Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Rasmussen was on Stewart Varney on FBN just now and I didn't like what he said:  Trump numbers not looking good.  FNC post debate poll has HRC up 7 points.

Apparently the mainstream media drumbeat of Trump and his alleged woman problems is winning the day.  Dems are nothing if not evil and effective.

ABC, NBC, and CBS spent 9 mins of their news last night on negative Trump stories and only about 30 seconds on Wikileaks / HRC.  NBC didn't even mention Wikileaks at all.

Not a defeatist in the least, and I intend to keep fighting, but I am a realist and I think we're gonna get screwed for the next 4-8 yrs.  Better save your monies....
View Quote

yesterday morning they said trump was leading. today you say the oppisite? bullshit
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:01:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Seriously man stop listening to the fucking bullshit lies they are spewing. All the organized media is against Trump they will say anything at this point, their desperation is extreme.

Yes they will cheat but it won't be enough. The support Trump has now coupled with the middle and leftest who will refuse to vote for FHRC will be enough to get a Trump victory.

Everything they spew is a fucking lie is this not completely obvious at this point.

Just get out and vote for Trump, we got this.

Quoted:
Rasmussen was on Stewart Varney on FBN just now and I didn't like what he said:  Trump numbers not looking good.  FNC post debate poll has HRC up 7 points.

Apparently the mainstream media drumbeat of Trump and his alleged woman problems is winning the day.  Dems are nothing if not evil and effective.

ABC, NBC, and CBS spent 9 mins of their news last night on negative Trump stories and only about 30 seconds on Wikileaks / HRC.  NBC didn't even mention Wikileaks at all.

Not a defeatist in the least, and I intend to keep fighting, but I am a realist and I think we're gonna get screwed for the next 4-8 yrs.  Better save your monies....
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:02:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you think the media had an agenda reporting the polling during the Republican primaries?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are getting your information from a special interest group in the pockets of the DNC.
Why would you trust or believe anything that the MSM says?

Do you honestly think that the media is presenting an unbiased view, with no agenda?

Their job is to make Trump look bad....so that is what they are doing.

I'll worry about dealing with a Clinton presidency if / when she actually takes the oath in January.
Frankly, I probably wont worry about it then either...I try to not worry about things I cant change.

For now though, people can make an impact...vote.

Do you think the media had an agenda reporting the polling during the Republican primaries?

Absolutely; the exact same agenda as yours,  and it continued  to be one and the same, continuing on post convention , and right up to November 8th.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Saw FUX news at my parents' house last night.

Wall-to-wall Democrat propaganda.  Those motherfuckers have become worse than MSNBC.
View Quote

Fox is as beholden to the Republican establishment as CNN and NBC are to the Democrat establishment.

Ryan and company have decided that Trump can't win, so they are doing everything in their power to have him lose by a landslide to try and prevent future usurpation of the party by outsiders.

This is why Fox is trashing Trump
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Being a Defeatist has nothing to do with reality. As long as we still have the Electoral college a conservative is not going to get elected. There are more folks living in the cities and those folks are like birds flocking together. You are not anytime soon going to turn the Blue states red. And those blue states are where all the big number votes are.
View Quote

So we should go to popular voting where the top 25 metropolitan area elect every president? What the hell color do you think those areas are?

lol
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Fox business is tolerable.

Quoted:

Wall-to-wall Democrat propaganda.  Those motherfuckers have become worse than MSNBC.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:06:56 AM EDT
[#7]
want some proof of OP
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fox is as beholden to the Republican establishment as CNN and NBC are to the Democrat establishment.

Ryan and company have decided that Trump can't win, so they are doing everything in their power to have him lose by a landslide to try and prevent future usurpation of the party by outsiders.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How machiavellian, but highly unlikely to be true.

The establishment is sticking together to elect Clinton, it's as simple as that.

George Bush is down here in Florida today, stumping for Rubio.

Business as usual.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Absolutely; the exact same agenda as yours,  and it continued  to be one and the same, continuing on post convention , and right up to November 8th.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are getting your information from a special interest group in the pockets of the DNC.

Do you honestly think that the media is presenting an unbiased view, with no agenda?

I'll worry about dealing with a Clinton presidency if / when she actually takes the oath in January.

Frankly, I probably wont worry about it then either...I try to not worry about things I cant change.

My agenda was to nominate the most conservative candidate possible in order to attempt to undo the damage that has been done to this country by years of liberal governance.

I doubt that was the MSM agenda.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:10:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The GOPe and DNC are owned by the same masters, Trump is a wildcard and the masters are not sure if they can control him.

