Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 5
Next Page
5/23/2019 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Piss on that SJW uterus-fest.....Direct to Netflix in less than six months would be my guess.

Where's Michelle Rodriguez at?
5/23/2019 1:10:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m a big Terminator fan, but this looks like absolute shit.

5/23/2019 1:12:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Quoted:

That's John Connor.  He's a tranny in this one.
View Quote


......and you're probably right
5/23/2019 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Quoted:
AH.  NOW it makes sense.

Arnold photo taken recently: (On the right, of course.)



He looks pretty fucking incredible considering he's 70.  

Just a couple of years ago he looked like this.



So why did he bulk up and get shredded recently?

For the movie,   apparently.

Gotta give the man credit:  He knows how to build muscle at any age.
View Quote
If real, that's impressive!...
5/23/2019 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Quoted:
That's John Connor.  He's a tranny in this one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
That's John Connor.  He's a tranny in this one.
The sad thing is these days it's not even obvious you're joking.
5/23/2019 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Quoted:
Was going to ask if this was the one with old Connor chick, Lolita Connor chick and FUCKING HELL WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING IN THE MIDDLE THING????

Yeah, I'll pass. I stopped watching them after T2.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Was going to ask if this was the one with old Connor chick, Lolita Connor chick and FUCKING HELL WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING IN THE MIDDLE THING????

Yeah, I'll pass. I stopped watching them after T2.
I thought SSC was good and T3 wasn't completely horrible.
5/23/2019 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Quoted:
I'll see it since Miller is directing.

Mackenzie Davis is hot.

https://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2018/03/blade-runner1.jpg
View Quote
If you say so.

Attached File
5/23/2019 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Yeah, schwartenager is in it but not on the poster?
5/23/2019 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy shit some you you guys are just as bad as the fucking leftist "triggered" snowflakes you bitch and moan about. Female leads aren't something new. You're perception is just more sensitive now cause of the current climate.

Kill Bill
Charlies Angels
Sucker Punch
Terminator 2
Mad Max: Fury Road
ect...

Quit being a ninny.
5/23/2019 1:34:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow, this looks like utter dogshit.  And I don't even mean because of the gurlpower, or the SJW overtones.  It's the complete overuse of crappy CGI.  The original was awesome without a shred of CG, and T2 only used it where it had to, on the T1000, which was completely new and groundbreaking.  This one shoves it in your face so much, with so much action that can only be accomplished via CGI, that I've become numb to it.  Action sequences aren't impressive, it's just like watching non-stop video game cutscenes.  They made the same mistake in T3 and Genesys.  Hard pass.  T1 and T2 are all that exist to me.
5/23/2019 1:37:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Also how can they do a T2 sequal without John Conner?
5/23/2019 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Quoted:
1st- That chick was kinda hot in Blade Runner, WTF did they do to her here?

2nd- I want this terminator back:
https://celwalls.com/wallpapers/large/6095.jpg
View Quote
My avatar agrees.
5/23/2019 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Quoted:
I'll see it since Miller is directing.

Mackenzie Davis is hot.

https://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2018/03/blade-runner1.jpg
View Quote
No.
5/23/2019 1:40:36 PM EDT
[#14]
In this version, Arnold goes back in time to find the guy who drop kicked him.
5/23/2019 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Quoted:
Also how can they do a T2 sequal without John Conner?
View Quote
There will be 1 line near the beginning that somehow dismisses his presence, or hes dead but knocked up the mexican chick from the trailer, hence geriatric Sara Connor's comments.
5/23/2019 1:50:38 PM EDT
[#16]
The Terminator universe is starting to resemble the Linux diaspora.

I think I've seen all of the movies but I couldn't tell you which are which, past T2.   None of them really warranted a re-watch.
5/23/2019 1:59:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Will have to watch.
5/23/2019 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Looks great!
5/23/2019 5:11:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quote History
Wait, that person in the middle is really a girl? I was going to make a joke about them turning John Conner into a flat chested lesbo, but the true is even worse. So no John Conner? Just some girls and senior citizens?
5/23/2019 5:12:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Quoted:
In this version, Arnold goes back in time to find the guy who drop kicked him.
View Quote
And/or, to subvert our expectations, give him a Lamborghini.
5/23/2019 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#21]
It is good to see that they are claiming they have written out the scripts for a whole new trilogy of Terminator films with this being the first. Instead of just winging it from film to film like Disney's Star Wars is doing.

It is also interesting that one of the credited screenwriters doesn't have a whole lot of previous credits on his resume, but is apparently writing this, the Green Lantern Corps movie and the new Robocop sequel.
5/23/2019 5:27:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
I'm not feeling it.
5/23/2019 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Quoted:
I know it is just a teaser, but I can't tell a single thing of what this movie is supposed to be about. It really doesn't make me interested in another sequel.
View Quote
Then again, trailers that pretty much boil the entire movie down to two minutes suck, too.
5/23/2019 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#24]
5/23/2019 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quote History
She strikes me as an ugly version of Mary Stuart Masterson.
5/23/2019 5:48:24 PM EDT
[#26]
I’m calling it now......John Connor is dead. New Mexican chick is the mother of the new future great military leader who will be a girl. There will be many lessons about immigration in the movie.
5/23/2019 5:51:01 PM EDT
[#27]
from the comments I agree, no way am I going to pay directly for it. I'll wait till it's on the Scyfy channel. I'll put up with the commercials.
5/23/2019 5:51:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Quoted:
Same.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I might give it a go.
Same.
I won't.

