BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:01:00 AM EDT
[#1]
**If it'll keep all the darned Texans out of Colorado I'm all for it.  **

hey jackass, piss off.  go stuff that friggin' motorbike in a ford truck for me will ya?  the friggin' thread is about peace officers, not your personal nitpicks.   if you asswipes in colorado had any sense in the first place you'd be nice to the people who bring vacation money to spend in your state instead of bitching about it all the time.  

last time i met a blowhard like you in colorado with a color-coordinated bike and riding suit i sucked the paint offa that piece of shit when i passed him and i was riding a BM.  never did see him back in durango.  probably wadded it on a curve riding with you.  "ride it like you stole it..." bullshit from a bullshitter.  

texans at least had enough guts to be a country before a state, and at least we have sense enough to put road signs up on our roads.  attitudes from assholes like you make me want to take my vacation money to montana, wyoming, and other places where folks have teeth and are at least somewhat educated.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:20:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
They are also replacing Mini-14's, not AR's.  All of them are pleased as hell.

Color me surprised....

Want to hear something funny?  I'm participating in this same discussion on another board where the guys claim Game Wardens don't need guns AT ALL, and that the Mini-14 is far superior to the M-16.  One clown wants to give them scoped bolt guns so they can take out miscreants at 1000 yds, stating it's easy to do.

Link to the board?  I take it that that person isn't a game warden and probably doesn't have a job, as he is totally ignorant  that there are rules about shooting people.

Not on this computer, But the website is "Texas Kayak Fisherman"   the thread is in GD,  titled "Game Wardens gone wild".  Enjoy yourself,  they allow guest posts.  I need to check it this morning.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top