User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is another religion with a history of killing non-believers......

All religions to one degree or another have that history, but none more than the religion of atheism.
To put it another way, the slaughter of believers by non-believers is well into the hundreds of millions. Nothing else even comes close.

I don't find atheism to be a religion.

(objectively) comparing body counts would be illuminating, to say the least.
If you have sources, please share them

You display your ignorance of history, especially the 20th century, quite well.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do you leftards believe that Christianity, circa 1100 AD, should somehow be compared to Islam, circa.Righthefucknow? Christendom has advanced in the past 500 or so years. Too bad the same cannot be said of Islam.

Your assumptions appear to be inacurate.

and you lack civility sir.

Actually his statement is spot on.  All one has to do is look at life in predominantly Muslim countries versus the rest of the civilized world.

I was referring to a different assumption of his.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do you leftards believe that Christianity, circa 1100 AD, should somehow be compared to Islam, circa.Righthefucknow? Christendom has advanced in the past 500 or so years. Too bad the same cannot be said of Islam.

Your assumptions appear to be inacurate.

and you lack civility sir.

Actually his statement is spot on.  All one has to do is look at life in predominantly Muslim countries versus the rest of the civilized world.

I was referring to a different assumption of his.

Well, nevermind then.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
One thing they mentioned is certain:  Our entire nation (not just our intelligence agencies) cannot see the issue clearly, because of this unnatural devotion to Political Correctness.

Will they start calling kettle black?  I doubt it.  More likely, this report will get deep-sixed, and the authors sent to mandatory sensitivity training.

will the camps training be in siberia?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All religions to one degree or another have that history, but none more than the religion of atheism.
To put it another way, the slaughter of believers by non-believers is well into the hundreds of millions. Nothing else even comes close.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A few of the definitions of "religion": A particular system of beliefs.  A pursuit or interest followed with devotion.

www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45874
members.aol.com/pantheism0/atheists.htm

The murder of believers (Christians, Buddhists, Daoists etc. ) at the hands of athiests is estimated to be up to 150 million in China alone. The murder by atheistic powers in the 20th century has been calculated to be in excess of 200 million. Again, this is just the 20th century.
A ruff 20 century breakdown:
Soviet Union and satellites: 55-85 million
Nazi Germany  30-45 million
Communist and Indo China 80-150 million
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I've learned everything I need to know about Islam on 9/11!
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:14:10 AM EDT
[#8]
First off this article is soley someone's opinion and the evidence they use is factually incorrect.   This it not my opinion, it's true.   Now you might agree with them, but look at the facts for what they are.

1st off him quoting the Qu'ran is incorrect. "And remember how He made you viceroys after A'ad and gave you station in the Earth.  Ye choose castles in the plains and hew the mountains into dwellings.  So remember the bounties of Allah and do not evil, making mischief in the earth." (Surah 8.74)

2nd.  The Arabic word for war is 'harb' not jihad.   'Jihad' is a struggle.   This can be an internal struggle.   Say, to be a good muslim, denying the temptations of alcohal, adultary, and being too lazy to pray 5 times a day.   Or it can be an armed struggle against religious oppression.    To use it as a blanket term for war is incorrect.

3rd.  Yes the Qur'an does say non belivers are to be destroyed.    This is in refrence to atheists, and pagens.   The Qur'an refers to Muslims, Jews, and Christians as the people of the scripture and says very clearly that Muslims are not to argue and cause a rift with the people of the scripture.    The Qur'an also speaks very highly of Moses and Abraham.    It refers to them as the fathers of monotheisism and a new way of thinking.    The Qur'an even speaks highly of Mary and refers to her son Jesus as the Messiah.

4rth.  Yes.   The Qur'an does advocate violence.   These were violent times and the truth is, Mohamad was expelled from Mecca for his beliefs, and many attempts on his life were made by the Meccan people.   Jesus was an advocate of peace and look what they did to him.   Founding a new religion and making claims of seeing, speaking with, or being related to god would make you many enemies in those times.

5th.   I don't mean to bash Christianity because I know many true Christians who are very devout and kind people, but if you look at the recent history of Europe you'll see much Christain aggression.   You guys are talking about the Crusades like they're at all relevent.   Try looking back to the 1940's at the Holocost,(If you even belive that it happend) or more recently to the slaughter of Muslims in the Balkins by Christian Serbs(who the US bombed).   In all fairness there is non-Christian aggression taking place, such as the Soviet invasions of Afghanistan, and more recently Chechniya.

