That makes me smile every time.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:01:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Love her, rated thread epic
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:01:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:06:47 AM EDT
[#5]
This song is one of her best and highly underrated. She captures nostalgia so hard it brings back to a time I have no memory of, that is raw talent.

Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:07:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She is clearly redefining the art of guitar playing. Here's a recent video of her working the acoustic guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q639wBrUmiA
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah thats proof.  They have a 3 chord minimum.
She is clearly redefining the art of guitar playing. Here's a recent video of her working the acoustic guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q639wBrUmiA

Nothing cracks me up more than those who conflate talent with skill.

Sure, a lot of heavier genres involve a very high level of technical skill and proficiency. But often times is wholly unimaginative.

True talent is to be able to strip something down into a much simpler form and still make something impactful.

One doesn’t need to be a master at guitar to be fantastic at music.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:24:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nothing cracks me up more than those who conflate talent with skill.

Sure, a lot of heavier genres involve a very high level of technical skill and proficiency. But often times is wholly unimaginative.

True talent is to be able to strip something down into a much simpler form and still make something impactful.

One doesn't need to be a master at guitar to be fantastic at music.
View Quote
If you had an ear for faster music and more exotic sounds, you would appreciate metal. Things like Taylor Swift would no longer do it for you. It's like food, once you've cooked and eaten good food things on the children's menu no longer excite you. Expand your music, you might find you enjoy deeper music.

Show me some Taylor Swift songs that take advantage of augmented or diminished chords.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:28:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How did I know who OP would be?
View Quote

I'm waiting for him to update his avatar to show the restraining order from Taylor Swift.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:28:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:40:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm waiting for him to update his avatar to show the restraining order from Taylor Swift.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How did I know who OP would be?

Didn't he sign a bunch of people up for her fanclub when he gave away the diet books? If that's not weird I don't know what is.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 3:09:53 AM EDT
[#11]
I used to respect you OP. You do have an MP7...

You just lost it all.

Link Posted: 3/3/2022 3:15:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No.
View Quote

Just NO again. She’s NASTY.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 3:20:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You worship your leftist celebs. I’ll stick to real women.
View Quote

This right here.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 4:02:40 AM EDT
[#14]
YUMMY TAY  TAY
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If you had an ear for faster music and more exotic sounds, you would appreciate metal. Things like Taylor Swift would no longer do it for you. It's like food, once you've cooked and eaten good food things on the children's menu no longer excite you. Expand your music, you might find you enjoy deeper music.

Show me some Taylor Swift songs that take advantage of augmented or diminished chords.
View Quote

Again, I can appreciate the technical skill for what it is.

But technical skill doesn’t necessarily make a good song.

If I wanted to watch people flail about whilst being incredibly proficient, I’ll just listen to jazz.

The deepest music I’ve ever heard usually comes from one guy and a guitar, pouring his soul out.

For example, do you think more people have heard and been moved by the First or Third Movement of Moonlight Sonata?

I doubt most people even know about the Third these days.

Quoted:

Didn't he sign a bunch of people up for her fanclub when he gave away the diet books? If that's not weird I don't know what is.
View Quote

I put the ship from address as T-Swift Fan Club. You know that you can put whatever you want on shipping labels, right?

Quoted:

You just lost it all.

View Quote

I’ve always been up front. My avatar is literally an MP7 on Taylor Swift pictures, and my tagline literally says The Original Swiftie.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:42:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Do we really want to worship an utterly spoiled New York little girl who has become a POS Feminist with a flat ass and no tits?  

I can't think of any redeeming qualities.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#17]
She makes beautiful music.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#18]
OK, i guess, if you are into boys with bolt-ons.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She’s great if you’re not attracted to women I suppose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
She’s great if you’re not attracted to women I suppose.

She's a woman

Even if you don't find her attractive or hate her politics, your statement makes zero sense.

Quoted:
OK, i guess, if you are into boys with bolt-ons.

She's a biological woman.  Stop projecting.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
She could make me good, but only for a weekend.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:53:17 PM EDT
[#21]
I think arfcom needs a Phoebe Bridgers update sometime soon.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:56:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:56:22 PM EDT
[#23]
My wife and I took our daughter to see her in Arlington during the Red tour.  We had pit tickets. It was quite the show.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Meh.  Another washed up has been.  I wouldn't tap it if it was the last woman on earth.
View Quote

Oh Bullshit. Of course you would.

I always liked here when she was country. I haven't listened to a current song in years.

I think she's pretty damned attractive. Wood plow.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#25]
I liked her in the Hanna Montana movie:
Taylor Swift - Crazier - Hannah Montana: The Movie
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:58:21 PM EDT
[#26]
”If she’s so good, post her playing fast arpeggios! Can she even scream?”

