BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:52:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice gun, and funny pic..

.. except, AN UPSIDE-DOWN 20 ROUNDER?!?!
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:57:01 PM EDT
[#2]
would help to load that mag properly.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:58:55 PM EDT
[#3]
They could be from NIMH, you know.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:48:23 AM EDT
[#4]
RAT...

it's what's for dinner.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:57:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Three rats sittin round having a beer discussing who is the baddest rat in town.

First rat says when he sees traps like shown above, he grabs the cheese and does 50 pushups with the trap.

Second rat says when he finds the powder rat killer he makes out huge lines and snorts it up.

Third rat looks at his watch goes to get up and leave.

First two ask, "Well, arent you gonna share any super rat stories with us"?

Third rat says nope, I gotta go. Time to go fuck the cat!

[;)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:17:42 AM EDT
[#6]
LOL...

Oh I might point out, if you look at the trap you'll notice on a trap that size they put a "safety" latch on the end so you don't smash your own fingers while you're setting it.  I thought that was sweet! [:)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 4:17:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I use to work construction during the summers while in college.  One summer, I was working in Washington, DC building a condo, Washington Square.  The fucking place was infested with huge Norway rats.

My boss, Fred, stops me Friday and offers to buy a case of beer if me and my buddy came in on Saturday to kill rats with a BB gun.  Seems that the building's new owners were disgusted by them.  

The lowest basement level had no lights yet, and we actually RAN from a pair of glowing rat eyes that [i]chased[/i] us when the flashlight hit him!  DC rats are big and mean!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:32:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I use to work construction during the summers while in college.  One summer, I was working in Washington, DC building a condo, Washington Square.  The fucking place was infested with huge Norway rats.

My boss, Fred, stops me Friday and offers to buy a case of beer if me and my buddy came in on Saturday to kill rats with a BB gun.  Seems that the building's new owners were disgusted by them.  

The lowest basement level had no lights yet, and we actually RAN from a pair of glowing rat eyes that [i]chased[/i] us when the flashlight hit him!  DC rats are big and mean!
View Quote

I remember when the Navy opened the Navy Yard's new Naval Sea Systems Command building in what was the old gun factory a couple of years ago.  Overnight, a couple of thousand people moved over from Crystal City, VA to Southeast DC...aka "Indian Country"...a venue only slightly less dangerous (To unarmed, law abiding folk...) than Mosul, Iraq.

Among the multitude of dangerous and semi-nasty "Denizons of the District" were untold numbers of DC rats.  As soon as the new Navy building opened for business, Navy employees began EATING in the building.  Some brought their lunch in, some purchased take out and returned to their desks.  VERY soon, the DC rats had tons of garbage on which to feed.  They soon realized that the new building was a much better place to get a free lunch than their old "project" just outside the main gate...so guess what?  Within a couple of weeks, the brand new Navy building was totally infested with vermin.  What a hoot!  Now they fight a never-ending battle for truth, justice and the end of Rattus-Rattus every day!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:53:51 AM EDT
[#9]
When I was about 10 my dad took me to work with him.  He works for an agency in dc.  I spent about 3 hours in the basement playing Stick-Paper-Rat (Its like Rock-Paper-Scissors but the rat always loses) with a piece of rebar.

Any of the small dog sized rodents you see are nutria.  If its over a pound 99% chance its nutia.  Theyre indigenous to swampy places, so DC (built on a swamp) is loaded with them.

If you watch Insomniac with dave attel he rode around with some cops down in New Orleans and they were in the back of a pickup truck shooting nutria down in the cannals from the road with .22s.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#10]
THANKS for the dinner pic!  You, sir, are a man of good humor (but lousy firearms-loading skills!)

[hail2][hail2][hail2][hail2][hail2][hail2][hail2][hail2][hail2][hail2][hail2][hail2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Dang!  You had me going!  I thought you were going to say that Eli Wallach (Tuco i.e. the Rat in the TGTBATU) had died.  Glad to see you meant a real rat!
Merlin
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Rattus Norvegicus
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Sad very sad.... [lol]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#14]
rat-the other white meat
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Granny's Favorite Roof Rat Recipes

[img]http://www.roofrats.org/roofratlogo1.gif[/img]

[url]http://www.roofrats.org/roof_rat_recipes.htm[/url]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top