6th.   There are whackos in any religion.   Such as the Israeli jew who killed Yitzhak Rabin, the Israeli Jew who opened fire on a crowd of Palestinians with an automatic weapon inside of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, Adolf Eickman, and more recently in Uganda with the LAR who claim to want to run the country based on the 10 comandments news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2982818.stm en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

Case in point.   Do muslims hate America?   Sort of.   They feel that America is overtly supporting Israel against the Palestinians in what they see as sort of 'genecide light'.    The war in Iraq hasn't helped much to say the least.   Most Muslims see the American public as a separate entity from the government and strongly condemn attacks on American civilians.

say what you will, but the facts speak for themselves.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:35:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
2nd.  The Arabic word for war is 'harb' not jihad.   'Jihad' is a struggle.   This can be an internal struggle.   Say, to be a good muslim, denying the temptations of alcohal, adultary, and being too lazy to pray 5 times a day.   Or it can be an armed struggle against religious oppression.    To use it as a blanket term for war is incorrect.

That is amazingly pointless. The word 'Jihad', as used by moslems, means 'war'. That stupid 'internal struggle' crap that you are going on about seems to be trotted out every now and again by the apologists, but never by mainstream Islam.  

3rd.  Yes the Qur'an does say non belivers are to be destroyed.    This is in refrence to atheists, and pagens.

Heheh, you think that makes it OK?

4rth.  Yes.   The Qur'an does advocate violence.  

No! Really?

These were violent times and the truth is, Mohamad was expelled from Mecca for his beliefs, and many attempts on his life were made by the Meccan people.

Mohammad was a bandit; a common criminal. It is an established fact that he and the early moslems made a living at caravan raiding. No wonder the Meccans wanted his ass out of there.

The facts certainly do speak for themselves, and that is why Islam is seen as a murderous cult by many.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:05:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Case in point.   Do muslims hate America?   Sort of.   They feel that America is overtly supporting Israel against the Palestinians in what they see as sort of 'genecide light'.    The war in Iraq hasn't helped much to say the least.   Most Muslims see the American public as a separate entity from the government and strongly condemn attacks on American civilians.

I don't seem to recall muslims being critical of 9/11, in fact I remember seeing them dancing in the streets.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:14:20 AM EDT
[#11]
We spend HOW MUCH MONEY on intelligence and they're just figuring that out NOW!!!????

"Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:18:31 AM EDT
[#12]
tag
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:27:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

3rd.  Yes the Qur'an does say non belivers are to be destroyed.    This is in refrence to atheists, and pagens.   The Qur'an refers to Muslims, Jews, and Christians as the people of the scripture and says very clearly that Muslims are not to argue and cause a rift with the people of the scripture.    The Qur'an also speaks very highly of Moses and Abraham.    It refers to them as the fathers of monotheisism and a new way of thinking.    The Qur'an even speaks highly of Mary and refers to her son Jesus as the Messiah.

I have noticed many Muslems ask their victims about their beliefs before exploding a bomb.  Your point blithley ignores the subservient life prescribed by the Koran for Jews and Christians under Sharia law.  Please quote Koran texts that recognize Jesus as the Savior and Messiah; "refer" ain't the same thing.

4rth.  Yes.   The Qur'an does advocate violence.   These were violent times and the truth is, Mohamad was expelled from Mecca for his beliefs, and many attempts on his life were made by the Meccan people.   Jesus was an advocate of peace and look what they did to him.   Founding a new religion and making claims of seeing, speaking with, or being related to god would make you many enemies in those times.

Mecca tossed out an insane whack job; smart people recognized Mohamed as a murderer and liar.

We Americans admire how local Arab states embraced the Palestinian people after the region was partitioned, showering them with RoP'er love and all that.  As far as the love of The US streaming from Muslems, well we are barely able to comprehend the scope and depth.  In the meantime, I will be watching every overt Muslem closely, and probably even a few folks I suspect of practicing the RoP.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:37:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
i might forward that on to my Islam professor from last semester and see what he thinks

You'll probably be cited for a "hate crime" if you do....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:43:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That didn't take long.

The truth hurts sometimes.

Yep, that's the problem.

