Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:20:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of the protests take place at the behest of the news media. Part of the definition of new worthiness is division and conflicts.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:22:18 PM EDT
[#2]
None at all and we joke about the "news".
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope. Nothing here in my neighborhood. But I live in a blue collar mixed race neighborhood. People here actually go to work.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:44:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm in a mixed race marriage, however I am from the culturally vibrant race.  Other than being on different schedules for "sexy-time" no issues.  I do have family members who think I'm a coconut for supporting MAGA.
View Quote
I've never heard coconut before. Did you ask them why they think you're green on the outside?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Nope.  Everyone is too busy with life to get involved in all the SJW sh*t.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#6]
The demographics in our town are 70% white and 19% black. I haven't noticed any racial tension here whatsoever. Mind you, I don't inject myself into areas that are unsafe or situations that are unwise like antifa rallies and such.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#7]
The closest 'big' city to me, where I work, is about 117k people.   Prob 50% white, 12% black and 30% hispanic.  I am knee deep in the vibrant culture and lower socioeconomic culture areas and there is nothing new on our radars.  

From what I have gathered, the trouble makers make up less than 5% of the pop nationwide. But the group seems larger because of the way they are covered.  

I'm not saying that they arent a problem. The ANTIFA type are a serious problem for our country and a more serious threat than ISIS externally and 'white supremist groups' internally.  Because the ANTIFA are the face, their puppetmasters have their hands in the pockets of our lawmakers.

And that is the heart of our problems- the people we send to the Hill dont represent us or our interests.  Period.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top