BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:41:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Horse paste is nasty.

Get 1% sterile solution, the injectable kind.

1cc / 110 lbs

Put it in a shot glass with some orange juice or something.  

Gulp it down.

Skip a day

Do it again.  

Done.

I’ve been giving this to a bunch of people in Mexico and it seems to be working.  
View Quote

@samuse does the agrimectin (which is what I have, the injectable fluid) have Closantel in it?  
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

@samuse does the agrimectin (which is what I have, the injectable fluid) have Closantel in it?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Horse paste is nasty.

1cc / 110 lbs

Gulp it down.

Skip a day

Do it again.  

Done.

I’ve been giving this to a bunch of people in Mexico and it seems to be working.  

Edit:  here’s a screenshot of the label

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:36:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well the fda says it's not safe... Though three billion doses have been given to humans for parasites.....
View Quote

Of course they do...

We have people getting it "off label" for Covid here and it's no miracle cure, but they're coming through it seemingly ok.  It's also impossible to find (the human RX version)  at multiple wholesalers now, so....
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:13:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We had ordered some of the 12mg Ivermectin tablets for humans from Indian several weeks ago. It just came in.

They look kind of nasty to me, not sure we got legit ones,  but will keep them in reserve and will take immediately if I show symptoms if I cant get US made ones.
View Quote

To each his own, but I'd rather have American horse paste than Indian man-pills. YMMV.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:54:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

To each his own, but I'd rather have American horse paste than Indian man-pills. YMMV.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We had ordered some of the 12mg Ivermectin tablets for humans from Indian several weeks ago. It just came in.

They look kind of nasty to me, not sure we got legit ones,  but will keep them in reserve and will take immediately if I show symptoms if I cant get US made ones.

Yep!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#6]
No offense, well maybe some offense. Your anecdotal experience is just that...your experience. Who’s to say without Ivermectin you would have just done fine. This is why “randomized controlled” trials are done. Hell I’d even take an observational study, Your experience “may” have been the same without Ivermectin.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:05:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No offense, well maybe some offense. Your anecdotal experience is just that...your experience. Who’s to say without Ivermectin you would have just done fine. This is why “randomized controlled” trials are done. Hell I’d even take an observational study, Your experience “may” have been the same without Ivermectin.
View Quote

A 10 second internet search yielded these.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30464-8/fulltext

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04668469

Ivermectin apparently is known for reducing viral load of multiple viruses so it is not a surprise it would reduce covid symptoms.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7521351/
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#8]
adjective

adjective: anecdotal

(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.
"while there was much anecdotal evidence there was little hard fact"

@NVGunner

Not sure if you’re addressing me, but I’ll take the bait. I agree with you to some degree; however, how do you or anyone else explain the energy boost you get (I got) a few to 8 hours after taking Ivermectin?  Do the Covid folks that do not take Ivermectin get spurts of energy, multiple times after taking anything, and feel great during the middle of the disease? If you know of one, please provide a link!

I did my research and made my decision. I’m not an advocate of taking wacky shit for ailments, you can keep your Colloidal Silver.

Oh, and I take no offense because I give a rats butt what you think. My high school days are over guy.

The information I posted about my experience is worth exactly what you paid for it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:38:28 PM EDT
[#9]
https://www.ft.com/content/e7cb76fc-da98-4a31-9c1f-926c58349c84

A cheap, off-patent antiparasitic drug has been shown to have a significant effect in reducing mortality in patients with moderate to severe Covid-19.........In six of these trials, the risk of death was reduced by 75 per cent in a subset of patients with moderate to severe Covid-19.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:01:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Steps in to thread

Doesn't read thread

Literally just spouts whatever comes into his brain

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Ivermectin-in-the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf

https://ivmmeta.com/
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Horse paste is nasty.

1cc / 110 lbs

Gulp it down.

Skip a day

Do it again.  

Done.

I've been giving this to a bunch of people in Mexico and it seems to be working.  
View Quote
I wondered if the injectable could be taken orally. Good to know.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:09:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Horse paste is nasty.