Those crazy Baptists, flying those jets into buildings, killing thousands.

And those dern Methodists, cutting off people's heads on television.

Don't forget those Church of Christ terrorists, blowing themselves up in the middle of crowds.

Oh.  

Wait.  

Those weren't Christians doing those things.  It was the followers of Islam.

Only_Hits_Count, you only make yourself look silly with such statements.  You have to dig up hundreds of year old history and even then be dishonest about it, to compare Christianity and its teachings to the present day actions of Islam.

Give it a rest.

I dunno how they do things in Baptist churches, but in our Pentecostal churches we would say

"PREACH ON, BROTHA O_P!!! PREACH ON!!!"
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:45:45 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
another thin-skinned 'believer' that swallowed everything he was told in sunday school.

How about dedicating a bit of that hostility towards the thin skinned believers who are currently beheading innocent people on TV rather than doing the politically correct and unbelievably silly thing of trying to say it is all equal??

Or how about a bit of hostility demonstrated towards the thin skinned non-believers of forced atheistic states who have slaughtered people by the millions in the last century??

No.

I suppose that would be too much to ask of you.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:48:28 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I can't decide if you people are amusing, or just sadly misinformed.
I think mostly the latter.

here are a few happy holiday quotes:

The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. (Psalms 58:10)

So Moses said, "This is what the LORD says: 'About midnight I will go throughout Egypt. 5 Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn son of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well(Exodus 12)

peace and love.

And if you will notice, Moses didn't lift a sword to kill any of the firstborn of Egypt. God did that HIMSELF.

Whereas the terrorist camel molesters see a passage in the Koran about bloodshed and believe it is their holy duty to carry out the sentence of God's judgement THEMSELVES.

Talk about being sadly misinformed....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:50:47 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I can't decide if you people are amusing, or just sadly misinformed.
I think mostly the latter.

here are a few happy holiday quotes:

The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. (Psalms 58:10)

So Moses said, "This is what the LORD says: 'About midnight I will go throughout Egypt. 5 Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn son of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well(Exodus 12)

peace and love.

And if you will notice, Moses didn't lift a sword to kill any of the firstborn of Egypt. God did that HIMSELF.

Whereas the terrorist camel molesters see a passage in the Koran about bloodshed and believe it is their holy duty to carry out the sentence of God's judgement THEMSELVES.

Talk about being sadly misinformed....

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:52:45 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
5th.   I don't mean to bash Christianity because I know many true Christians who are very devout and kind people, but if you look at the recent history of Europe you'll see much Christain aggression.   You guys are talking about the Crusades like they're at all relevent.   Try looking back to the 1940's at the Holocost,(If you even belive that it happend) or more recently to the slaughter of Muslims in the Balkins by Christian Serbs(who the US bombed).  

Show me where in the Bible Jesus said to stuff Jews into ovens and slaughter people, and you might have a point.

THE HOLOCAUST HAD NO FOUNDATION IN CHRISTIAN BELIEFS AND TRADITION WHATSOEVER. THE RADICAL ISLAMISTS, ON THE OTHER HAND, CITE THEIR RELIGIOUS TEXTS AS SPECIFIC REASONS WHY THEY ARE INCLINED TO SLAUGHTER PEOPLE BY THE MILLIONS IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO.

BIG MOTHER-@&@&@$&y#$!%!@#%! DIFFERENCE!!!!!!

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:53:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Finally got back to read the article.

Holy smokes!

You know, it's oone thing to believe something based upon what you've seen, and to read confirmations to it written by politicos and pundits you agree with, but to hear it coming from a military thinktank that is studying it as a manual of war....

WOW.

Sweet Jesus! I've tried to believe that Islam was being perverted, but it seems as if the concensus around here is true after all: Islam perverts. I had hoped it wasn't true, simply because it would make things easier.

Wow. Just wow.

I guess the caption IS true: All I needed to know about Islam I learned on 9/11.

I'll refrain from commenting on the usual anti-Christian bigotry that's been posted. Not worth my time.

ETA: I'll definitely be adding the PIC Guide to Islam to my reading list.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:54:54 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

What do you question? That the terrorists like to rape camels, or that Only is misinformed??
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:55:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Only Islam advocates conversion by the sword.

Jews and Christians are taxed into oblivion under Islamic law.