Trump will win this if we all just get out and vote, they know this. They are doing everything possible now to discourage us from voting, "you've already lost" it's a fucking lie stop believing it.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:13:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So how much does Hillary or CTR pay you?  Last figures I saw started out around $1200/biweekly.  Any comment?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The narrative has been set. The Trump/Women issue will be played out because it's effective. I'm waiting  for that single leaked piece of information that is so damaging to Hillary that it can't be ignored.

Quoted:
Being a Defeatist has nothing to do with reality. As long as we still have the Electoral college a conservative is not going to get elected. There are more folks living in the cities and those folks are like birds flocking together. You are not anytime soon going to turn the Blue states red. And those blue states are where all the big number votes are.

So how much does Hillary or CTR pay you?  Last figures I saw started out around $1200/biweekly.  Any comment?

And how hot is the sand you have your head buried in?  

So you honestly think that California is going to turn red over night? How about New York? How about Chicago? Just given those three alone there are 104 votes. It takes MT, ID, CO, UT, AZ, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MO,AR, LA,SC and KY just to equal that amount. Now throw in all the other North East states and North West states that will be blue for a looooong time and you are hosed. The only large Red states are TX and GA. and they only have 54 when combined.  Liberalism is a disease that spreads at an exponential rate.

I hope FHRC gets her behind handed to her, but then again I hope I make $1 billion this year. Reality tells me neither is going to happen. I would love it if either happens but I am a realist. Does that mean I don't vote or stop working? Nope, I will do my part.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:13:18 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't believe any of them.

I'd like to see a new network spring up to replace Fox news. One that is run by honest people.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:18:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The narrative has been set. The Trump/Women issue will be played out because it's effective. I'm waiting  for that single leaked piece of information that is so damaging to Hillary that it can't be ignored.

Quoted:

This is a Joke right? The last thing I want is that demon in power. I'm talking of breaking the news cycle. Change the narrative of the MSM, otherwise these scumbags will just beat the phony woman issue to death.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:21:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Look at the google analytics.

This Link shows a number of searches.  The search for Wikileaks is far more populat.

It's getting out there.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just vote, hand-wringing doesn't do anything.
View Quote

Hand wringing does every bit as much as voting.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:31:24 AM EDT
[#16]
All this poll BS is to lower morale of Trump voters to discourage their turnout. The turnout at Cincinnati rally last night was amazing for him to be "doing so badly"
21,000 folks inside the packed arena and another 4000-7000 outside depending on what news channel you read/watch. There are Trump stores/election HQs here with the parking lots full most of the time even on week days.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:34:24 AM EDT
[#18]
It's not a "fix" if you lose because you said stupid shit and nobody wants to vote for you.

It's not a "fix" if you burn down your own party before the general election.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:38:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Limbaugh was talking about polls yesterday and said that outside of 10 days out from election day, and more especially 5 days out, polls aren't a legitimate gauge. They're tools used by the MSM to shape policy. They have to be more correct closer to the election in order to maintain their legitimacy.

This is all a game and we've all been played for so long that I don't know if there is any saving it short of watering the old, parched tree...
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:38:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Full on media blitz to stop him.  Fact is, he's still pulling amazing numbers in rallys and Hillary isn't.  Their own internal emails say that Hillary isn't polling well.  

In any case, I believe there will be mass voter fraud and no one will think twice because of the media's coverage.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:39:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Our only hope is that the Internet has become more relevant than the televised media.
View Quote

The Internet has been more relevant that TV "news" for a very long time now.

And that's saying quite a lot, considering

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
None of you guys can answer me when I said if someone else was in place of Trump would the numbers still be the same?  

The answer is yes....Cruz or Jeb or fuck Christie? Jeb would have been attacked about being another bush. Cruz and his views on gay marriage and abortion would have sunk him and Christie?! Fuck!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks again Trump voters.  The Democrats fielded the worst candidate imaginable, and you responded by voting for an amateur, lifelong liberal Democrat with a sleazy personal history for the GOP ticket.

Morons.
None of you guys can answer me when I said if someone else was in place of Trump would the numbers still be the same?  

The answer is yes....Cruz or Jeb or fuck Christie? Jeb would have been attacked about being another bush. Cruz and his views on gay marriage and abortion would have sunk him and Christie?! Fuck!

He won't answer you because you're exactly correct, any of the other 16 would have already been buried by now. This is just GOPers/NeverTrumpers/CTRs having their little bitch ass temper tantrums.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't believe in the polls.  The media wants you to feel defeatist so you don't bother going out to the polls.

