Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:55:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Our Proud Boys in the area have been set on finding out who he is and his details. A bunch of additional Proud Boys from out east are flying out to Berkeley as protection for Coulter next week and will leave this guy in a world of hurt if he's there.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:55:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I've pointed this out a few times, including before the election; these people seem to think they're anonymous, but they're really not.

/pol has already ID'ed a pile of other people from the same fight.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:56:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Browsing /pol they already identified him in six different videos clubbing people with his lock including the Milo riots. In one attack his mask falls off.

They published his class schedule and are trying to get everybody to show up to protest.

Published his email address, social media accounts, even his OKCupid account. I'm sure they'll have fun with that.

He's only been teaching since 2015 so doesn't look like tenure will protect him.

All the videos have been provided to the FBI, local PD, his old university, his current university, and media outlets.

.....and 4Chan is just getting started. They'll turn this guy's life into a massive shitshow.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:58:09 AM EDT
[#4]
That scumbag needs to be terminated, arrested, tried and then he deserves some time in the slammer getting some tender man love.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:58:28 AM EDT
[#5]
That guy TOTALLY has a punch face...
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:58:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Our Proud Boys in the area have been set on finding out who he is and his details. A bunch of additional Proud Boys from out east are flying out to Berkeley as protection for Coulter next week and will leave this guy in a world of hurt if he's there.
View Quote
Sweet, look forward to meeting the East Coast PBs next week. Had a brief but friendly exchange with Lauren Southern's PB detail over the weekend
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:01:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sweet, look forward to meeting the East Coast PBs next week. Had a brief but friendly exchange with Lauren Southern's PB detail over the weekend
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great group of guys. Are you a member of the CA chapter?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:06:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Man, this really has me wishing I could set up on a rooftop with extra batteries, SD cards, and my telephoto lenses.  High res photos of every antifag and commie in the crowd that gets violent over an afternoon.  That said, I'd have to be up high since I'm less than useless in a fight in my current physical condition.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:07:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That guy TOTALLY has a punch face...
View Quote
Looks like he'd get his shit pushed in 1v1 by just about anybody.

His time is coming. Try and hit me in the head with a lock you are getting shot multiple times
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:10:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Great group of guys. Are you a member of the CA chapter?
View Quote
I'm not. I attended Milo's event in February by myself and showed up again this past weekend by myself to see Lauren_Southern in person and to document the event for AR15.com & Twitter to counter any misinformation by the media. But I made contact with the CA chapter who were friendly and professional.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:14:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Man, this really has me wishing I could set up on a rooftop with extra batteries, SD cards, and my telephoto lenses.  High res photos of every antifag and commie in the crowd that gets violent over an afternoon.  That said, I'd have to be up high since I'm less than useless in a fight in my current physical condition.  
View Quote
Don't sweat it, technical skills would be highly valuable. There was ample amount of patriots who showed up for security. In my opinion documenting was important as a way to make sure lies and misinformation were countered by the MSM.

I positioned myself to be able to defend the female speakers in the park if the outer perimeter was penetrated (it wasn't) and spent the majority of my time documenting the event. Twice I moved into the antifa side but I spent the majority of the day inside the park before leaving 10 minutes prior to the altercation that happened with antifa girl in downtown Berkeley after 2 p.m.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:23:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Don't sweat it, technical skills would be highly valuable. There was ample amount of patriots who showed up for security. In my opinion documenting was important as a way to make sure lies and misinformation weren't countered by the MSM.

I positioned myself to be able to defend the female speakers in the park if the outer perimeter was penetrated (it wasn't) and spent the majority of my time documenting the event. Twice I moved into the antifa side but I spent the majority of the day inside the park before leaving 10 minutes prior to the altercation that happened with antifa girl in downtown Berkeley after 2 p.m.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't sweat it, technical skills would be highly valuable. There was ample amount of patriots who showed up for security. In my opinion documenting was important as a way to make sure lies and misinformation weren't countered by the MSM.

Stay safe dude, especially with all the weapons rhetoric those douchebags are throwing around.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:25:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Sent the professor an email
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:29:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Stay safe dude, especially with all the weapons rhetoric those douchebags are throwing around.  
View Quote
My sentences are terrible late at night - I meant MSM weren't unchallanged but it looks like you were able to figure it out anyway.

Will try, considering wearing level 3 this next time and bringing a pro-mask along with helmet and probably shin guards. I'll be digging through my gear over the weekend and piecing together what I have.

Am seeing what I need to do to live stream it for AR15.com GD and if my 2 surveillance items will be worth bringing.

Ann said she hasn't decided day or night and I don't have any cameras with night vision and got rid of a cheap pair of NVGs I had back in 2014.

Also ordering an ARFCOM patch since armor would cover a t-shirt but I'm not sure if it will arrive in time by next week
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:30:37 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote
Nice, that's pro
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:31:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Skyrim is for the Nords!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:34:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Looks like he'd get his shit pushed in 1v1 by just about anybody.

His time is coming. Try and hit me in the head with a lock you are getting shot multiple times
View Quote
No doubt about it... Probably a bad idea to bring a lock to a gunfight...
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:36:17 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote
Guerrilla Mail lets you set your own 'custom' address, and the account burns itself in 60 minutes.  If using a VPN and TOR, you could have some trollish fun. 
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:40:49 AM EDT
[#19]
LOL

He was a really good prof. Had a knack for learning, assignments were fair and reasonable, mid-term was unsurprising. The only thing that was weird was he asked us to put up our hands tonight if we identify as a capitalist, five of us he did, he counted us and said "cool, I'll be bringing five bike locks to class tomorrow". wtf does this mean?????
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:44:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yeah, those anti communist faggots actually doing something to preserve western culture while you...?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a bunch of faggots. All of them on both sides.
Yeah, those anti communist faggots actually doing something to preserve western culture while you...?
Preserving western culture? That's hilarious. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to in order to make yourself feel special.  My culture and I don't need that kind of "preservation".
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:47:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Contra Costa Community College District Ethics Violation Reporting Page.

https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/33933/index.html
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:51:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Contra Costa Community College District Ethics Violation Reporting Page.

https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/33933/index.html
View Quote
You're on fire
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:07:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'd be curious to see what a bunch of bike locks would do to a college professor's car FACE.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:08:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Discussions of criminal activity
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top