Islam is one step away from being a murderous cult like the 'hashishin' of the Ottoman Empire.

Until the West figures out this is a holy war for the Muslims participating in it, we will lose.  If we don't wise up in time, we will lose Europe and the campaign in the US will begin.

The more I know of Islam, the more I realize that the only way to stop the terror is to kill the terrorists, and the line between terrorist Muslim and mainstream Muslim is very very blurred.

Ops
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:00:03 AM EDT
[#23]
tag
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:00:37 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Holy smokes!

You know, it's oone thing to believe something based upon what you've seen, and to read confirmations to it written by politicos and pundits you agree with, but to hear it coming from a military thinktank that is studying it as a manual of war....

WOW.

Sweet Jesus! I've tried to believe that Islam was being perverted, but it seems as if the concensus around here is true after all: Islam perverts. I had hoped it wasn't true, simply because it would make things easier.

Wow. Just wow.

I guess the caption IS true: All I needed to know about Islam I learned on 9/11.

The problem is this:

Let's say that Islam's core teaching is in fact peaceful for the sake of an academic discussion.

That fact seems to be completely lost on ENTIRE NATIONS such as Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and multi-national terrorist groups with aims to destroy anything they don't like.

How, then, from a military perspective, do you decide what Islam represents? You decide according to the definition that threatens your security.

It is sound military reasoning.

Not all muslims are terrorists. But the fact remains that terrorist muslims have the microphone and that unless the "peaceful" mulsims join to destroy these people, they will define the entire faith by their murderous actions.

One would think that because these terrorists have killed more MUSLIMS than they ever have white devils or jews, that lots of muslims would be eager to help us out on that. And there are places (like Iraq) where we do have help, but those places STILL have people who hate us enough to support the evil bastards that are killing fellow muslims.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:02:06 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you question? That the terrorists like to rape camels, or that Only is misinformed??

That the terrorists and middle easterners in general, like to rape camels.
I see that bandied about quite a bit on this site, and I do hope that YOU, an educated man, whos opinion I do respect, does not buy into that claptrap.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:05:36 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy smokes!

WOW.

Wow. Just wow.

The problem is this:

Let's say that Islam's core teaching is in fact peaceful for the sake of an academic discussion.

That fact seems to be completely lost on ENTIRE NATIONS such as Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and multi-national terrorist groups with aims to destroy anything they don't like.

How, then, from a military perspective, do you decide what Islam represents? You decide according to the definition that threatens your security.

It is sound military reasoning.

Not all muslims are terrorists. But the fact remains that terrorist muslims have the microphone and that unless the "peaceful" mulsims join to destroy these people, they will define the entire faith by their murderous actions.

One would think that because these terrorists have killed more MUSLIMS than they ever have white devils or jews, that lots of muslims would be eager to help us out on that. And there are places (like Iraq) where we do have help, but those places STILL have people who hate us enough to support the evil bastards that are killing fellow muslims.

It's probably similar to the situation in the Soviet Union during Stalin's purges.  Many Russian communists willingly confessed to crimes that they did not commit and were subsiquently executed, all because they honestly believed that it was for the better good.  I would not be surprised to find out that there was a large group of muslims who believe that when muslims are killed by other muslims it is all for the better good in the war against the West.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:05:50 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I didn't say middle easterners in general. I said the terrorists like to rape camels.

They like to kill innocent kids and spend lots of time praying for just such an opportunity, so I don't think that they would have a problem molesting a camel. They are already moral degenerates of the first order.

I see that bandied about quite a bit on this site, and I do hope that YOU, an educated man, whos opinion I do respect, does not buy into that claptrap.

Again, I didn't say middle easterners like to molest camels.

I said terrorists do.

They are camel f*cking, bloodthirsty sons of whores who make a darn fine argument for the propriety of late term abortion, really really late term like 20-30 years late term...

I would refrain from trying to offend the terrorists, but as they are already planning ways to kill me, my family, and my countrymen, I really don't give a darn anymore.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:07:06 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is amazingly pointless. The word 'Jihad', as used by moslems, means 'war'. That stupid 'internal struggle' crap that you are going on about seems to be trotted out every now and again by the apologists, but never by mainstream Islam.  

Nonsense.  I lived in a Muslim country for many years, and the concept of an internal jihad against  temptation is by far the more common usage of the term.  When you say "never by mainstream Islam", what are you basing that on?  The intense coverage of mainstream Islam that you see on CNN?  Your personal experience from working with Muslims on a daily basis?  

