun control. Past cases include action against school boards over allegations of over-prescription for Attention Deficit Disorder, and against Ford Motor over school bus design. Coale aims to create a bandwagon with his action against gun producers, and has been in touch with the media to attract attention to his action. He argues that the government is forced to take action on issues that he deals with.

Publisher: Economist Newspaper Ltd.
Publication Name: The Economist (UK)
Subject: Business, international
ISSN: 0013-0613
Year: 1999

Political activity, Political aspects, Law firms, Gun control

FUCKING COCKSUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:43:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:44:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This crooked mouth bitch sold out every American tonight and is now on the TRAITOR list!!She was so far up Hillary Clinton's and Left's ass she should have been wearing a "Che shirt" and "PINK Beret"...

She basically gave Clinton a full interview to spew every bullshit lie ever conceived about
"Assault weapons" and the AWB being a savior to the streets..How America was the problem because
we are drug attics who are taking tractor trailer loads of AK-47's into Mexico...

We better jump on this or our rights and our beloved Evil Black Rifles are GONE!!!!

IF you don't ZUMBO this bitch you don't have a hair on your ass!!!

[email protected]

I'd give anything to have that video interview with Clinton.... Someone PLEASE put it on Youtube...

I don't have any drugs in my attic.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#20]
fucking whore
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:45:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Link to Fox News transcript

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510916,00.html

tag....

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:46:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

by Greta Van Susteren
To clarify:

I have noticed the comments and received emails about last night’s discussion of guns going into Mexico from the United States. Here is what we were told and by whom:

Members of our ATF told me directly that we have ATF agents in Mexico, that they track all the weapons seized in Mexico and they have found that all (I assume they really meant most and not all but just my assumption) of the drug cartel weapons trace back to the USA.

The weapons that the ATF is so disturbed about are the assault rifles, the AK-47 for example, coming into Mexico since with those weapons, the cartels out power the Mexican law enforcement.

Mexican law enforcement expressed the same concern to us as our own ATF about the assault rifles.

I hope that clarifies the point.  No one said to ban all guns in the USA — their comment was about assault rifles coming into Mexico.

So, she is not just ignorant, but an dumb as a stump to boot. Were they FULL AUTO AKs!!
I bet not!
God, she is simply proving her stupidity with rapidity!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:51:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
John Coale's next case

Article Abstract:

Lawyer, John Coale, has been involved in a number of significant legal actions, and he has turned his attention to gun control. Past cases include action against school boards over allegations of over-prescription for Attention Deficit Disorder, and against Ford Motor over school bus design. Coale aims to create a bandwagon with his action against gun producers, and has been in touch with the media to attract attention to his action. He argues that the government is forced to take action on issues that he deals with.

NOW  we're fucking getting somewhere. The bitch is married to a fucking anti-gun lawyer boy.  

FUCK.......THIS........BITCH.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:56:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
John Coale's next case

Article Abstract:

NOW  we're fucking getting somewhere. The bitch is married to a fucking anti-gun lawyer boy.  

FUCK.......THIS........BITCH.

can ye smell it?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:56:18 AM EDT
[#25]
so far the only advertiser we have is Ford. What are some others?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:58:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Greta is clearly a useful idiot.

I've sent emails to Fox, posted on her blog and sent an email to Ford.

This isn't over yet.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:59:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah.....this is a tag.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:01:35 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

dont mess with greta shes hot!
Your standards are below the bottom of the puke bucket.  That bull dyke looking woMAN makes my cock want to fuck itself.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:02:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you high? She looks like dog shit ran over by a dump truck.

right!?.. that woman looks like a bag of smashed assholes..

while we are at it.. it's time for shepard smith to get his come uppance also.

For weeks he has been screaming the same thing. Every day he makes a big production of all the "assault weapons" that are killing the poor mexicans.. that are coming from the gunshops on the US side of the border..it has been going on for some time.

He is another twat waffle that needs a bitch slap
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:02:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Richard says:

Now you know…

Flag this comment

Yes, I recall Greta disclosing that about her husband in a few segments on gun control, back when she was on CNN.

Here is the results of some google search on her husband:

campaign contributions

more contributions
friends of Hillary.com...hmmm interesting

Taken from here...
John Coale
John has also taken on the handgun industry and, through litigation, has focused public awareness on the role of the gun industry in promoting violence in America's cities.

