Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:22:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope the victims employees treat people better then the old employees did in his new store.

I hope the asshat who hit him enjoys being someones bitch. Stupid dumbass.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[snip] Goodnight mumbled something that Young thought was racial in nature, [/snip]

This is a pertinent part of the update story, it explains a lot.

Rob

yeah, that caught my eye too...

A word only has power if you let it.. fucking idiots

Thats the "get out of jail free" excuse being used, nothing more. Total BS and just a lawyer card to be tossed out to see what "civil right" s--t will stick to it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[snip] Goodnight mumbled something that Young thought was racial in nature, [/snip]

This is a pertinent part of the update story, it explains a lot.

Rob

yeah, that caught my eye too...

A word only has power if you let it.. fucking idiots

"Sticks and stones..."
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:17:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:11:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
trimmed

A spokesman for Family Dollar said the store is conducting its own internal investigation into the incident.

This means that after the owners, company officers and/or Board of Directors members get over the heart attacks, strokes, anxiety attacks or other reactions they had when they were told the news, they are going to have a lottery to decide who gets to use a crowbar on him and who gets to use the crowbar on the people who decided to hire him.

If I was to guess, I would say the words, when overheard, most likely to strike fear into minds of owners, managers and HR types are "He DID what?" because they are usually followed by the thought and sometimes statement of "Oh shit, what is that going to cost us?"
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Am I the only one who wonders why a cashier had a crowbar at hand while at work?????        
For smacking the shit out of impolite customers, of course. Sheesh.

Then again the guy did what many of us only dream about doing.  Doesn't that ccount for something?
smacking an impolite customer, not a deaf guy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top