It's a mistake to read too much into the meaning of a word without context.  My English counter example would be to consider the word "war".  It has a pretty clear meaning - a clash of nations, or of armies.  It conjures images of killing and destruction on a wide scale by participants on both sides.  "War" is a pretty clear word, right?  But we can also have a "War on Drugs" or a "War on Poverty", which really has nothing to do with the previous meaning, other than the fact that it's a struggle.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:07:07 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Quoted:
It's probably similar to the situation in the Soviet Union during Stalin's purges.  Many Russian communists willingly confessed to crimes that they did not commit and were subsiquently executed, all because they honestly believed that it was for the better good.  I would not be surprised to find out that there was a large group of muslims who believe that when muslims are killed by other muslims it is all for the better good in the war against the West.

Indeed, that does seem to be how some think, which is just completely messed up.

Hating us more than they love their own lives and children is just royally messed up.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:08:05 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't say middle easterners in general. I said the terrorists like to rape camels.

They like to kill innocent kids and spend lots of time praying for just such an opportunity, so I don't think that they would have a problem molesting a camel. They are already moral degenerates of the first order.

Again, I didn't say middle easterners like to molest camels.

I said terrorists do.

They are camel f*cking, bloodthirsty sons of whores who make a darn fine argument for the propriety of late term abortion, really really late term like 20-30 years late term...

I would refrain from trying to offend the terrorists, but as they are already planning ways to kill me, my family, and my countrymen, I really don't give a darn anymore.

Oh hell, I don't care if you offend the tangos, I doubt they can hear you over the roar of the flames.

I was just going off on a tangent, if you follow me, as I didn't want to start a new thread.
I just recalled that many posters here do believe that Middle Easterners have sex with camels, and I just wanted to clear that up.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:15:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:43:48 AM EDT
[#32]
"Declare war upon those to whom the Scriptures were revealed but believe neither in God nor the Last Day, and who do not forbid that which God and His Apostles have forbidden, and who refuse to acknowledge the true religion until they pay the poll-tax without reservation and are totally subjugated.  The Jews claim that Ezra is a son of God, and the Christians say, "The Messiah is a son of God."  Those are their claims that do indeed resemble the sayings of the infidels of old.  May God do battle with them!" Surra 9:29-30

"fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them" Surra 9:5

"If any Christian violates any of these terms, it will be permissible to kill him" -Umar the "just Caliph"

Sure sounds like they really want to get along with Christians and Jews right?  I mean, come on, Mohammed couldn't have possibly meant what he said right?  He didn't really want to go to war with the Jews and Christians now did he?.  Bravo Foxtroting Sierra!

I'm sorry, but anyone who honestly believes that true Koranic Islam is a peaceful religion is living a lie.  Everywhere in the later Surras Christians, Jews, Pagans, Women are all looked upon in a less than favorable light, and in many places the Muslim is encouraged to kill them or to enslave or subjugate them.  I'm sorry, but the true heretics in Islam are those that believe that their religion is by its nature peaceful.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:45:50 AM EDT
[#33]
I didn't give two shits about Arabs in general or Islam in particular until they started taking our people hostage, hijacking planes, blowing up barracks, hijacking ocean liners, shooting up airports, blowing holes in the sides of our ships, or killing 3000 of us one sunny September morning.

Do I hate them? Damned straight, and I have 30 years worth of reasons to.

Yeah, they DID start it!

I hope we finish it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:09:08 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
First off this article is soley someone's opinion and the evidence they use is factually incorrect.   This it not my opinion, it's true.   Now you might agree with them, but look at the facts for what they are.

Good luck with your attempt to control the hate on both sides. Each side doesn't want to hear the truth. To hate someone is so much easier than to understand them, to turn the other cheek. The government propaganda has whipped each side into a pretty good frenzy.

"They started it!"

"They're the one's a war with our religion."

"They're the ones who have slaughtered our women and children."

This is heard from both sides but when your stuborn and ingnorate you're not able to have a lick of understanding of the otherside. How can you believe anything that is said when the truth is the first casuality of a war? This is a war which as been going on for what 20 plus years now?20 plus years? How about since the inception of islam...how about for 100's of years?