Not after the marketing tards spouting off stupid shit about the previous franchise entries lacking strong female characters.



I don't see any particular reason to complain about this one, but that amount of obliviousness is a cause for worry.
5/23/2019 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Quoted:
I’m calling it now......John Connor is dead. New Mexican chick is the mother of the new future great military leader who will be a girl. There will be many lessons about immigration in the movie.
View Quote
Or, the offspring is an important leader after Connor's death in the future war.
5/23/2019 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quote History
Quoted:
from the comments I agree, no way am I going to pay directly for it. I'll wait till it's on the Scyfy channel. I'll put up with the commercials.
View Quote
THERE IS NO FATE BUT WHAT WE CATCH ON SYFY CHANNEL
5/23/2019 6:27:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quote History
Quoted:


ETA: in for trailers
View Quote
Trailer is up... i wasn't impressed...
5/23/2019 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Quoted:

If real, that's impressive!...
View Quote
It's not.  Thats a common thumbnail for youtube bodybuilding videos.  Many are comparison vids between arnold and Stallone or arnold and some other old bastard.  Arnold is still in great shape for his age, but its nothing remotely close to that.  His genetics and workout regimen keep him stocky, but thats about the most generous word to describe his build now.
5/23/2019 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Sarah Connor starring in "Red Hot Beach Grannies"
5/23/2019 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quote History
Quoted:
It is good to see that they are claiming they have written out the scripts for a whole new trilogy of Terminator films with this being the first. Instead of just winging it from film to film like Disney's Star Wars is doing.

It is also interesting that one of the credited screenwriters doesn't have a whole lot of previous credits on his resume, but is apparently writing this, the Green Lantern Corps movie and the new Robocop sequel.
View Quote
This x87

Loved all the movies in the series as well as the series with Summer as the Terminator

Hell yeah 3 new movies

5/23/2019 6:56:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quote History
Quoted:
It's not.  Thats a common thumbnail for youtube bodybuilding videos.  Many are comparison vids between arnold and Stallone or arnold and some other old bastard.  Arnold is still in great shape for his age, but its nothing remotely close to that.  His genetics and workout regimen keep him stocky, but thats about the most generous word to describe his build now.
View Quote
And.....

You're wrong.

http://www.schwarzenegger.com/fitness/post/the-comeback-continues
http://www.schwarzenegger.com/fitness/post/the-comeback-continues

No photoshopped picture has been posted yet in this thread. Not by me.    Arnold got back a hell of a lot of muscle mass but if anybody could do that, it'd be him.
He has the experience and knows what makes his muscles grow better than anybody.
5/23/2019 6:57:26 PM EDT
[#36]
I so want it to be good.
5/23/2019 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm surprised the movie has an all male cast.
5/23/2019 7:30:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quote History
Quoted:
I might give it a go.
View Quote
5/23/2019 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Looks like Sara is on high levels of HGH and clen. She looks like Mickey Rourke
5/23/2019 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quote History
Quoted:

Plus they always make them look like butch lesbos with short hair in these movies with zero feminine quality
View Quote
If you had a wife or daughters you would know.
Showers and blow dryers gone? Time for the haircut.
5/23/2019 8:13:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quote History
Quoted:
Linda looks like she's been rode way too hard and put up wet far too often......
View Quote
In her defense, she's 62.
5/23/2019 8:31:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quote History
Quoted:
I'll see it since Miller is directing.

Mackenzie Davis is hot.

https://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2018/03/blade-runner1.jpg
View Quote
You're thinking Frank Miller.  This is Tim Miller.  Also not to be confused with George Miller.
5/23/2019 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Watching that trailer, I really thought the new tank top-wearing terminator was a dude until she talked. This looks like a train wreck in the making, and I'm a huge fan of the series.
5/23/2019 9:47:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Nah....
5/23/2019 10:01:59 PM EDT
[#45]
I will definitely see it, because I am a huge fan of the original movie, and like with T2, if Linda and Arnold are in this one, I'm going to watch. That said, I go into it knowing what happened with that last Star Wars abortion....and understand that this could be yet another franchise killer. I will hope for the best....which would mean a film and story line that provides continuity with the original...like T2. I'm not a fan of the other installments....they are probably B movies as stand alone films at their best. But....the first two....I consider them epic. Really hoping this 3rd installment (relative to the original storyline) can be done properly.
5/23/2019 10:42:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Quoted:
That's John Connor.  He's a tranny in this one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
That's John Connor.  He's a tranny in this one.
Gotta stay with the times right?

But as a die hard Terminator fan, will watch.
5/23/2019 10:43:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quote History
Bwahahaha! First thing that came to mind
5/23/2019 10:46:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quote History

Well played, sir. Well played!
5/23/2019 10:46:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Seems very SJW

Female "heros". Sarah Connor (old) saving everyone. Sarah Connor (young) needs saving. New hero semi-terminator.

Villain - white male
5/23/2019 10:48:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 5
Next Page