User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He owed the kids some money for pot or something of the sorts. He did not deserve to die.

MJ is a harmless herb....

There's the non sequitur of the month, and today's the 1st!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He owed the kids some money for pot or something of the sorts. He did not deserve to die.

MJ is a harmless herb....

There's the non sequitur of the month, and today's the 1st!

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like someone needs some serious counseling. What fucked up people inhabit the earth.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Wish this would happen more often.  Good job teen kid!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:39:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Wish this would happen more often.  Good job teen kid!
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:43:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I won't lose any sleep over a dead sex offender, but that kid sounds like a psycho.

In Dungeons & Dragons terms I'd call that guy "chaotic good".

There are some folks out there who need guys like him who are willing to get their hands messy. We need to give him a list of MORE sex offenders, and a government salary.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I won't lose any sleep over a dead sex offender, but that kid sounds like a psycho.

In Dungeons & Dragons terms I'd call that guy "chaotic good".

There are some folks out there who need guys like him who are willing to get their hands messy. We need to give him a list of MORE sex offenders, and a government salary.

Read the story please.

If that guy is a sex offender then I am probably one too. And so is half of ARFCOM and 75% of kids in high school right now.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:45:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Well it isn't right but... one less diddler to prey on my 3 kids.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well it isn't right but... one less diddler to prey on my 3 kids.

Amen brother.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#10]
What a bunch of fucking psycos.  Good riddance to all three.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:01:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
1. Boys will be boys.

2. 3 coconspirators is at least 1 too many.

Not to be a nazi but conspirator is pleanty word for your use. Co-Conspirator is the same thing with an extra vestigal syllable.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Just a hunch but the world would be a better place if all 3 were no longer in it

Ok it appears there is more info to this story than I originally realized but I think this is probably the most accurate statement yet.  

It's hard to get the straight facts from just the story thoug
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think it's all in degrees, was this guy a piss behind the wrong dumpster sex offender, or the expose himself to people, solicite little girls sex offender?

Exactly.  Genarlow Wilson, or John Couey?

that's a good point.  i had forgotten that a lot of 18 year olds get tagged with that label for nailing their 17 year old girlfriends.  

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's no way to get ahead in life.  

That's a very sharp observation...you really know how to cut to the point.

The kid has a good head on his shoulders.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:19:57 PM EDT
[#15]
You got to be fuck up in the head to cut someone's head off.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:27:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Given the circumstances of the murder and the nature of the victim's so-called "sex offense", I see no reason to mention his sex offender status except to manipulate the emotions of the readers.  Apparently this tactic was quite successful on a few people who posted here.  Next time you wonder why we have so many fucked-up laws, look at the number of people who have a knee-jerk reaction to labels and take whatever the media tells them at face value.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:41:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted: Who's to say the Almighty doesn't now and again have a little work for a pious psycho ?

permission to use this as a tagline?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top