The two sides couldn't be more different if they were designed that way in a Hollywood script. America with it's vast weapons technology, huge professional army, its secular views, and it's weak commitment to anything a bit difficult and following agreed upon rules of war. Islam is the polar opposite with low tech, poorly trained citizen "soldiers", its extreme religious views and a total commitment to a difficult struggle using any and all methods to destroy those that oppose them. Technology against human will ... if I were to believe the movie writers it's always human will that wins out ... if I am to believe history it's always been technology that was (almost) always won.

Thank's for reading ... and now back to the hate!

Hmmm, explains a lot...

Truth? Well how about we go ask the parents in Beslan about the truth behind islam...or the relatives of those infidels who have been slowly beheaded on video, or the families of soldiers killed by IED's, or even better the families of over 3000 people who just showed up to work on 9/11/01?

As they say, "All I need to know about Islam I learned on 9/11"

How does one have any compassion for a religion founded by a criminal and child molester, that has never been at peace during its entire existance? islam has been about struggle and war and destroying the infidel since day 1.....it won't ever change...

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:26:58 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Nonsense.  I lived in a Muslim country for many years, and the concept of an internal jihad against  temptation is by far the more common usage of the term.

Gosh, I guess should read up on the topic. I suppose the 'Islamic Jihad' is not a terrorist group, as I previously thought. They must be a glee club or something like that. The term 'Jihad', whatever its original meaning, now means 'holy war'. As in, chop the heads off of infidels and whatnot. To argue otherwise is ridiculous.

All of you Islamist apologists would do much better to work to reform moslems, rather than try to convince everyone else that those near-daily moslem terrorist attacks are 'just an aberration'.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:02:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Studying the muslim religion is like studying why criminals rob and kill. It doesn't matter why. Just shoot the terrorists and those who help them.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:09:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Malleus Haereticorum

Hammer of the heretics.... just translated that... hmm.

Anyway, on to the post:

Although I do doubt that there is sodomy of camels....

Bestiality is a part of the Arabic culture...

Part of the Quran specifically deals with bestiality and whether or not one may EAT an animal

one has just had "relations" with. Apparently one is NOT supposed to eat ones previous

animal "friends with benefits".

I will go look it up and report back with Quran quotes to back this.

Dram out
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:24:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Googled off of Freeper:

A man named Victor Carvis did a little impromptu investigation into the media-stated premise that Islam is a religion based upon peace. We hear respected FOX spokesman Bill O'Reilly repeat that assertion. Is that true?
Here is what Victor found in their own book of devine worship, the Koran:

Islam: Religion of Peace?

After hearing so much from the media about Islam being a peaceful religion, I took it upon myself to actually read some of the Koran and see. The Koran is the doctrinal guideline for the muslim, therefore what it says explains their beliefs. What it says to me is that a peaceful muslim hasn't read it! It is one of if not THE most violent provoking religion on this earth. This is not my opinion... read for yourself from the examples I give below. Go to this website for an online Koran: http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/

Violence is commanded in Sura 9:5 "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush,..."

What if you resist Islam? Sura 5:33 "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned..." [Definitely a tough Christian mission field if you are caught!]

Command to Al Tawbah: Sura 9:73 "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

Terrorists? Sura 8:59-60 "And let not those who disbelieve think that they shall come in first; surely they will not escape. And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly."

Make peace and be friends with the Christian and the Jew? NOT! Sura 5:51 "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." [How can a peace treaty ever come when this is commanded to the muslim?]

This book made me sick to read. It was full of hypocricy. Claimed to be divine in revelation and free of error [Sura 85:21,22], AND in compliance or agreement with the Bible, it is full of contradictions. Sura 7:51 and 10:3 claim 6 days of creation... but Sura 41 claims 8 days of creation!?! Sura 32-48 disagrees with Genesis 7. There are numerous errors concerning Abraham: father's name was NOT Azar as called in 6:74; he did NOT live in Mecca (14:37); he did NOT sacrifice Ishmael (37:100-112); and he was NOT thrown into the fire by Nimrod (21:68,69).

And how about Muhammad. He was not sinless (Sura 40:55); he had 16 wives and 6 'others'. Sura 4:3 forbids more than 4 wives; he never performed a single miracle (Sura 17:91-95). And what about his love for his people? He did not die for anyone. There is no personal relationship with him... HE IS DEAD!

