BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

People already complain that Glock doesn't change enough. Would you rather that they stopped at the Gen1?
View Quote

I wouldn't rather they do anything.  

Just find their fanboys hilarious especially when they get riled up about the marketing being questioned.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

People already complain that Glock doesn't change enough. Would you rather that they stopped at the Gen1?
View Quote

Yeah, they pretty much did.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was more excited for the P80 retro Glock than I was for a Gen 5, lol.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Are you saying only idiots modify their Glicks?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thread ending post.

IF they were in fact perfection, there would be ABSOLUTELY ZERO AFTERMARKET PARTS, NOR ANY NEED FOR SUCH PARTS.

Occam's Razor folks.

Steak sauce exists, therefore steak is bad.

That's your logic.

Are you saying only idiots modify their Glicks?

I'm saying some people feel the need to snowflake their Glock, and then later claim they made it "better." Better for whom? I've seen some expensive boutique Glocks that felt like shit. Just because someone adds an aftermarket part doesn't mean that aftermarket parts are better, improved, or even necessary. The various Glock handguns are the most issued and carried handgun in the world.

Back in the day, before I knew better, I did some pretty heavy modifications to an Eagle Talon. Bigger turbo, fuel computer, full exhaust, nitrous, lowered, and gutted. I made that 16 second car into an 11 second car, but it took twice as much money and couldn't be daily driven anymore. I knew I really fucked up when a buddy asked me to go with him to test drive an Eclipse (same car, different badges) since I had knowledge of the platform. That car was fun to drive, easy to operate, reliable, didn't make a bunch of weird noises, and it could be driven every single day.

Guns are a lot like cars. There are a ton of modifications and parts out there to make them better... But why? All you're doing is dicking with the carefully engineered machine that someone spent millions of dollars designing, by adding in a dozen parts designed by some guy in a garage with CAD software and a case of Monster and produced by his cousin Jethro over in the other hollar.

Glock gets a lot of shit for their slogan "Glock Perfection" by dweebs and tards that think its some kind of a guarantee, or claim of victory. Its a fucking sales pitch. Like "Ford Tough" or "Guts. Glory. Ram." Do the keyboard commandos shit all over the Dodge forums for stolen valor? Do Toyota guys shit on Honda guys for the slogan "The power of dreams"? Sure they do. But all that shitting doesn't really mean one is better than the other. Look at how many police departments, military units, special agencies, etc. that issue Glock. Look at the fact that Glock's original design hasn't really changed a whole bunch since the original Glock 17. Improvements are good. Only a bunch of neckbeards can look at an improvement and claim it means the product is junk.

"Glock Perfection" is just a sales pitch, and only the jellies, the fats, and the spectators give a shit about it. At the end of the day, just because a dude puts A1 sauce on their steak to taste better to them doesn't mean the beef was rotten. It just means sometimes people like sauce.

I'll close with a famous quote from Ivan Chesnokov of the internet of ye olden times: WHY YOU WANT COSMETICS FOR KALASHNIKOV? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA! YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, TRADE STORY OF MANY WEAPONS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING!

OR MAYBE YOU NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN WEAPON IN WHOLE LIFE. YOU LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN RIFLE, THINK IT NEED CRAZY SHIT STICK ON ALL SIDES OF WEAPON. YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. YOU PUT CHEAP FLASHLIGHT OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE, YOU PUT BAD SCOPE OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE, YOU PUT FRONT PISTOL GRIP ON BOTTOM SO YOU ARE LIKE AMERICAN MOVIE GUY JOHN RAMBO. MAYBE YOU PUT SEX DILDO ON TOP TO FUCK YOURSELF IN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF RIFLE OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, NO?

RIFLE IS FINE. YOU FUCK IT, IT ONLY GET HOMO AND YOU STILL NO HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN. GO TO FIRING RANGE, PRACTICE WITH MANY MAGAZINE OF CARTRIDGE. THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB SHIT PUT ON RIFLE.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top