BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Important and Forgotten Words:

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Seems like a purty smart guy to me.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Important and Forgotten Words:

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Seems like a purty smart guy to me.

Amen!

With so many Mexican flags being waved, I haven't seen a whole lot of American cohesiveness in the last couple days and "loyalty to the American people."

If Middle Eastern men were coming across the southern border in droves, it would be considered a national security issue.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#3]
looks like a bunch of thugs. I dont see this "revolution" going very far with that group.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:18:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Based upon my experiances policing an illegal immigrant community i would bet her brothers, dad, and uncles have been stabbing that since she reached puberty.

Hmmmm, must have not been paying attention while you were on patrol.

http://www.ncmec.org/en_US/documents/nismart2_runaway.pdf

Most children that run away from sexually abusive homes are......wait for it........
Well why ruin the surprise, read for yourself.

The latino battered women and molested children rarely flee or report the abuse because its considered okay in their culture.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:21:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[ARFCOM] I'd hit the chick on the lower left portion of the pic. [/ARFCOM]

She would hit us right back with her antibiotic-resistant tuberculosis.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:38:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Last night I saw alot of kids mugging for the camera and flshing gang signs or playing rock papar scissors.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:46:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Where do they find the time to protest?  After all, they are all busy doing the jobs Americans won't do.

The way they are taking over construction, pretty soon Americans will be doing the jobs Mexicans won't do.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:48:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I'd hit it like Ike Turner on a bad day.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:49:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Where do they find the time to protest?  After all, they are all busy doing the jobs Americans won't do for three dollars an hour.

Finished it for ya.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:25:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

No.... what you can't see is that her butt is 4 feet wide.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:31:10 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You hit my button again!  Illegal means against the law and should be punishible in courts.  Enforce the law!  If you lived here illegally and had a baby here, it is still illegal.  Send the illegal people home and punish them so they won't do it illegally.  What is up with security of the nation?  Stop the illegals.

If it is a Mexican flag and heritiage you like, go south, not north.

I close,  Illegal immagration is illegal.hr

+1000000
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:31:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:53:26 PM EDT
[#13]

This is what the Montebelo High School flagpole looked like after the protest.

Eric The(Furious)Hun
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:32:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I saw some american flags, and even some state flags, but there were a lot of mexican flags.

If they like their flag so fucking much, they can fly it down there where it belongs.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:45:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She would hit us right back with her antibiotic-resistant tuberculosis.

I have some cream that'll clear that right up for her.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:48:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If you read history people were fearful and full of hate for the Irish, Chinese, and Polish in their times. The Mexicans are just the latest wave of immigrants coming here.

You do understand the difference between legal, and illegal, yes?

I admire legal immigrants. Mexican, African, Chinese, etc.

I do not admire border hopping criminals cutting to the front of the line.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:55:36 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you say, 'I'd hit it', in Spanish?

Eric The(TacoDelight)Hun

I know how to say:

Quantos questan la panocha

ETA:

They didn't teach me that in spanish class
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:29:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Here we go again!  I for one am totally sick of this shit!

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Here we go again!  I for one am totally sick of this shit!

i35.photobucket.com/albums/d154/Midnight-Sniper/1_21_033106_immprotest.jpg

"We are not criminals?" uh...... yes you are.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top