And to our black muslim friends, have you been deceived? Check this out in Sura 3:106, 107 "On the day when (some) faces shall turn white and (some) faces shall turn black; then as to those whose faces turn black: Did you disbelieve after your believing? Taste therefore the chastisement because you disbelieved. And as to those whose faces turn white, they shall be in Allah's mercy; in it they shall-abide." Hey, my friends, the Arabs were enslaving black Africans long before any Westerners did. Slavery is still fluorishing in the mideast.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:34:56 AM EDT
[#39]
I don't hate anyone.  

Jesus Christ says that is bad, mmm K!  

That is the difference it appears.  

No smiting of the neck of the infidel, no beating of the women, no jihad, no death to disbelievers, NONE of that in the New Testament.  

Why is it so hard for people like Paul to understand that the basis for these beliefs is right in the text of the koran.  

Until islam has a reformation and a "new testatment" of the koran, its followers will continue find reasons inherent in the religion to foment hatred and death.  

WAKE UP!  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:55:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Finally the gubbmint is starting to look into thr truth of Islam, and lemme tell ya it aint pretty.
I suggest to all of you to check out www.prohpetofdoom.net and Jihad watch and dhimmi watch.
These can be more informative than any short post.
But here is some of the things that were done by Mohammud and his cohorts.

Prior to becoming a prophet  Mohammud was nothing but a cameldriver merchsnt, afterwards he became a military General and his early followers waged 39 campaigns of slaughter and raiding and rape against all those who refused to "submit" or be Islamic. He personally took cammand of 19 of those campaigns. He personally ordered the death Of women and children of the people who refused to submit to his authority. One of his first acts of revenge was this, He raided a caravan then had the mens throats slit. Then he PERSONALLY dragged then to a well then basically said to them "well your now burning in hell for not obeying me" then threw them one by one into the well. Yeah this guy was just like Jesus it's not even funny, right?

He sent letters to all the neighiboring countries saying "accept Islam or a "great chastisement" awaits you. All those who rejected his letter were attacked and conquered. When they attacked tribes Innocent OR NOT! he allowed his followers to keep the virgin women as sex slaves, Up to 4 Sex slaves each ! For Surly Allah is Merciful to his Martyrs and warriors! AMEN!
He personally took 11 wives from his wars Some agaisnt their will and forced them to live in his Harem while he raped them. He had sex with a 9 year old girl............ No, this is not christian "propaganda" it's written right in the Hadiths.

Ever watch a documentary about "gang life"? every two seconds the word "much love" and I love my Family is mentioned in reference to fellow gang members, but is their gang peaceful?? No they are extremely violent towards non-gang members. Same with Islam, read the Koran, Tons of mention of LOVE, but only towards fellow Muslims, Muhammud said, to non-belivers show only the sword! Originally Mohammud Did have enemies that hated him in Mecca, But once he defeated them he had no more real enemies who wanted to kill him so did he stop there? No. The Muslims continued to attack people who had nothing against them in order to spread Islam. Once they defeated a people they then set up an a Aparthied system that was based on Religion rather than Skin color which is still basically praticed even down to today!

Mohammud activly encouraged and belived on Slavery Which is still practiced in the Southern Sahara in Marutania, Sudan, Chad ETc ETC. In fact those "black Muslims" like Malcolm X are so ignorant that they did'nt realise that it was Arab Muslims who first began enslaving black africans and they were the first to sell black slaves to the portugese which began the slave trade in America. So by being a black Muslim You are actally praising a system that started your peoples slavery! Well i could go on and on but why? The list of atrocities by islam and it's prophet are endless.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nonsense.  I lived in a Muslim country for many years, and the concept of an internal jihad against  temptation is by far the more common usage of the term.

Gosh, I guess should read up on the topic. I suppose the 'Islamic Jihad' is not a terrorist group, as I previously thought. They must be a glee club or something like that. The term 'Jihad', whatever its original meaning, now means 'holy war'. As in, chop the heads off of infidels and whatnot. To argue otherwise is ridiculous.

All of you Islamist apologists would do much better to work to reform moslems, rather than try to convince everyone else that those near-daily moslem terrorist attacks are 'just an aberration'.

I do my best to encourage the "normal" muslims I know to let themselves be heard.
That they should not be afraid to weigh in on such matters.

