BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:36:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
For those of you with reading comprehension, the DOG is NOT the problem, TJ is talking about his neighbor - posting about poisoning animals is immature, and it just might get your account locked!

Eric E

+1  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:43:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Bark Free

www.smarthome.com/images/6117sbig.jpg

# Deters barking from your neighbor’s dog — or your own!
# Humane technology won’t inflict harm or pain
# Covers a 50-ft. radius
# For outdoor use only
# Wireless, battery powered

Stop annoying barking from your dog — or your neighbor's dog — with Super Bark Free, a humane and effective bark deterrent that quiets noisy dogs without inflicting harm or pain. This revolutionary system automatically detects dog barking and responds by emitting a high-pitched tone that humans can't hear. Although the tone does not cause pain to animals, most dogs don't like it and will stop needless barking.

Specifications

Developed by veterinary technicians, Super Bark Free works with any size or breed of dog. Use it to cure a dog's behavioral problems or to train puppies not to bark. Ideal for multiple-dog homes, Super Bark Free responds to barking made from up to 50 ft. away. Simply install the system using the included mounting bracket and point is directly at the barking dog's yard. (It works best if it has a clear line-of-sight to the yard. Fences and garden foliage will decrease the Super Bark Free's effectiveness.)

Here's your answer TJ.

I had the same, or at least similar problem.  My neighbors are great people, but their dog barked constantly.  I complained to them, but they just shrugged and said that they didn't hear him.

I finally bought the Super Bark Free.  It works like a charm.  The dog "hates" to bark now, as it is very unpleasent for him.

Get one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:44:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
....Well, from that day on I made kevins life so miserable that one day i came home from work guess what what sitting in his front lawn, a sign, yes a for sale sign.....

Want to share with us some jewels for dealing with asshole neighbors?

Thanks,

Merlin
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Buy an airsoft gun and let loose on the dog

Dogs like blech too
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:53:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I find a cola can with maybe 15-20 pennies in it and a good shake will stop a dog doing just about anything.

And stop putting up ideas about hurting the dog. It's not his fault his master is an asshole. Next time the dog barks like this just call the cops. Tell them that while you don't blame the dog the owner has made no effort in calming the animal and has a blatant disrespect for anyone trying to help.  File a report on him and encourage your neighbors to do the same. If it comes down to it ask that the animal be removed and put in either your own custody, if you like dogs that is, or put up for adoption.

Make sure to emphasis that the guys shoots his dogs when they get out fo line. Not only could he be charged with animal abuse, but discharging a firearm within city limits, if that's is illegal in your area.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
For those of you with reading comprehension, the DOG is NOT the problem, TJ is talking about his neighbor - posting about poisoning animals is immature, and it just might get your account locked!

Eric E

+1  

+2
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just wanted to update this for you guys, apparently the only guy (seriously) in the neighberhood that talks to this asshole  heard the uproar that morning and bought the new dog from the asshole for $20 as much to save it from its fate as any other reason.

The dog has a new home, new master, and we all will rest better.

Tj

Glad he made it to a non abusive home before it was too late.

So how's the puppy like his steak, TJ?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#9]
So how the hell does that stop from getting another dog?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:29:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Exactly.  I'm sure the question is not "is he going to get another dog" but "when is he".
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top