1cc / 110 lbs

Gulp it down.

Skip a day

Do it again.  

Done.

I've been giving this to a bunch of people in Mexico and it seems to be working.  
Yes.  You don't inject it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

How do they look nasty?
I went the India route as well.
Just looks like a wide flat pill.
I've taken it twice about a month apart.
Once to test because I don't want to take something I've never had before when I'm actually sick that I might have a reaction to.
Second time was when I felt like crap and had a fever that ended up being a tooth issue.
No adverse effects.
The pill itself dissolves really quick.
Yeah, I also wish it was made in the USA too.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

How do they look nasty?
I went the India route as well.
Just looks like a wide flat pill.
I've taken it twice about a month apart.
Once to test because I don't want to take something I've never had before when I'm actually sick that I might have a reaction to.
Second time was when I felt like crap and had a fever that ended up being a tooth issue.
No adverse effects.
The pill itself dissolves really quick.
Yeah, I also wish it was made in the USA too.
View Quote

How long did the India route take? Ordered a month ago still haven't received my order.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:57:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How long did the India route take? Ordered a month ago still haven't received my order.
View Quote

Took me 6 weeks, out for delivery today. Another order I placed a few weeks prior to this order is still en route.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:02:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is why I bought horse dewormer.  Don't like sending money to India or waiting 2 months.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Has anyone determined if the horse paste from TS has closantel in it? The label only lists the active ingredient.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Has anyone determined if the horse paste from TS has closantel in it? The label only lists the active ingredient.
View Quote

It's been discussed more than once in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That is why I bought horse dewormer.  Don't like sending money to India or waiting 2 months.
View Quote

I have the paste too. But as always, get both. Many prescription medications come from India and China. Even those made here are made from Chinese raw materials.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:15:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's been discussed more than once in this thread.
View Quote

I didn't see anything that said it was not in the paste from TS.  The ingredients list only lists the active ingredient.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I didn't see anything that said it was not in the paste from TS.  The ingredients list only lists the active ingredient.

View Quote

And the only active ingredient on the list is ivermectin, right?

I absolutely agree that it's important to be 1000% sure that what you are taking contains only the desirable active ingredient and nothing else. I apologize if I implied otherwise or implied that it wasn't important. It is. Closantel can be very dangerous in humans. But nobody has found any evidence whatsoever to even hint that the 1.87% horse paste might contain any active ingredient other than plain old ivermectin.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#22]
My wife's family has used it a number of times in Bolivia. My BIL is a doctor in Bolivia and prescribes it regularly. It works but it is based on your weight, so the dosage has to be correct.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:23:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
My wife's family has used it a number of times in Bolivia. My BIL is a doctor and prescribes it regularly. It works but it is based on your weight, so the dosage has to be correct.
View Quote

Fortunately the horse paste has weight markers that translate to humans!

Each notch was 50lbs on mine.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:25:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife's family has used it a number of times in Bolivia. My BIL is a doctor and prescribes it regularly. It works but it is based on your weight, so the dosage has to be correct.

Nice. I used to have some of the liquid for my dog. I gave it to him orally. Should've never thrown it away years ago.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#25]
FYI, I have seen several questions about extra ingredients. I called Durvet after looking at their website yesterday. I asked if their yellow boxed 1.87 Apple paste contained any closantel. The tech that called me back said that it does NOT contain closantel as a active ingredient. It contains Ivermectin and Apple flavoring. It obviously is combined with the carrier gel paste, whatever that is. The gel has no active ingredient if that makes sense.

They were pretty responsive if you want to check for yourself. Their phone number is listed at the bottom of their website and someone actually answered the phone. I left a message yesterday for the technical department, and this am I received a call from a guy (in this country) that sounded very educated on the topic.

This paste sounds to me like the best route to get pretty clean Ivermectin. Please don’t accept my research as an attempt to deliver you facts or convince you to take the TSC paste. That’s on you!  You must do your own research and come to your own conclusion. I’m convinced it’s the cleanest way to get Ivermectin, minus the Apple flavoring, in the U.S. I picked up 5 more tubes on Monday at TSC.