I do not think for a second that the terror attacks by muslim fanatics are an aberration, any more than i think the child molesting priests the Catholic Church hides are an aberration. I believe both systems have developed deadly flaws, and action must be taken to correct those flaws.

What I try to do here on ARFcom, with regards to Muslims, is to try and refute the kill 'em all, we don't need to understand 'em just kill 'em.
We do need to understand motivation - this is a war against an ideology.
And how do you defeat an ideology? You understand it, and make it work for you.
Instead of America being on the outside of Islam, we place Al Qaeda et al on the outside of Islam by calling them out whenever they kill muslim civilians.

Just re-read my post - since it was skipped over in the mastubatory rush to post how much everyone here hates Islam and Muslims.

Now military leaders want to combat it from a strategic standpoint, using informational warfare, among other things. A critical part of that strategy involves studying Islam, including the Quran and the hadiths, or traditions of Muhammad

Something I've been saying for quite a while.
The only way to defeat an ideology, is to understand the ideology.
Isolate the terrorists from the people.
Call bin Laden out on the carpet whenever al-qaeda blows up innocent civilian muslims.
Everytime he does something that goes against sharia, call him on it.
Put him on the defensive, and make him answer to his fellow muslims.

And for God's sake, don't let the word "crusade" slip into anymore speeches.
Saying the war on terror is going to be a crusade is like telling a Southerner you're going to march like sherman through Georgia.
Kind of a sensitive topic.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#42]
In related news blacks are responsible for a disproportionate amount of crime and violence.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#43]

What I try to do here on ARFcom, with regards to Muslims, is to try and refute the kill 'em all, we don't need to understand 'em just kill 'em.
We do need to understand motivation - this is a war against an ideology.
And how do you defeat an ideology? You understand it, and make it work for you.

Maybe some on this board are ignorant of Islam and hate'em "just cause". But i have done tons of research and visited many pro-islam sites and read history and the KORAN AND HADITHS! No matter how you cut it slice it or dice it, Islam is a dangerous ideology and Mohammud was a dangerous person (to non-belivers) and Islam HAS for 1400 years been waging an unmitigated war to bring all of the world under it's heel. This cannot be explained away to "oh it's just a few radicals who have highjacked Islam" or "you just dont understand it".

I would like to ask, take Osama's Islamic practices, what part of his ideology goes against the teaching of the so-called real Islam? Maybe the whole suicide thing is new AND wrong but other than that what does he do than goes against the example of Mohammud or the Caliphs???
Dont forget that not all attcks end in suicide, some are remote bombs or snipers etc. So what really do these terrorists do that contrdicts what Mohammud or the early Muslims did?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#44]
tag for home
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
In related news blacks are responsible for a disproportionate amount of crime and violence.

You dern racist.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:04:07 PM EDT
[#46]
"Bunch a tree climbin, crap throwers"
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:08:08 PM EDT
[#47]

"Today we are confronted with a stateless threat that does not have at the strategic level targetable entities: no capitals, no economic base, no military formations or installations," states a new Pentagon briefing paper I've obtained. "Yet political Islam wages an ideological battle against the non-Islamic world at the tactical, operational and strategic level. The West's response is focused at the tactical and operation level, leaving the strategic level -- Islam -- unaddressed."

They have targetable installations.......

They are called Mosques.  It is where they are recruited.....indoctrinated.....trained (sometimes)......use as a refuge after the attack.....and where the leaders/instigators can often be found.

Is this really that hard to figure out?  I'm just stating the obvious.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:12:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You dern racist.

Heretic, for sure.

Ban him!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

"Today we are confronted with a stateless threat that does not have at the strategic level targetable entities: no capitals, no economic base, no military formations or installations," states a new Pentagon briefing paper I've obtained. "Yet political Islam wages an ideological battle against the non-Islamic world at the tactical, operational and strategic level. The West's response is focused at the tactical and operation level, leaving the strategic level -- Islam -- unaddressed."

They are called Mosques.  It is where they are recruited.....indoctrinated.....trained (sometimes)......use as a refuge after the attack.....and where the leaders/instigators can often be found.

I hope you mean "targetable" as in "targetable for intelligence, targetable for recruiting agents, targetable for improving relations with the locals"
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:18:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

You are thinking tactically.  RTFQ - it talks about the strategic level.  There is a difference.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top