BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:51:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Excellent post.

The kid is probably gonna get loved tenderly by the govt, but has the govt been doing their job, it would have never escalated to this.
View Quote

^this.  After hearing from the Law & Order types for so long that "It's the LAW" and MUST be observed to a fault, they are ultimately responsible and as guilty as the Democrat Mayors and Governors for these deaths and the loss of people's livelyhood that have paid taxes for their salaries.

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

As far as I am aware, there is no evidence of BLM hiring or paying them.
View Quote
A couple months back there was a video of a BLM/Antifa leader walking through a riot crowd handing them cash and ordering them to do certain things.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent writeup.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Good job OP
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Excellent post.

The kid is probably gonna get loved tenderly by the govt, but has the govt been doing their job, it would have never escalated to this.
View Quote

As evidenced in LE ignoring any lawlessness by the "protected class" but johnny-on-the-spot with MRAPS and patrol vehicles standing by to swoop in when a good guy acts in self defense.

All part of the plan by TPTB.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:53:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Bravo.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

As evidenced in LE ignoring any lawlessness by the "protected class" but johnny-on-the-spot with MRAPS and patrol vehicles standing by to swoop in when a good guy acts in self defense.

All part of the plan by TPTB.
View Quote
softening up the resistance. Make an example of Kyle and the St. Louis couple so us right wing radicals stay out of their coup.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:54:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Holy cow brother, this is solid, great job! GREAT JOB! I say STICKY THIS! (Of course I have no say but I can try anyway).
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:54:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Really nice job!
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:55:09 PM EDT
[#10]
What kind of fucking god awful nation do we live in?

Say you're at home, like the McClusky's.  Rioters, looters moving down the street, setting fire to vehicles, homes, home invasions, etc.  Finally, they reach your door.  You shoot a couple of them, and they retreat.  Suddenly, you're under arrest for 1st degree murder, the looters return, and finish the job, leaving nothing behind but a smoldering heap of wood, brick, porcelain tile, and granite slabs.

What the fucking fuck?

This god damn should be the shot heart around the world.  No one should have let him been taken into custody, period.  "Thin blue line" my ass.  I'm getting tired of all of the police support when they do nothing but squelch OUR rights while the rioters and looters run rampant.  Oh, maybe the police do protect THEIR precinct building or THEIR courthouse.  Big fucking deal.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I imagine there was a good reason why the police had to sign an affidavit and arrest immediately, rather than conduct a thorough investigation and present to a grand jury... let them decide
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Great post, I read about half of it, will read the rest when I get home from work.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Excellent write up. Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
@Austrian

Log out and log back in.
View Quote

Ah, above and beyond the call. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:01:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Austrian

Log out and log back in.

Love the avatar!
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for post.

Specific laws weird me out but this is so clear:
“A person who engages in unlawful conduct of a type likely to provoke others to attack him or her and thereby does provoke an attack is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defence against such attack, except when the attack which ensues is of a type causing the person engaging in the unlawful conduct to reasonably believe that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. In such a case, the person engaging in the unlawful conduct is privileged to act in self-defence, but the person is not privileged to resort to the use of force intended or likely to cause death to the person's assailant unless the person reasonably believes he or she has exhausted every other reasonable means to escape from or otherwise avoid death or great bodily harm at the hands of his or her assailant."

The behavior of this 17 year old have absolutely stunned me at every turn. His actions under duress appear to be both moral and legal, and his accuracy, weapons retention, etc all illustrate a nearly perfect action at each juncture. I do not think I have ever seen such competence in any self defense shooting caught on video to date.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:04:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Excellent job.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:04:56 PM EDT
[#18]
@Austrian

Great post!

See the twitter link below of the 1st shooting.  Scroll down to the post that starts with At 23:19.  It appears that someone fired a handgun in the air just prior to the first shooting.  Kyle may have thought he was getting shot at and spun around to shoot back at the attacker.

https://mobile.twitter.com/trbrtc/status/1298840777251008512?fbclid=IwAR1tSMaalTXl7cKMGMxlrOFrPQYKTmcqahvxAzAd8Y3jyVKNrmDoFCE28uQ
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#19]
After throwing everything the state has at him.... the kid will walk. In this case the process will be the punishment.

