Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#1]
[size=4]Awww What a CUTIE!!![/size=4]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/lordtrader%2FP1050411%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#2]
That looks good and professional.  Now loose the empty booze bottles behind you and you are good to go!  I like the way one of them is tipped over though.  [:D]

EDIT:  That must be the merlot bottle....
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:54:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

[:D][:D][:D]

That Vodka bottle is 3/4 full though, reason its still upright.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 10:05:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#5]
My French teacher said the same thing. He asked me why I'm shaving my head when I have a full flock and how it pains him to see it since he's going bald.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 2:13:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I just saw Undercover Brother...Me thinks I want a fro now. [@:D]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 2:36:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just saw Undercover Brother...Me thinks I want a fro now. [@:D]
View Quote

... here ya go bro!

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/winston_wolf/Lordsmug3.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 3:04:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks good, LT.

WW - that's CLASSIC!

I beg you to tell me where the poster is from.

If a real poster like that is available for sale anywhere, my check is in the mail!!!!!!!!

Edit: found the .jpg, but I stll want a poster!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Awww, maaaannnnn.....you didn't have to cut it off.  You could just wear it up.  It's much cooler that way!
[img]http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/7/29/32/40172932qBadBR_ph.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:42:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that motherfucker. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a nigger waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass."

Is it just me, or does LT look like Ving Rhames here?!

-Gloftoe
View Quote

... Ha, I wasn't striving for the [b]Marcellus Wallace[/b] look but hey there is a resemblance. I wonder how he's look with one of the red plastic balls strapped to his mouth?
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 12:03:18 AM EDT
[#13]
... Here [b]Tate[/b]

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/winston_wolf/shut_the_fuck_up.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:06:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Awww, maaaannnnn.....you didn't have to cut it off.  You could just wear it up.  It's much cooler that way!
[img]http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/7/29/32/40172932qBadBR_ph.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Lets get rid of that red x, shall we?[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/toaster%2FLT%2Ejpg[/img]

Winston.. Too funny.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:59:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lets get rid of that red x, shall we?
Winston.. Too funny.
View Quote

I didn't see a red x....doesn't webshots work?  Dang it!  Thanks for fixing it.  [:)]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:26:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Well....pig tails look kinda cute. [:(]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:35:34 PM EDT
[#17]
#2 for me all year around, will go longer between haircuts in the winter. It is just so nice to wake up and be ready to go.

My favorite hairstyle of yours was the photoshopped Elvis. Does anyone still have that music video?
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:50:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Its summer time and boy is it hot. I figure if I clean shave my big head I can cool it a bit. There a few catches though.

I have a humongous head. With no hair it will look bigger than usual
I am on a job hunt. How professional will it look with a shave mellon walking into an interview?
How often will I have to razor shave it? Will it be more work than its worth?

Can you guys shed some light on this.
View Quote

Ihave been shaving mine for the past five years. I shave it every other day with shave gel and a Gillette Mach III. You DO stay a lot cooler in the summer. In the winter, if it's really cold or if you're out hunting or shooting, just slap on a skull cap. As for the job interview, can an employer really discriminate for that? Hell, if people who can't even speak english can get a job at a company such as McDonald's, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to. That's like saying no to someone who is naturally bald! As a bonus,chicks seem to dig it too!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 6:22:52 AM EDT
[#19]
LT - You're close but still no cigar.

I've kept my hair short for 18 years now.  I haven't been to a barber in the same.  I used to use a Wahl trimmer with a #3 on top and a #1 on sides.  Always feels good and the chicks love the bristles.  Makes my helmets stick like velcro.

For the last 6 months, I've gone commando.  Nature was already making the front go bye-bye so me not wanting to lose a battle, I shaved it all off and declared victory.  Wife loves it and my son wants to do the same.

Be careful the first few shaves if you decide to go to the next level.  Use a good fresh razor and go with the grain a few times.  After a month, it will shave easily and not have the burn.  Women love the smooth top.  It only needs to be done every 2-3 days.

Now my motorcycle helmets stay cool even in this swamp heat.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 6:44:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well, here's a rough idea [:D]

[img]www.dimensional.com/~mwluse/Als_mug.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Looks like one of the aliens from Alien Nation.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 7:24:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 7:31:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

LT, did someone pissed you off?  Probably guys
from the workplace huh?
View Quote

Yeah I figure, I get "the cut" just in case I go postal soon. [:D] That way when they show my mug on the evening news, I can look all crazy. Then they can show my "arsenal". Thinking of buying some "illicit books" just to round things off. [:D] LOL

[i]Just a joke for all you LEO lurking. I am only joking[/i]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:29:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[:D][:D][:D]

That Vodka bottle is 3/4 full though, reason its still upright.
View Quote

Yo LT, I think you've been hitting that bottle a little too hard cause that's Rum not vodka.:D
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 12:15:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Well after all that I'm not going to get that twice a year hair cut I need.  I just don't want it so long that it blows in my scope eye!  Or some basterd can grab my hair and spin me around before i can put a chalumus 8 inch into his gut.

I say go for it if you want it,remember bruce willis in moonlighting as opposed to now?  What do you think?

Bob   [:D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:04:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yo LT, I think you've been hitting that bottle a little too hard cause that's Rum not vodka.:D
View Quote

A little Bacardi you think?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top