What you need to do is find out family members and friends who are pro trump and offer them a ride to the polls.   Babysit for the family that can't go out to the polls because of the little ones.
View Quote

I was kind of wondering why the dems are/were still in attack mode if their poll numbers were so good. But Fox is reporting this morning that Clinton is off the trail for a while, resting and doing debate prep.
That might be an indicator that their internal numbers are way positive for them.

Who the hell knows. My gut is that things are not looking to good for Trump.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The GOPe and DNC are owned by the same masters, Trump is a wildcard and the masters are not sure if they can control him.

Trump will win this if we all just get out and vote, they know this. They are doing everything possible now to discourage us from voting, "you've already lost" it's a fucking lie stop believing it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How can Trump win if the EC has pledged to vote for FHRC, regardless of the popular vote? That's my understanding anyway

I think the best thing to do is still vote R, but stack deep, keep training, and network. Shit will hit the fan under a HRC regime and she wants to purge America of its patriotism.

I thought we could count on voting, but now I'm not so sure. We should moreso count on BCM and PSA.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My opinion? They have an impact on whatever it is their benefactors decide to impact.
They control the vast majority of information that reaches most Americans every day. Perception is reality.
Short of crowd-sourced reporting with video and audio of real events, there isn't a lot of data that makes it to the population before it has been sanitized to match the desired narrative. At least that is how I see it....call me a cynic.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:42:54 AM EDT
[#26]
There are only two voters in this so called election that matter.

Those who hate Trump so much they will vote for Clinton

Those who hate Clinton so much they will vote for Trump
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:42:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

<div>

</div>
View Quote
Unknowable.  Anyone who claims to know is both deluding themselves and lying to you.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#28]
I need off this fucking  roller coaster  
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:44:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That Hillary is not rotting in a jail cell says a lot about what is wrong with this country.
View Quote

I would say that it proves something is wrong....but it doesn't speak to what.
Now...begin to explore the reasons she continues to get a 'get out of jail free' card from the DOJ...and then we see the mortal flaw in this whole thing.

I've seen it posted in jest, but frankly...it couldn't be more true....our forefathers would already be shooting.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:45:04 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
He won't answer you because you're exactly correct, any of the other 16 would have already been buried by now. This is just GOPers/NeverTrumpers/CTRs having their little bitch ass temper tantrums.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks again Trump voters.  The Democrats fielded the worst candidate imaginable, and you responded by voting for an amateur, lifelong liberal Democrat with a sleazy personal history for the GOP ticket.

Morons.

he won't answer because it is entirely speculative.

No one knows where any of the candidates would be.  We have no idea how they would have approached a general election campaign.  We have no idea what the media would have on them and how they would use it

All we know is how Trump is doing.  We know how his unfavorable ratings are (and were during the primaries.)  We know that he refused to be vetted by his own staff and now that it is October, there is likely to be more and more "surprises".  We know that every time there is bad news about Hillary, it is almost immediately taken off the front page by something Trump has done or is doing.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:45:53 AM EDT
[#31]
nbc abc msnbc and all the sHIill networks bias their polls. Rasmussen is much more relevent. Some of the stuff these guys are doing is over sampling dems but they also force them to make a choice which dems will vote Hilldog. The result will skew the poll when in fact many of those voters aren't going to bother voting, just like 10million republicans didn't show up for Romney.

The energy is on Trumps side. Like Rush said, check the polls a week before the election and they will be more representative of what the results will be.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:46:46 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
thanks for continuing to help get hillary elected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Morons.

thanks for continuing to help get hillary elected.

...and the same unsubstantiated drum beat goes on...

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:48:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

My agenda was to nominate the most conservative candidate possible in order to attempt to undo the damage that has been done to this country by years of liberal governance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And just think...if you had a few billion in disposable cash, a few hundred lobbyists, and a handful of influential media elite in your stable...you might have gotten 19 minutes of air time on the 6PM news.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote

You mean toss your name into a machine and hope that who you voted for actually is counted for the person you want?

I'm sure there's nothing that can go wrong there.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No one knows where any of the candidates would be.  We have no idea how they would have approached a general election campaign.  We have no idea what the media would have on them and how they would use it

All we know is how Trump is doing.  We know how his unfavorable ratings are (and were during the primaries.)  We know that he refused to be vetted by his own staff and now that it is October, there is likely to be more and more "surprises".  We know that every time there is bad news about Hillary, it is almost immediately taken off the front page by something Trump has done or is doing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morons.

