User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 6:06:26 PM EDT
[#1]

damnit  i missed by one
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, exwife and I went through that about 15 years ago. Did you do all this hunting/fishing/shooting/golfing stuff before yall got married? Or did this just happen? If it just happened, then she 's probably got a righteous grievance. If you have always been this way, then she should have been ok with it for the long haul. If she already has a lawyer and money ratholed away, she has made her choice. Cover your ass!!! Hopefully there are no kids involved with this, that makes things tough. Give her that divorce, launch her. BEWARE ALL WENCHES!
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 7:31:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I feel for you.  I think I'm starting to see signs of my own problems.  It's amazing how far apart you can get from someone in only a few years.  I have a son who is going to be 2 next week.  I'm absolutely crazy about him, he's probably the best thing that ever happened to me.  It really breaks me down to consider divorce, but somehow I feel it coming.  I have never considered leaving her for another woman.  It's the mental aspects, bickering, and not even feeling peace at home anymore that has wore me down to the point where divorce becomes all-to-often considered.

Link Posted: 10/23/2001 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Let her go.In one year you will wonder why you waited so long.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top