Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:43:11 PM EDT
[#1]
The reasons/excuses people are giving for selling them are amusing too.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:43:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Just register an SBR lower, you cheap bastigs.

(If you live in a commie state...move.)

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:50:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I have $10 for a shipped Sig brace!

LMFAO. Run away from freedom you faggots.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:50:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And having to get written permission to cross state lines.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

Morons.  If you live in a free state, you have no excuse not to have an SBR instead of that abortion.  I always cringe when I see them posted in pic threads.

Well except for that extra 200 clams, bullshit paperwork & registration thing

(not a sig-brace owner)

And having to get written permission to cross state lines.

That's the main one I can think of, even though form 20s aren't that big of a deal.  Having in AR in your car where local laws prohibit rifles for whatever reason is another.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:51:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Club foot sale.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:53:11 PM EDT
[#6]
What about using the brace to insert and hold a Fleshlight and shoulder it with your cock.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:55:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
LOL

Morons.  If you live in a free state, you have no excuse not to have an SBR instead of that abortion.  I always cringe when I see them posted in pic threads.

View Quote

Why

If I didn't have a bunch of other stamps and I just wanted a 12.5" barrel AR, I'd have saved myself the time and annoyance.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:57:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Gun owners panicking at the first word of something that has been said to be illegal or might be banned even though it's business as usual? Shocking! I've never seen this happen before.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:07:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Gun owners panicking at the first word of something that has been said to be illegal or might be banned even though it's business as usual? Shocking! I've never seen this happen before.
View Quote

I wonder how many people buying cheap braces bitch about "gougers" when they're on the other end of the price. Supply and demand is all fun and games when it's going your way
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:13:46 AM EDT
[#10]
CoC 4
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top