Useful idiots everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
And just think...if you had a few billion in disposable cash, a few hundred lobbyists, and a handful of influential media elite in your stable...you might have gotten 19 minutes of air time on the 6PM news.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who knows

But Trump was reported leading the GOP field almost the entire primary race.  If the MSM had an agenda, i would think they wanted him as the nominee.  If they didnt have an agenda, that would be unprecedented

My agenda and the MSM are polar opposite

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:52:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'd like to agree, but I don't think so. Most women and Millennials get their news from 1.TV   2.Failbook  3.Twitter   The Libs have all that locked up.

Oh, I'll definitely vote, but I think the voter fraud, low-life freeloader voters and media bias are pretty much insurmountable.

"A Republic, if you can keep it."
-----Benjamin Franklin

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our only hope is that the Internet has become more relevant than the televised media.

I'd like to agree, but I don't think so. Most women and Millennials get their news from 1.TV   2.Failbook  3.Twitter   The Libs have all that locked up.

Oh, I'll definitely vote, but I think the voter fraud, low-life freeloader voters and media bias are pretty much insurmountable.

-----Benjamin Franklin

It's funny you say that because when some of us in this site point out that more us need to be on Facebook, twitter, instagram and other social networking sites, fighting for our cause, we're called idiots and ridiculed.

You know why libs are winning in the digital age? Because they don't view the new battlegrounds (Facebook, twitter, etc.) with disdain. They embrace them as a place to spread their message.

Any thread on this site with Facebook in the OP will *invariably* have an even number of posts denigrating social media as those actually addressing the OP.

Then y'all sit and cry about how the libs have "taken over social media."

They didn't "take it over." They're the only ones who fucking showed up.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:55:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Impossible, the geniuses getter in gd assured me otherwise.

We
Told
You
So

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That won't change anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If a video of Hillary dropping the N-bomb comes out she's done.

That won't change anything.

You're wrong.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:57:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It's funny you say that because when some of us in this site point out that more us need to be on Facebook, twitter, instagram and other social networking sites, fighting for our cause, we're called idiots and ridiculed.

You know why libs are winning in the digital age? Because they don't view the new battlegrounds (Facebook, twitter, etc.) with disdain. They embrace them as a place to spread their message.

Any thread on this site with Facebook in the OP will *invariably* have an even number of posts denigrating social media as those actually addressing the OP.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-----Benjamin Franklin

You're prolly right.  IMHO, most real conservatives aren't "sharers". IE, I'm feeling blue today.  I'm going on Vaca, wanna see pics of my whole fam at Dinney Werl?  Or Tweet out: I had a good bowel movement this AM.

Additionally, most Real Conservatives are prolly working to pay for their overpriced ACA-Kompliant health plan.

*Disclaimer:  I work from home and come here to vent.  And post funny gifs

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.  

That's how we got Trump in the first place

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:59:25 AM EDT
[#44]
JFC, why do people still turn on MSM at all? Why does anyone watch them?

You are creating revenue for your own corrupted enemies; those who are actively destroying your country. Why would you entertain even 1 fucking second of that?

Turn that shit off and unplug the fucking cable!
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:59:44 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote
She has already called Hispanics taco bowls and degrading Jews. This is looked over news

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:59:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Lol, we should have nominated Cruz, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Morons.

Lol, we should have nominated Cruz, right?
Get off your moral  horse. Trump is better than both Romney and McCain

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You're prolly right.  IMHO, most real conservatives aren't "sharers". IE, I'm feeling blue today.  I'm going on Vaca, wanna see pics of my whole fam at Dinney Werl?  Or Tweet out: I had a good bowel movement this AM.

Additionally, most Real Conservatives are prolly working.

*Disclaimer:  I work from home and come here to vent.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-----Benjamin Franklin

Additionally, most Real Conservatives are prolly working.

*Disclaimer:  I work from home and come here to vent.  

I'm not much of a "sharer" myself. I do spend time on Facebook, twitter, reddit and other places where people congregate who might be undecided. I do spend my time there talking about shit OTHER than guns and "those slimy evil liberals" though. Food, music, fitness, kids and other things in my life. I *also* discuss politics.

Posting on Arfcom is just preaching to the choir. Go to places where "normal" people hang out. Speak eloquently, make defensible points, avoid name calling, avoid tantrums.

Make a fucking case to people who need to hear the other side.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I use to believe that^

If a video of Hillary dropping the N-bomb and selling babies on the black market and throwing kittens into a furnace she would still not be done.  Fake, Russians, Trump, etc
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has been for years, but not for the people who vote...
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top