BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
jmho the fact this could pass congress, the white house and be backed by the SCOTUS tells me the "republic" has been dead for a few years.

The republic died after the civil war. States rights were abolished and we formed a new type of governance.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
With 60% of the public still not in favor of Barrycare what happens between now and the election, the pressure we put on the new congress will decide the fate of the Republic. All is not lost, but we're definitely down for the count.

Those two cunts from Maine would fuck up any good plan anyway.

Link Posted: 7/1/2012 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Greece just proved that the nannystate approach to government doesn't work. So what do we do? We slide down the same path.

Get a government job, then riot when they threaten to cut back your pay and bennies?  ( 1/3 of the workforce in Greece

are government employees just incase you didn't know )
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
all empires have one thing in common, bros

guess

come on, someone guess

Pyramids and human sacrifices  

I'm going with court dwarves.

Link Posted: 7/1/2012 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 7/1/2012 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The ball is in our court, what are we going to do about it?

Cry on the internet.  

Romney will save our nation, all praise be to the Republican party, arbiters of liberty, justice, and accountability.

Link Posted: 7/1/2012 3:29:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
jmho the fact this could pass congress, the white house and be backed by the SCOTUS tells me the "republic" has been dead for a few years.
This.

Link Posted: 7/1/2012 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cry on the internet.

Romney will save our nation, all praise be to the Republican party, arbiters of liberty, justice, and accountability.

and your solution would be what?

Link Posted: 7/1/2012 4:31:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In their own ruling SCOTUS has thrown it into the hands of the electorite.

Which strangely enough should make GD happy since the Supreme Court didn't want to been seen as activist judges legislating from the bench.

It also gives us a real chance to reverse this train wreck

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 8:52:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're not an Empire

Bwaaaahahahahahaha!  AHHHhhh! Ya killin me man!  

Where is our Empire?
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 8:53:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cry on the internet.

Vote RP to teach people a lesson?

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Never let any knucklehead tell you that Supreme Court appointments don't matter.

They work for NBC now.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cry on the internet.

Vote RP to teach people a lesson?

That, is partly what go us into this situation.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:19:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

yep

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which strangely enough should make GD happy since the Supreme Court didn't want to been seen as activist judges legislating from the bench.

upholding the constitution shouldn't make the SC feel like activists. The SC has made itself irrelevant.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:32:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Even if you put Romney in the White House and get a majority of Republicans in both the House and Senate I don't see this going anywhere. It can be spun any number of ways why it's good for you and neither party would voluntarily give up that much power over the populace.

BINGO.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:40:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

With 60% of the public still not in favor of Barrycare what happens between now and the election, the pressure we put on the new congress will decide the fate of the Republic. All is not lost, but we're definitely down for the count.

if you don't like barrycare, then step 1 is to get rid of barry in November.  can you imagine what kind of a message that would send to the democratic party?  they've been pushing for this since the truman days, then the one guy who manages to push it through and he doesn't get re-elected.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:43:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

if you don't like barrycare, then step 1 is to get rid of barry in November.  can you imagine what kind of a message that would send to the democratic party?  they've been pushing for this since the truman days, then the one guy who manages to push it through and he doesn't get re-elected.  

Yep.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:47:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I vote for this. This tells me that our system of government is broken.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:47:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This.  The response letters I received from my senator basically said "we know what's best for you".   They simply don't care what we think.  I don't see things ever getting better only incrementally worse.  I'm to the point I'm not going to concern myself with what they do and just enjoy my life and family as best I can.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Unimportant to them. The furthering of the progressive movement is ALL that matters. Hussein has managed to secure unimaginable power for them , he will go down in history as the greatest D of all time. Bigger than FDR.

FBHO

FJR
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:10:34 AM EDT
[#22]
There will never be a voluntary reduction of entitlements.  Ever.  Doesn't matter which side of the same face is in control.

There will however be an involuntary full stop elimination of entitlements.    Guess who goes ape shit when that happens?  I'm convinced that this event is what all the "zombie" preparation is about.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:11:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
There will never be a voluntary reduction of entitlements.  Ever.  Doesn't matter which side of the same face is in control.

There will however be an involuntary full stop elimination of entitlements.    Guess who goes ape shit when that happens?  I'm convinced that this event is what all the "zombie" preparation is about.

Which is why we use the word zombie.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:06:21 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unimportant to them. The furthering of the progressive movement is ALL that matters. Hussein has managed to secure unimaginable power for them , he will go down in history as the greatest D of all time. Bigger than FDR.

FBHO

FJR

nothing is more important to them than getting re-elected....

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:13:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're not an Empire

Bwaaaahahahahahaha!  AHHHhhh! Ya killin me man!  

Where is our Empire?

Since you can't answer that champ, let me try a different angle. What are the borders of our Empire?
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

It's got what plants crave.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top