Update to OP with this ^
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#26]
   @migrapilot     Been following along the thread as it has developed, not every post/page, but most.    So... the wife gets up with a headache this morning. She NEVER has a headache. I get suspicious. I go to our rental warehouses to check on things as I do everyday, I start getting a headache. As soon as I return home I get a yellow box tube out, throw a piece of light rye into the toaster and yummy. Didn't taste bad at all. Treatment #1 about 2pm est.

YMMV
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:43:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

@migrapilot     Been following along the thread as it has developed, not every post/page, but most.    So... the wife gets up with a headache this morning. She NEVER has a headache. I get suspicious. I go to our rental warehouses to check on things as I do everyday, I start getting a headache. As soon as I return home I get a yellow box tube out, throw a piece of light rye into the toaster and yummy. Didn't taste bad at all. Treatment #1 about 2pm est.

YMMV
View Quote
My wife would not let me dose her with the horse paste.
She just gutted it out.
Her symptoms were not to bad.

I took the paste as soon as she popped positive and so far no symptoms for me.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:15:20 PM EDT
[#28]
    ............She just gutted it out.
                                                    Yea, mine is kinda the same. Years ago when we were young her brother, when he would get sick, would just go to bed for however long it would take to get over it, sweat it out. She's  kinda like that. She was a nurse for a lot of years also.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

YMMV
View Quote

@Steve307SD

I’ll be very interested to learn how your journey goes. I cannot relate at this point since I felt like sheet for my first dose. If I could have dosed at the headache stage, well, that might have changed things...

FWIW, I firmly believe the Ivermectin interferes with viral replication. This disease damages red blood cells. The sooner you can mitigate the damage to your red blood cells, the better off you you’ll be.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I ordered back in the fall.
Got it in about a 6 weeks.

If you went through Reliable they should have a tracking number on your order.
Paste that number in here:
https://tools.usps.com/

The info on the Reliable site might say it's been delivered but that means Germany or something.
They kinda suck with that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:04:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I ordered back in the fall.
Got it in about a 6 weeks.

If you went through Reliable they should have a tracking number on your order.
Paste that number in here:
https://tools.usps.com/

The info on the Reliable site might say it's been delivered but that means Germany or something.
They kinda suck with that.
View Quote

I used Safe GP. Tracking through EMS and USPS haven't updated since it left Mumbai on Jan 2. Guess I have about 2-3 more weeks. I have paste if I end up needing it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:06:34 PM EDT
[#32]
I ordered from the Chemist-who-is-open-24/7...

• One order, placed 12/31, no Ivermectin, out for delivery today.

• One order, placed 12/30, Ivermectin and Hydroxy, "2021-01-12 00:40:00 Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."

• So, hung up in Germany, I guess.

Have paste, so not worried. I should have ordered last fall. I do have chloroquine tabs, too. Not Hydroxy.
    Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:27:32 PM EDT
    [#33]
        @migrapilot      I am following the protocol listed here: https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_public/departments/internal_medicine/Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.pdf
        Taking first dose on 1/27 and second on 1/29 is the plan, all in a preventive measure approach. Then four weeks later.
        My first day was uneventful. Slept really well last night, woke up feeling very energetic, short term memory seemed to be very good this morning, I struggle sometimes with this, 67yo.
        BL... so far so good. I am also doing the vitamins and zinc as well, follow the protocol.
        HOWEVER..... I would like to get the hydroxychloroquine 200mg tabs. I am weak in the knowledge of how to make that happen with out a script or how to get a script online. Somebody please school me. Thanks,
    Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:36:53 PM EDT
    [#34]
    @migrapilot /all.
    Tractor supply also sells Bimectin (ivermectin 1.87%) paste.
    It looks identical to the Durvet ivermectin paste but is sold under brand/product Bimeda/Bimectin and the box is blue colored

I sent Bimeda an email asking about other potentially unwanted ingredients in the Bimectin.
    This is the reply from their customer service..