Taylor Swift: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:00:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If I wanted to watch people flail about whilst being incredibly proficient, I’ll just listen to jazz.

The deepest music I’ve ever heard usually comes from one guy and a guitar, pouring his soul out.

For example, do you think more people have heard and been moved by the First or Third Movement of Moonlight Sonata?

I put the ship from address as T-Swift Fan Club. You know that you can put whatever you want on shipping labels, right?

I’ve always been up front. My avatar is literally an MP7 on Taylor Swift pictures, and my tagline literally says The Original Swiftie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You just lost it all.

Some of the most touching songs I've ever heard don't even have instrumentation.

Stan Rogers - Rolling Down To Old Maui

Stan Rogers - Barrett's Privateers
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Nothing New (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) (Lyric Video)

Taylor Swift Reveals What Phoebe Bridgers Texted Her When Asked to Collaborate
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She looks like a man.  
View Quote

You need to look a few posts above yours. If that's a man I guess I'm gay
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:04:11 PM EDT
[#30]
I like a lot of her songs that are played on the radio.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#31]

For her net worth,  Im all up in that cake!
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You just lost it all.

She has no ass and no tits. Basically a stick with a box between her legs.

Whatever floats your boat, bro...
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Can we just take second to appreciate the single handedly most perfect, successful, and talented women to ever have walked this earth?

View Quote

This is not in any way cringey or anything.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:45:18 PM EDT
[#34]
This fascination of her on this site has to be the dumbest thing that continually pops up here and that's saying alot.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#35]
“1989” was peak TS.

The only pop album I have ever bought.

Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams

Even if you dont listen to the song go to :28 and holy shit Scott Eastwood looks just like a young Clint.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Can we just take second to appreciate the single handedly most perfect, successful, and talented women to ever have walked this earth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJr_8l0AEWE

https://media.pitchfork.com/photos/61911930d8d6ddc92b6fbaf8/2:3/w_1000,h_1500,c_limit/Taylor%20Swift.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:30:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I mean, you’re wrong, but whatever.

Look at any pictures from the last four years, not those from the Red or Speak Now eras.

Quoted:
View Quote

Nope, not cringe at all.

Quoted:
This fascination of her on this site has to be the dumbest thing that continually pops up here and that's saying alot.
View Quote

It’s okay if people advocate for actions which will lead to a nuclear war, but hot damn it’s unacceptable if someone appreciates the talents of an objectively popular musician!
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't understand what it is about this chick that gets so many members to come here and make fawning posts about her while they are obviously still floating in their post masturbational dopamine rush.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#39]
meh, I'd date trailer swift.
at worst, I get a song written about my disappointing lovemaking.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I don't understand what it is about this chick that gets so many members to come here and make fawning posts about her while they are obviously still floating in their post masturbational dopamine rush.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2022 2:45:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Not sure I understand a grown man fantasizing over Taylor Swift (or any singer/celebrity) to the point of collecting dozens of signed photos of her......kind of weird if you ask me.

Definitely has a stalker type vibe going on.....
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 9:45:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Not sure I understand a grown man fantasizing over Taylor Swift (or any singer/celebrity) to the point of collecting dozens of signed photos of her......kind of weird if you ask me.

View Quote

Taylor performs "Blank Space" at The GRAMMY Museum

Definitely.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:28:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Given the dedication and love the OP has shown for Taylor he definitely deserves at least a rub and tug from her.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:34:12 PM EDT
[#44]
I have two daughters and they went to see Taylor as their first concert when they were younger. My wife said Tay Tay gave a legit performance and was very appreciative of the fans. Take that for what it’s worth.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:35:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Go Tay Tay!
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:36:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:37:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I have two daughters and they went to see Taylor as their first concert when they were younger. My wife said Tay Tay gave a legit performance and was very appreciative of the fans. Take that for what it’s worth.
View Quote

I've been to a fair amount of cool concerts.

Reputation Tour was absolutely insane. Like, unbelievable how they coordinate it all, and she was a hell of a performer.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 10:37:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Not a fan.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:04:46 PM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Zt47V3pPw

Definitely.

I Prevail - Blank Space (Taylor Swift Cover) - Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6

More GD’s speed?
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:10:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Look at any pictures from the last four years, not those from the Red or Speak Now eras.

Nope, not cringe at all.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275845/DABA01F6-E7B6-47D5-B517-74FB3960D84D-2299932.jpg

It’s okay if people advocate for actions which will lead to a nuclear war, but hot damn it’s unacceptable if someone appreciates the talents of an objectively popular musician!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, not cringe at all.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275845/DABA01F6-E7B6-47D5-B517-74FB3960D84D-2299932.jpg

Quoted:

Still kinda weird bro.
Page / 3
Top Top