BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:52:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A lot of these really "hot" cute au-pairs from Sweden are just looking for a free one-year vacation on your dollar.

Many of them have ZERO interest in taking car of your kids or helping around the house, but just want a place to live so they can party, find cool U.S. boyfriends to brag to their friends about at home, stay out late, etc.  

Get the ugly ones - they'll actually be interested in helping out.

You of all people should know better than to make a blanket statement like that (the Swedish au pair I knew was great looking and was better at raising kids than 95% of the parents I have seen)

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:02:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:04:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Resurrect this thread.
Just cuz it's worth it.
Swedish Au Pairs for Monday morning.
Goes great with coffee.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:14:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A lot of these really "hot" cute au-pairs from Sweden are just looking for a free one-year vacation on your dollar.

Many of them have ZERO interest in taking car of your kids or helping around the house, but just want a place to live so they can party, find cool U.S. boyfriends to brag to their friends about at home, stay out late, etc.  

So we would be better off with a HOT DUTCH au pair then.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:21:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm thinking 'Little Azman and the twins' could use a nanny like that......OMG!!!!......

ET: I just took another look at the pic, I'm going to need some time alone now !!!.....
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I've met several HOT Au Pairs.  Funny thing is,  they were titty dancers at the time.

Magda from Hungary  had VERY good technique.   I'm sure her previous employers gave a good reference.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:46:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

One of the best nights of my life my brother, a friend and I meet three Sweedish nannies at a bar.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:57:34 AM EDT
[#8]
I want an au pair - bad

I'll take a psycho, daddy-issues, 2 weekends-away-from-rehab au pair.  But she better clean.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top