xxx,

Thank you for your message with regards to Bimectin Paste.  Bimeda's Bimectin Paste does not contain any salicylanilides, or closantel.  Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

Heather Bray | Customer Service
    Bimeda, Inc.
    One Tower Lane, Suite 2250, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
    T 630.928.0361 | D 630.908.4545 |  F 630.928.0362
    [email protected]| www.bimeda.com
    Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:46:44 PM EDT
    [#35]
    Quoted:

@migrapilot      I am following the protocol listed here: https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_public/departments/internal_medicine/Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.pdf
        Taking first dose on 1/27 and second on 1/29 is the plan, all in a preventive measure approach. Then four weeks later.
        My first day was uneventful. Slept really well last night, woke up feeling very energetic, short term memory seemed to be very good this morning, I struggle sometimes with this, 67yo.
        BL... so far so good. I am also doing the vitamins and zinc as well, follow the protocol.
        HOWEVER..... I would like to get the hydroxychloroquine 200mg tabs. I am weak in the knowledge of how to make that happen with out a script or how to get a script online. Somebody please school me. Thanks,
    View Quote

@Steve307SD

Thanks for posting. The HCQ seems promising, better even, or at least in league with Iver. If you learn anything revealing on HCQ, please post.
    Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:50:14 PM EDT
    [#36]
    Quoted:
    @migrapilot /all.
    It looks identical to the Durvet ivermectin paste but is sold under brand/product Bimeda/Bimectin and the box is blue colored

I sent Bimeda an email asking about other potentially unwanted ingredients in the Bimectin.

xxx,

Thank you for your message with regards to Bimectin Paste.  Bimeda's Bimectin Paste does not contain any salicylanilides, or closantel.  Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

Bimeda, Inc.
    View Quote

@PowerShot

Thanks for this information!  Another source of clean Ivermectin...very good to know!
    Link Posted: 1/29/2021 6:55:45 PM EDT
    [#37]
    Link Posted: 1/29/2021 7:03:06 PM EDT
    [#38]
    Quoted:
    @migrapilot /all.

xxx,

Best regards,

Bimeda, Inc.
    View Quote

The brand at my local Tractor Supply is Farnam ivermectin 1.87% paste.  But I bet they are all made in the same factory.

Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:31:06 PM EDT
    [#39]
    Quoted:

The brand at my local Tractor Supply is Farnam ivermectin 1.87% paste.  But I bet they are all made in the same factory.
    View Quote

@compulynx, according to the search results on the NIH website, you are correct in your assumption, many are made by the same manufacturer (your example is manufactured by Med-pharmex ..
    Here is what I found for the brands and products...

Only a few actual manufacturers of the ivermectin paste
    Sold under different brand labels

https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/search.cfm?query=ivermectin&searchdb=all&labeltype=all&sortby=rel&audience=consumer&page=1&pagesize=200

1.87% ivermectin paste

Manufacturer: MED-PHARMEX, INC

Brands/product:
    Med-pharmex
    Covetrus - ivermectin paste
    AgriLabs - Agri-mectin
    Vetone - Vetrimec paste
    Farnam - IverCare 1.87% paste

Manufacturer: Bimeda-MTC

Brands/products:
    Bimeda - Bimectin ivermectin paste
    Durvet - ivermectin 1.87% paste
    Durvet - Duramectin
    Jeffers -ivermectin 1.87% paste

Manufacturer: Merial, inc

products:
    zimecterin 1.87% paste

Link Posted: 1/30/2021 3:19:57 PM EDT
    [#40]
    Delivered today.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/30/2021 4:26:27 PM EDT
    [#41]
    Ivermectin 1% taken with juice, lemonade, coffee decreases its effectiveness.
    Might be best bioavailability if just taken with water

Orange juice decreases the oral bioavailability of ivermectin in healthy volunteers. 2003 Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. Washington (USA), 2–5 April, 2003.

Finally, ivermectin (150 µg/kg) was administered to 16 individuals with water or orange juice (750 ml). Orange juice decreased AUC (15.7 ng·d·ml-1) and C max (20.7 ng·ml-1) (water: 33.8 ng·ml-1; 24.3 ng·d·ml-1), possibly because fruit juices and constituents are potent inhibitors of certain drug transporters (14).

