BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There should be a limit on body armor sizes.

JFC those guys should be embarrassed
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right this was the absolute appropriate response. I cant find the pic but they were rolling through the streets pointing rifles into anyone's windows they wanted too. Entering and searching any house they wanted to. You cool with that?

http://darkroom-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/2013/04/REU-USA-EXPLOSIONS_BOSTON1.jpg

There should be a limit on body armor sizes.

JFC those guys should be embarrassed
The body armor adds 20 pounds.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What's the point of owning an apc if you don't use the apc?

It's a show of force
View Quote

Everything the government does at every level is a show of force.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Really surprised we have not yet heard of anyone taking a stand when they come knocking.
View Quote

I figure most will have between seconds to zero time to react.  Odds are you will still be asleep. You may hear your dogs barking and getting silenced, if that.  They roll in fast, do they not?  

And then, given seconds react, think, consider. Is your first thought put on armor and fire at...  well... who are you firing at and why?  You have almost zero information.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:45:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

How many plates where they wearing?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I figure most will have between seconds to zero time to react.  Odds are you will still be asleep. You may hear your dogs barking and getting silenced, if that.  They roll in fast, do they not?  

And then, given seconds react, think, consider. Is your first thought put on armor and fire at...  well... who are you firing at and why?  You have almost zero information.
View Quote
That's why trip wires are another consideration.  If you hear it, you can just roll over and go back to sleep. In the morning you can try to piece together what it was.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Remember when those sickly looking kids detonated IEDs in crowds of people, murder a cop, kidnapped a driver, and got into a firefight with police?

Stop. Not even close to the same thing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember when they rolled through the streets of Boston with armored vehicles pointing their rifles at people in their windows? All that was over two sickly skinny looking kids.

Remember when those sickly looking kids detonated IEDs in crowds of people, murder a cop, kidnapped a driver, and got into a firefight with police?

Stop. Not even close to the same thing

I know, right?  The illegal searches in Boston were infinitely worse.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:25:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Where there’s a will, there’s a way!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Guess the FBI can actually do something when it wants to. Problem is getting them motivated to actually do their jobs.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:31:24 PM EDT
[#11]
We don't need weapons of war on our streets!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#12]
lol
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yea, but them skinny shits did a lot of damage, mostly to our rights...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember when they rolled through the streets of Boston with armored vehicles pointing their rifles at people in their windows? All that was over two sickly skinny looking kids.

Yea, but them skinny shits did a lot of damage, mostly to our rights...

Was it those skinny shits that did damage to our rights, or .gov that did damage to our rights?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

About 5 by the look of things.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's just the extra padding to mitigate the blunt force trauma.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Me too. At least I can have real, live alligators where I'm at...lol.

You might be able to pull it off if you could hook up a nice pool heater for the gators, or get sharks with lasers on their heads.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:53:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You think you're a law-abiding citizen.  Until they decide that the laws mean something else, and you broke them in the past.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a law-abiding citizen.  They have no reason to come and get me.  If it ever comes to that, then I'm done anyway - they've ginned up enough fake evidence that I'll never see the outside of a prison again.

You think you're a law-abiding citizen.  Until they decide that the laws mean something else, and you broke them in the past.
Or they plant shit on your property. It'll be something like "Oh look, I found a baggie of crack and heroine hidden near your front door. I am searching your home, peasant." Suddenly they find some Saturday night special with a body on it, which you obviously never saw in your life.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Really surprised we have not yet heard of anyone taking a stand when they come knocking.
View Quote

...yet
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:58:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Oh, my mistake. I thought you guys wanted another Civil War.

Turns out you all just want to LARP as modern day tier one rebel minute men one day, then LARP as peaceful and innocent patriotic victims the next day when you find out the government might actually try to fight back.
View Quote
Do you think this is the first group of bad guys to touch American soil?

The US fought the entire British army on US soil in 1812, they burned down Washington D.C and occupied our cities. The constitution survived that, but it should be sacrificed as the feet of modern day pussies trembling over a pair of teenagers and pressure cooker.

Got it.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:00:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
FBI regional swat teams are extremely well funded and equipped with little work to do.

Gotta use the equipment when you can
View Quote

FBI Alaska SWAT team failed breach
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

this is understated and absolutely correct.  Personally, I believe this mindset is fairly pervasive among fed-up law abiding conservatives - that once that last straw lands on their back, no holds are barred.  I can only assume you and I are not the only ones to get that sense and that is ultimately what's fueling the fear among the ruling class, and this theater we're watching now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To be honest, if they ever have reason to come and get ME, I hope they're as scared of me as Biden is of them.

this is understated and absolutely correct.  Personally, I believe this mindset is fairly pervasive among fed-up law abiding conservatives - that once that last straw lands on their back, no holds are barred.  I can only assume you and I are not the only ones to get that sense and that is ultimately what's fueling the fear among the ruling class, and this theater we're watching now.
They know conservatives are pissed off and have been pushed to the brink.  Seen the videos of militarized DC the last few days?  Yeah, they're scared.  Perhaps rightly so.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:13:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Good luck. You are not going out of your house with a lit molotov with the intention of throwing it without getting shot to hell as soon as you step out of your door.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Good luck. You are not going out of your house with a lit molotov with the intention of throwing it without getting shot to hell as soon as you step out of your door.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:15:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:When he/you are alone, they can really focus and consolidate resources on your ass.

That is how 100 dudes can take 100,000 heavily armed men....one at a time....
View Quote

This bit of truth is the most under valued and ignored truth in the gun community.

They will go door to door, one at a time, no one will resist because no one has "started it" yet.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Is he the guy that threatened his family over it?
View Quote

Sounds like his family turned him in over it at least.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:21:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:If anyone thinks they can stand a chance fighting invading UN blue helmets or the Chinese Army, they should ask themselves if they can handle federal agents and all their toys first.
View Quote

Most people would have less hesitation of resisting UN blue helmets than the FBI.
If there are UN forces going door to door, people will more likely react to it as an invasion.
The FBI and local LE aren't considered invaders.

People will fold, one by one. Everyone will be waiting for someone else to "start it".
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:28:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They know conservatives are pissed off and have been pushed to the brink.  Seen the videos of militarized DC the last few days?  Yeah, they're scared.  Perhaps rightly so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
To be honest, if they ever have reason to come and get ME, I hope they're as scared of me as Biden is of them.

They aren't scared of shit.  That's all theater to convince the useful idiots that comprise half to 3/4 of America that Trump voters are violent extremists and that Trump committed an attempted coup.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:36:13 PM EDT
[#27]
The Archipelago Gulag is a really good book.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:36:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They aren't scared of shit.  That's all theater to convince the useful idiots that comprise half to 3/4 of America that Trump voters are violent extremists and that Trump committed an attempted coup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:39:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If you didn't vote "D" you are next!
View Quote

Well heck, guess I’m next.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:40:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:02:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It seems it might be soon.
View Quote

.gov has a bad habit of creating Baghdads.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:50:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

More like 'get both'.

The people in the ivory towers WERE terrified to find that the peasants could get that close.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:27:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://img.ifunny.co/images/d339246752799f5b3391e3998e0a5745e8b560d1368d7549b0a234c15438af2a_1.jpg

lol Now we're talking.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:10:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well not exactly like they send a notice....
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top