User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:10:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:03:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Used to go out at night and throw stuff on people's cars. Old sandwiches,spray them with ketchup,mustard e.t.c. pick up dog crap with plastic bag and put it on their steps so when they would be leaving in the morning ,they would step in it! Made tire spikes and would put them under my sisters ex-boyfriends car tires. go through the niehbor hood and find out who's car was unlocked ( this was before car alarms) , if car was unlocked flood car interior with garden hose left running. Stick same stuff in mail boxes.Chicken bones and dog poop were favorites. Have a cold and blow your nose on somebody's car. Pretty sick but is making me laugh my ass off right now! This had to of been 20 years ago or maybe more.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:47:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
1967 in a large central Texas city. Me and 3 of my high shool buddies are cruising early one evening in my buddies '54 DeSoto (yeah, I'm an old fart!). We spy this very large black lady sitting at a bus stop bench with a bag of groceries in her lap. We drive around the corner and one of us gets out of the car and walks back to the bus stop and sits down next to the lady. We make the block in the DeSoto and cruise back by the bus stop slowly. One of us says loudly, " There that SOB is!" The guy in the front passenger seats sticks his arm out the window with one of those blank firing starter pistols and starts shooting. The guy sitting on the bus stop bench starts flinching and finally slumps over on the bench. The guy in the back seat says, "Shoot the fat lady. She saw it all!" The rather large black lady jumps up, spilling her groceries and runs down the sidewalk screaming, "Oh, lawd! Oh lawd!" Pretty funny, but I wouldn't recommend doing this nowadays.

Were you trying to get shot?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:24:00 AM EDT
[#4]
parked car behind the sign at taco bell - car had CB in it with PA speaker for the output....we took "orders" and we were always out of tacos...haha
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:53:18 AM EDT
[#5]
As kids, we always did goofy crap.

We flip the switch off on the automatic doors at the grocery store and watch at least 10-15 people bang their carts into the glass.

We'd find couples' names in the phone book like, "Mike & Karen," etc., and call in the middle of the night.  We'd ask, "Hi, is Karen there", and when the husband would demand to know who was calling we'd say, "Oh, crap...is this Mike?"  And quickly hang up.  I'm sure we caused many arguements over those many, many phone calls.

We'd take a nearly empty cigarette lighter and push it into the exhaust pipe.  Then you take an extended-out wire coat hanger and push the lighter all the way until you hear it drop into the muffler.  After a while of driving it heats to the point of exploding.  It causes no damage at all but it creates enough of a bang to get the driver to pull over.

One time the radio DJ we called actually announced, "Happy Birthday to Hugh Jass of Columbus, GA."  I don't even know if radio stations still do birthday announcements.

At family picnics (very large gatherings) my cousins and I would sprinkle the cayenne pepper we brought with us on all the various dishes.

We put grease on teachers' car tires on wet days (don't try this - its dangerous).

We'd walk through the malls pushing one of the complimentary wheel chairs with whomevers turn it was sitting in it.  We'd go through the Saturday crowds and accidently dump the "handicapped" friend.  We'd blame each other for the mistake quite loudly and just run away, leaving people deciding on what to do with the retarded crippled kid.  After a minor attempt to help him up, the prankster would jump up and yell something off the wall like, "I'm cured" or "thank jesus," and run off to retell the story.

Swapping products was always a basic gag but it always resulted in a laugh.

Pebbles under hub caps was an oldie but goodie.  

I once took those pull-string fire crackers and tied them between multiple school chairs.  When the second person sat down it provided enough yank to set it off.  That was a good 1st 10-15 minutes of class time killer.

I could go on and on...  

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:08:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
1967 in a large central Texas city. Me and 3 of my high shool buddies are cruising early one evening in my buddies '54 DeSoto (yeah, I'm an old fart!). We spy this very large black lady sitting at a bus stop bench with a bag of groceries in her lap. We drive around the corner and one of us gets out of the car and walks back to the bus stop and sits down next to the lady. We make the block in the DeSoto and cruise back by the bus stop slowly. One of us says loudly, " There that SOB is!" The guy in the front passenger seats sticks his arm out the window with one of those blank firing starter pistols and starts shooting. The guy sitting on the bus stop bench starts flinching and finally slumps over on the bench. The guy in the back seat says, "Shoot the fat lady. She saw it all!" The rather large black lady jumps up, spilling her groceries and runs down the sidewalk screaming, "Oh, lawd! Oh lawd!" Pretty funny, but I wouldn't recommend doing this nowadays.

Were you trying to get shot?

I was 16 or 17 years old. Not most people's smartest age group. Besides, you got to remember that this was the '60s. There weren't as many guns on the street then as there are now. Try that same stunt now and someone will probably cap your ass!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:34:38 AM EDT
[#7]
two stories...

when I was 12..my friends and I would make our weekly rounds of tipping over trash cans....

well one friday night...we were up to our usual and knocked over a large trashcan...when the can hit the deck and the lid came off..out came a doberman that the trash cans owner left inside as a suprise for the little bastards that kept tipping it over....that dog chased us for over a mile!

When I was sixteen...my best friend just bought a pickup...so we loaded up all the people we could get in the cab and the bed and went for a drive...I had an OC grenade in my pocket and we decided it would be a great idea to "nuke a cow".....my friend popped the top and threw it out my side of the window...but i never rolled it down....

when the cops came half an hour later..we were still puking...the cop just rolled on...

learned my lesson..

of course there is always the condoms on the tailpipe...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top