Always an option for the beer drinkers...
    In healthy volunteers administered ivermectin orally (150 µg/kg), plasma levels were significantly higher when coadministered with 750 ml of beer than with 750 ml of water; the plasma concentrations were significantly higher in patients who drank beer (66.3, 109, and 97.2 ng/ml at 1, 3 and 4 h, respectively) vs. those who drank water (44.0, 67.5, and 58.7 ng/ml, respectively, P?<?0.01 at each time point) (36).

The Pharmacokinetics and Interactions of Ivermectin in Humans
    Link Posted: 1/30/2021 4:33:51 PM EDT
    [#42]
    Wonder if wine would have the same result?
    Link Posted: 1/30/2021 4:41:02 PM EDT
    [#43]
    Doctor Radio (Sirius XM) said take it early as there is little scientific proof of its efficacy.  In vitro results scaled to human level would be toxic
    Link Posted: 1/30/2021 5:05:10 PM EDT
    [#44]
    Link Posted: 1/30/2021 5:11:06 PM EDT
    [#45]
    Quoted:
    Doctor Radio (Sirius XM) said take it early as there is little scientific proof of its efficacy.  In vitro results scaled to human level would be toxic
    View Quote

@nightstalker ????

Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
    The Efficacy of Ivermectin Against COVID-19

Eastern Virginia Medical School
    EVMS protocol found to be highly effective in damping down the hyper-inflammatory cytokine “storm”

National Institutes of Health
    165 Studies found for: IVERMECTIN
    NIH Ivermectin studies in humans

The data shows the ability of the drug Ivermectin to prevent COVID-19, to keep those with early symptoms from progressing to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease, and even to help critically ill patients recover. Dr. Kory testified that Ivermectin is effectively a “miracle drug” against COVID-19 and called upon the government’s medical authorities—the NIH, CDC, and FDA—to urgently review the latest data and then issue guidelines for physicians, nurse-practitioners, and physician assistants to prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19.
    Link Posted: 1/30/2021 6:48:17 PM EDT
    [#46]
    Quoted:

@nightstalker ????

EVMS protocol found to be highly effective in damping down the hyper-inflammatory cytokine “storm”

The data shows the ability of the drug Ivermectin to prevent COVID-19, to keep those with early symptoms from progressing to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease, and even to help critically ill patients recover. Dr. Kory testified that Ivermectin is effectively a “miracle drug” against COVID-19 and called upon the government’s medical authorities—the NIH, CDC, and FDA—to urgently review the latest data and then issue guidelines for physicians, nurse-practitioners, and physician assistants to prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

@nightstalker ????

Hard to do in depth on radio and they did say they’d like to talk to the proponent of this.  They explained briefly what the main use was and that at some level would be toxic.  
    Link Posted: 1/30/2021 7:24:02 PM EDT
    [#47]
    Where do you buy this stuff
    Link Posted: 1/30/2021 7:46:08 PM EDT
    [#48]
    Quoted:
    Where do you buy this stuff
    View Quote

Your local farm store, or even online. Rural King, Tractor Supply, most county farmer's co-ops that sell vet/animal supplies. Amazon sells it but it's kinda high there.
    Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:55:05 PM EDT
    [#49]
    Quoted:

Your local farm store, or even online. Rural King, Tractor Supply, most county farmer's co-ops that sell vet/animal supplies. Amazon sells it but it's kinda high there.
    View Quote

The Tractor supply store I went to had it in 2 aisles, and larger quantities were locked up in a sliding glass cabinet.

The other aisle had several of the $3 tubes.
    Link Posted: 1/30/2021 11:11:33 PM EDT
    [#50]
    Quoted:

https://media.tractorsupply.com/is/image/TractorSupplyCompany/5023493?$456$
    View Quote

My Tractor Supply only had one brand in stock. It was Horse Health 1.87% apple flavored Ivermectin Dist. by Farnam.
    Page / 11
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top