Good shooting, Tex. I want him on my side.
Evidently he can keep his cool under pressure and making his shots count instead of completely panicking and blasting away like “well trained” police do.
I know, “muh magazine capacity. It appears that many people blast away two or three or maybe 5-8 or maybe 10-12 hoping they’ll get lucky instead of  “taking  time to aim” because if they miss they have 10-15 more for backup, then they can take time to aim.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:05:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Great write up. The only thing I will disagree with is that Lefty already had his gun out when he feigned surrender. He drew after realizing that Rittenhouse was clearing a malfunction. Muzzle is pointed to the ground in the picture just before he took a round in the bicep and another picture not included in this analysis show the moment of impact where the muzzle of the pistol is pointed just the left of Rittenhouse's head.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:05:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Good read & good AAR.
Thanks for posting this.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:06:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Good work.  I don't much about juries up in Wisconsin.  But, that kid would be getting a Grand Jury no bill, a medal, and a free meal at Applebee's down here for that shooting.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#24]
LOL.  Nice.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:11:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Outstanding AAR Austrian!
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:12:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Jesus.

Tagged for after my nap.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Some leftist clown I used to consider a friend was talking about this like the guy opened up on a group of peaceful demonstrators.

I hope this kid walks free.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:16:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Hmm good summary, but I'm gonna have to wait till Paul Harrell makes a video to know for sure.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:16:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks for taking the time to make this post.

I hope things work out for the young man.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Lefties seem to forget that the Police exist to protect the criminal as much as to protect the law abiding.
They want no police? Do they really expect citizens to simply stand by and let a lifetime of work go up in flames?
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:21:04 PM EDT
[#31]
tldr

Good to see you posting
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#32]
This should be a tacked thread. Unfortunately, nobody reads tacked threads.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#33]
It appears we have forgotten the TTP’s of antifa in their past confrontations, that they will attempt to separate out people from other groups to attack. Antifa trains to do thatI believe that is what happened to Rittenhouse.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#34]
You missed that in the initial shooting, before Rittenhouse fires, one of his pursuers fires a handgun in the air, in Rittenhouse's direction. He did not fire the first shot.

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Nice analysis

Couple of notes (maybe already mention)

In engagement one, as the New York Times analysis shows, someone closer to the street fired a handgun first, into the air as Short Bald guys is closing in.  I think that also had an influence on the immanent danger Kyle perceived.

I also read where Kyle left the car source lot and allies (maybe to help someone) and was prohibited from returning by police, this setting him up for being alone.

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:24:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Stellar analysis, bro! I appreciate the legal analysis part of it more than anything.

I was listening to something this morning and they were reporting that Grosskreutz's wound severed enough of the ligaments in his arm that he couldn't release his grip on his pistol. I found that to be rather....humerous.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:24:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Lefties seem to forget that the Police exist to protect the criminal as much as to protect the law abiding.
They want no police? Do they really expect citizens to simply stand by and let a lifetime of work go up in flames?
View Quote

Yes and yes.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#38]
That is some damn fine reasoning sir, and I hope the judge/jury read it the same way. I didn't think the criminal possession could be overridden to make a case for lawful self defense, but written the way you state it, it seems it might given a favorable venue for the trial/grand jury. However, i am no legal scholar by a large margin. Thank you for the clear and concise analysis, sir.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You missed that in the initial shooting, before Rittenhouse fires, one of his pursuers fires a handgun in the air, in Rittenhouse's direction. He did not fire the first shot.

View Quote

Wouldn’t it be interesting to learn that the “Paramedic” fired his weapon into the air?
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:31:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Great work!
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Nice analysis.

Anyone who's viewed all the footage unbiased can see that he was definitely acting in self-defense.

The problem is that I'm also pretty sure they'll use the unlawful possession/carry and the travel across state lines (even though the actual distance is fairly short) to bind this kid up.  Based on the DA's record, it seems a high probability that he'll try to twist those into some indicator of 'intent'.
View Quote

Those laws make a interesting 2nd amendment case... Why do minors not have 2nd amendment rights? The certainly have all the others...
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:31:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This is a long post but I suspect worth the read. So, tag for later.
View Quote

Same
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Phenomenal write up OP. Really strong work.

A word to the regards who pre judged: learn from the last 30+ events that have taken place where the "right" side individual has been defamed and lambasted in the media only to have the videos come out later to show they were right. You know who you are.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#44]

Reading this makes me feel like I won the lottery... wait what?

Seriously good read OP!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:34:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Was Stumpy's sidearm confiscated by responding officers? If so, should be an easy check if it was fired, and down by one...
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:35:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Unless I missed it what style of sling was he using that allowed him to keep weapon retention?  From what you said this made a big difference
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:36:03 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm glad to see someone took the time to put it all together.

Thanks, OP.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:36:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Scanned through, reading in a few.

3 good shoots.  I would've been dropping everything that moved at the initial location because my fat ass doesn't run.

The kid did stellar.   You couldn't ask for more.

I hope the aftermath pans out the way it should.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:38:34 PM EDT
[#49]
@Austrian, Outstanding work!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:40:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Thanks for a great post, will be going back and reading again.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top