Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 5
Next Page
5/23/2019 1:23:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quote History
Quoted:
AH.  NOW it makes sense.

Arnold photo taken recently: (On the right, of course.)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/O5x97ejDc44/maxresdefault.jpg

He looks pretty fucking incredible considering he's 70.  

Just a couple of years ago he looked like this.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/28/42/10/284210450a3dd5e72fe361b1cad08775.jpg

So why did he bulk up and get shredded recently?

For the movie,   apparently.

Gotta give the man credit:  He knows how to build muscle at any age.
View Quote
Muscle memory

Once you build muscle like that its really easy to gain it back quickly
5/23/2019 1:25:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quote History
Not!
5/23/2019 1:27:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Quoted:
Was going to ask if this was the one with old Connor chick, Lolita Connor chick and FUCKING HELL WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING IN THE MIDDLE THING????

Yeah, I'll pass. I stopped watching them after T2.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Was going to ask if this was the one with old Connor chick, Lolita Connor chick and FUCKING HELL WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING IN THE MIDDLE THING????

Yeah, I'll pass. I stopped watching them after T2.
An American breastless frontbutt.
5/23/2019 1:38:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Quoted:
Those involved with Sarah Connor Chronicles thought T3 was a mistake and rebooted after T2.
Or they just said that and what they really meant was they wanted a high school John Connor for a hero.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think 3 actually added a lot to the series.
Those involved with Sarah Connor Chronicles thought T3 was a mistake and rebooted after T2.
Or they just said that and what they really meant was they wanted a high school John Connor for a hero.
T3 has some continuity issues I noticed last time I saw it.  I did notice that the show took the leukemia thing from T3 and incoprorated it into their storyline.  The way I see it, the show basically undoes the T3 timeline.

IMO, the show was the best part of the franchise since T2.  I was really disappointed with its cancellation, especially on a cliffhanger.  They explored quite a number of interesting concepts, questions, themes, etc.
5/23/2019 1:39:40 AM EDT
[#5]
It's going to suck. SJWs have gotten to The Terminator franchise.
5/23/2019 1:40:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Quoted:
It's going to suck. SJWs have gotten to The Terminator franchise.
View Quote
Ghostbusters, Terminator, Ninja Turtles.....the SJWers are destroying my childhood
5/23/2019 1:56:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Why's the twilight fag in it??! Thought he was the new batman
5/23/2019 9:24:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Will watch
5/23/2019 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Ffs, yes the trailer is all girl power all the time.
5/23/2019 9:43:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quote History


Sequel after Judgement Day

There wasn't a little girl in judgement day, and when did John Conner get such a long neck. And look girlish?
5/23/2019 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#11]
That looks terrible.
5/23/2019 9:49:26 AM EDT
[#12]
In case the link on pg2 gets missed

Terminator: Dark Fate - Official Teaser Trailer (2019) - Paramount Pictures


Terminator: Dark Fate - James Cameron Featurette (2019) - Paramount Pictures
5/23/2019 9:51:00 AM EDT
[#13]
T3 wrapped up the series well. T2 didn't really need a sequel, but T3 added a lot and I was happy with the way it ended.

Then they kept going. They always do. Can't leave well enough alone.
5/23/2019 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Oh good, a slender Latino terminator.  
5/23/2019 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Quoted:
T3 wrapped up the series well. T2 didn't really need a sequel, but T3 added a lot and I was happy with the way it ended.

Then they kept going. They always do. Can't leave well enough alone.
View Quote
they're like really greedy dairy farmers, they'll kill the cow in order to milk every last drop from it.
5/23/2019 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Two female leads for the SJW crowd. A grandma and grandpa battle royale....um OK.

