Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#1]
There's plenty of smart, self-sufficient folks in NYC, but still I don't think we'd be able to absorb all the liberals and government-supported, rent-controlled-apartment-dwelling urchins if NYC were ever evacuated.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:33:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
L.I.ers! T-(preparing for the zombie uprising)stox can give you some survival tips. #1 there is a ferry from LI to Conneticut without going through new york city. If you must exit by car through NYC take either the whiteystone or throgsneck. Verrazano and Triborough will be fucked up good. #2 There is a little secret this sea dog can tell you. If it's serious and you get trapped in LI Go to the north shore marinas (anyone will do) or maybe south shore. Most boats are easy to "appropriate" some are just tied up and the bigger ones while they have an ignition it can be "hot wired" real easy. I recommend a sailboat as a motor only will need guzzoline. Can't sail? Tough titty landlubber! You can row can't you? you could follow the coast anywhere you wanted or you could land in conn. or RI. and link up with a friend or appropriate an abandoned car.

LOL....I've got room for about 12 on my boat....Just meet me in Freeport if TSHTF.....
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:57:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
L.I.ers! T-(preparing for the zombie uprising)stox can give you some survival tips. #1 there is a ferry from LI to Conneticut without going through new york city. If you must exit by car through NYC take either the whiteystone or throgsneck. Verrazano and Triborough will be fucked up good. #2 There is a little secret this sea dog can tell you. If it's serious and you get trapped in LI Go to the north shore marinas (anyone will do) or maybe south shore. Most boats are easy to "appropriate" some are just tied up and the bigger ones while they have an ignition it can be "hot wired" real easy. I recommend a sailboat as a motor only will need guzzoline. Can't sail? Tough titty landlubber! You can row can't you? you could follow the coast anywhere you wanted or you could land in conn. or RI. and link up with a friend or appropriate an abandoned car.

LOL....I've got room for about 12 on my boat....Just meet me in Freeport if TSHTF.....

Good! you bring the boat I'll bring the beer*! You dont mind if we hug the coast through the verazanno narrows do ya? Just close enough so that we can take pot shots at the looters.  and in the backround we can blast "dark side o' the moon" as i let loose my AK (with nifty tracers of course).

*II'll also bring my BOB with 3000 rnds, a glock, an AK and a mauser 98 for the long shots.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top