He is a fucking piece of shit scientologist ambulance chasing attorney.
And very interesting to know he worked on Palin's campaign....WTF???

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:05:20 AM EDT
[#31]
by Greta Van Susteren
To clarify:

yeah... right.. still not getting it guys... she is a dense one.. pound harder..
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:07:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
by Greta Van Susteren
To clarify:

yeah... right.. still not getting it guys... she is a dense one.. pound harder..

I told her that her clarification rises to a new level of ignorance, surpassing that which she demonstrated on the air last night.
I suggested that she stop clarifying her position, and stop speaking on subjects she is so woefully ignorant on; or at least consult with someone who has an IQ above room temperature on the subject before speaking.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:08:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Mail sent.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:14:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Emailed Ford and ontherecord@fox.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Richard says:

Now you know…

Flag this comment

Yes, I recall Greta disclosing that about her husband in a few segments on gun control, back when she was on CNN.

Here is the results of some google search on her husband:

campaign contributions

more contributions
friends of Hillary.com...hmmm interesting

Taken from here...
John Coale
John has also taken on the handgun industry and, through litigation, has focused public awareness on the role of the gun industry in promoting violence in America's cities.

He is a fucking piece of shit scientologist ambulance chasing attorney.
And very interesting to know he worked on Palin's campaign....WTF???

The more layers ya peel back.........the more she fucking stinks.

Did someone already post Ford's email link? We need to hit her advertisers hard with our feelings on this. Keep them polite and thoughtful, though. We have TRUTH on our side here and don't need to resort to hysterics and emotion-based comments like the other side.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:16:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Ford contact info

United States
Telephone

800-392-3673
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:18:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glen Beck will have her spot within the next six months.

John
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#39]
I just called Ford and complained. Also emailed Greta.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:23:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Ford contact info

United States
Telephone

800-392-3673

For those of us that say things we regret, but can re-write things better:
Ford Contact for Public Affairs

Choose advertising as a subject!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:23:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

John

He fucking better

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Ford Motor Company is an excellent advertiser to hit up on this issue. If it were Walmart, they could ignore a few hundred people saying that they wouldn't shop there anymore if Greta didn't get more balanced on this topic.

Ford simply cannot ignore it. They're crippled as it is and have their ears perked up for opinions such as ours.

Please, email them!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:33:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Ford Motor Company is an excellent advertiser to hit up on this issue. If it were Walmart, they could ignore a few hundred people saying that they wouldn't shop there anymore if Greta didn't get more balanced on this topic.

Ford simply cannot ignore it. They're crippled as it is and have their ears perked up for opinions such as ours.

Please, email them!

This +1111
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:35:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

John

FUCK THAT!

I like Glenn's 5pm slot. 10pm is too late..
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

by Greta Van Susteren
To clarify:

So, she is not just ignorant, but an dumb as a stump to boot. Were they FULL AUTO AKs!!
I bet not!
God, she is simply proving her stupidity with rapidity!

Yes, But she knows "WE" are fucking PISSED OFF!...

Keep pounding her blog and her Email and this shit will get resolved and we MIGHT get to retain our Rights under the 2nd Amendment...

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#46]
what a fucking cunt
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:42:57 AM EDT
[#47]
sent this to the bitch

Greta,

The lack of journalistic integrity and absolute lies in your recent interview with Secretary of State Clinton lead me to write to you for the first time, telling you that as of now I will not be watching your program any more. I also intend to boycott every single company that advertises on your show, and have written them telling them so. I am also planning on encouraging everyone I know to do the same.

Greta, I was shocked by your use of the media to spread lies about "assault weapons". Drug lords in Mexico can certainly get "assault weapons" from many other sources, even if they didn't get them from the US. You have allowed yourself and your show to be useful idiots for the anti-gun agenda.

Look it up....fewer guns do NOT mean less crime. I am stunned and shocked by how low you have sunken.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:43:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#49]
ok just took what was at the bottom of the on the record page

LEAVE COLD!

http://www.people.com/people/about      –– a cnn affiliate

http://www.nationwide.com/contact-us.jsp

http://www.vonage.com/help_contactUs.php

http://www.freecreditreport.com/PM/Message.aspx?PageTypeID=Contact%20Us

http://www.spendonlife.com/contact

http://investor.bankrate.com/contactus.cfm

http://www.carsdirect.com/the_company/contact_us
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:46:34 AM EDT
[#50]
email sent.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top