FFS just let the series go already.
5/23/2019 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Oh shit!  Sara's gonna talk to Skynet the manager!
5/23/2019 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Quoted:
Terminator: Dark Fate is an upcoming American science fiction action film directed by Tim Miller, with a screenplay written by David Goyer, Justin Rhodes, and Billy Ray, from a story by James Cameron, Charles Eglee, Josh Friedman, Goyer, and Rhodes. Cameron is also set to serve as a producer alongside David Ellison. It will be the sixth installment in the Terminator franchise, though it serves as a direct sequel to The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day, disregarding all other Terminator works as occurring in alternate timelines. The film will star Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzenegger to return in their iconic roles Sarah Connor and T-800, alongside Mackenzie Davis, Gabriel Luna, Natalia Reyes, and Diego Boneta.
View Quote
So no John Connor?  
5/23/2019 10:03:08 AM EDT
[#19]
I don't know what trailer was posted before, but that wasn't the trailer.

This is:

Terminator: Dark Fate - Official Teaser Trailer (2019) - Paramount Pictures
5/23/2019 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#20]
1st- That chick was kinda hot in Blade Runner, WTF did they do to her here?

2nd- I want this terminator back:
5/23/2019 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Wow much girl power in that.

Edit: So what happened to John Conner? I guess we can have a white male as the savior of the human race, must be a wise Latina woman.
5/23/2019 10:07:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Can't that chick just hack and program the liquid terminator to Halt and catch Fire?
5/23/2019 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Quoted:
Terminator P.M.S.

If you think Terminators are mean and dangerous,  wait till you meet one during the wrong time of the month!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Terminator P.M.S.

If you think Terminators are mean and dangerous,  wait till you meet one during the wrong time of the month!!
“It’ll be back”
5/23/2019 10:10:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quote History
Quoted:
T3 has some continuity issues I noticed last time I saw it.  I did notice that the show took the leukemia thing from T3 and incoprorated it into their storyline.  The way I see it, the show basically undoes the T3 timeline.

IMO, the show was the best part of the franchise since T2.  I was really disappointed with its cancellation, especially on a cliffhanger.  They explored quite a number of interesting concepts, questions, themes, etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think 3 actually added a lot to the series.
Those involved with Sarah Connor Chronicles thought T3 was a mistake and rebooted after T2.
Or they just said that and what they really meant was they wanted a high school John Connor for a hero.
T3 has some continuity issues I noticed last time I saw it.  I did notice that the show took the leukemia thing from T3 and incoprorated it into their storyline.  The way I see it, the show basically undoes the T3 timeline.

IMO, the show was the best part of the franchise since T2.  I was really disappointed with its cancellation, especially on a cliffhanger.  They explored quite a number of interesting concepts, questions, themes, etc.
True dat.  I really liked SCC.  I wonder if Skynet had an equal that wanted peace, or at least coexistence, or if a group of machines were suing for peace, seeing their fate as extinction.
5/23/2019 10:11:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Better be rated R.
5/23/2019 10:16:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quote History
Quoted:
1st- That chick was kinda hot in Blade Runner, WTF did they do to her here?

2nd- I want this terminator back:
https://celwalls.com/wallpapers/large/6095.jpg
View Quote
No more hot women leads in action movies anymore, they have to make them look butch instead
5/23/2019 10:20:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quote History
Cool, Ghost Rider is now a Terminator and....

MUH DIVERSITY!!!!!

That’s gonna be a HARD PASS from me.

The song was kind of cool though.
5/23/2019 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#28]
wth.

In for transgender john connor.
5/23/2019 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Quoted:
They're going to do the Ghostbusters treatment to Terminator ?
View Quote
No
Sarah Connor was always a female.  Not the same.
5/23/2019 10:34:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quote History
Quoted:
Can't that chick just hack and program the liquid terminator to Halt and catch Fire?
View Quote
Good one!  
5/23/2019 10:44:10 AM EDT
[#31]
I know it is just a teaser, but I can't tell a single thing of what this movie is supposed to be about. It really doesn't make me interested in another sequel.
5/23/2019 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Where is John Connor?  And why is this even a thing?  Didn't they learn from the last Terminator flop?  Genesis was horrible.
5/23/2019 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Nothing but women and POC. It’s an SJW masterpiece.
5/23/2019 11:02:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quote History
Quoted:
That's John Connor.  He's a tranny in this one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
That's John Connor.  He's a tranny in this one.
5/23/2019 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quote History
Quoted:
I know it is just a teaser, but I can't tell a single thing of what this movie is supposed to be about. It really doesn't make me interested in another sequel.
View Quote
It’s about muh diversity. See Ghost Rider Terminator is annoyed that Transgendered Terminator wrecked his flaming robot motorcycle and wants Transgendered Terminator to pay the insurance on it. But Transgendered Termintor’s latina girlfriend needs money for her operation and doesn’t want to take money away from her operation to pay for a motorcycle that’s constantly on fire anyway. They make a phone call and get I want to speak to a manager OG to talk to Ghost Rider Terminator and negotiate how to amicably end the dispute. It clearly doesn’t work so they have to go get an arbitrator to mediate the negotiations to get Ghost Rider Terminator’s Flaming Robot Motorcycle fixed.
5/23/2019 11:05:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Yall have the ability to bitch about free beer and tight pussy ffs.  Everyone laughs about leftist snowflakes being triggered, it'd behoove you guys to stop whining like little girls about every single flick that comes outta hollywood.

Turn your triggered brain off and try to enjoy shit occasionally.  It won't kill you.
5/23/2019 11:06:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quote History
Quoted:
Nothing but women and POC. It’s an SJW masterpiece.
View Quote
Truth be told though, if you wanted to make a robot assassin it would make sense to disguise it as an attractive woman.
5/23/2019 11:09:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quote History
Quoted:
Truth be told though, if you wanted to make a robot assassin it would make sense to disguise it as an attractive woman.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing but women and POC. It’s an SJW masterpiece.
Truth be told though, if you wanted to make a robot assassin it would make sense to disguise it as an attractive woman.
Ugly woman robot? Yeah, I am gonna try to kill that on sight. Hot woman robot? I am as good as dead
5/23/2019 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quote History
Quoted:
AH.  NOW it makes sense.

Arnold photo taken recently: (On the right, of course.)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/O5x97ejDc44/maxresdefault.jpg

He looks pretty fucking incredible considering he's 70.  

Just a couple of years ago he looked like this.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/28/42/10/284210450a3dd5e72fe361b1cad08775.jpg

So why did he bulk up and get shredded recently?

For the movie,   apparently.

Gotta give the man credit:  He knows how to build muscle at any age.
View Quote
So do plastic surgeons
5/23/2019 11:18:51 AM EDT
[#40]
So where does the old T-800 come from?  In T2, they lowered into molten steel, along with the arm and chip from the first terminator movie.
5/23/2019 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quote History
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm not sure the thing in the middle is female.
View Quote
 That's because John Connors identifies as female and demands to be known as Joan Connors now.
5/23/2019 11:34:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quote History
Quoted:
So where does the old T-800 come from?  In T2, they lowered into molten steel, along with the arm and chip from the first terminator movie.
View Quote
That’s not a T800, that’s CMSgt Candy.



5/23/2019 11:37:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quote History
Quoted:
Yall have the ability to bitch about free beer and tight pussy ffs.  Everyone laughs about leftist snowflakes being triggered, it'd behoove you guys to stop whining like little girls about every single flick that comes outta hollywood.

Turn your triggered brain off and try to enjoy shit occasionally.  It won't kill you.
View Quote
5/23/2019 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#44]
*Yawn*

Wake me up when something good and original comes out. T2 was the last Terminator they should have made.
5/23/2019 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#45]
I'll see it since Miller is directing.

Mackenzie Davis is hot.

5/23/2019 12:52:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Quoted:

Just a couple of years ago he looked like this.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/28/42/10/284210450a3dd5e72fe361b1cad08775.jpg
View Quote
That's a photoshop.
5/23/2019 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quote History
Looks like shit. Cameron, I am disappoint.
5/23/2019 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quote History
Quoted:
*Yawn*

Wake me up when something good and original comes out. T2 was the last Terminator they should have made.
View Quote
This.
5/23/2019 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote
Those look to be two totally different movies being previewed...
5/23/2019 1:09:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quote History
Quoted:
The actual teaser hasn’t been released yet. It’s out tomorrow. Y’all watched a fan made trailer, hence why it has so much material from prior movies. The first link at the top of this page is the right one when it drops.
View Quote
Ah, I see...

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 5
Next Page