BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This is the only place (ar15.com) that I have found anything on the mystery of the underground tunnels under what used to be the 'James Connally Air Force Base'. I currently am attending TSTC and I'm really excited since I found out about these tunnels. I've heard all different stories around town about how many tunnels there are and what's inside, stuff like that. Well someon said to check a corner where it looks like the man made drainage ditch is that was brought up as an entrance. Well I know that's not an entrance because it's a ditch next to the diesel department where my classes are. But I found a better ditch opening. This one looks like how the ditch was explained on the forum here, man made, big enough to back a dues and a half up to. If you look and the biggest runway on google maps (the east runway) about 3/4's up the runway, to the right there is a long ditch that looks man made, look at where it stops and there seems to be a big dark hole. Thanks and looking forward to replies
View Quote

And you are in college?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:56:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And you are in college?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the only place (ar15.com) that I have found anything on the mystery of the underground tunnels under what used to be the 'James Connally Air Force Base'. I currently am attending TSTC and I'm really excited since I found out about these tunnels. I've heard all different stories around town about how many tunnels there are and what's inside, stuff like that. Well someon said to check a corner where it looks like the man made drainage ditch is that was brought up as an entrance. Well I know that's not an entrance because it's a ditch next to the diesel department where my classes are. But I found a better ditch opening. This one looks like how the ditch was explained on the forum here, man made, big enough to back a dues and a half up to. If you look and the biggest runway on google maps (the east runway) about 3/4's up the runway, to the right there is a long ditch that looks man made, look at where it stops and there seems to be a big dark hole. Thanks and looking forward to replies

And you are in college?

He misspelled that. He's in Collage.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#4]
From past threads I've read on this website I thought it was a friendly based forum but I guess not. Don't let my bad texting habits bring out the a**hole in anyone.
Many thanks to the ones that replied with good feedback and conversation.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted: I thought it was a friendly based forum.
View Quote

I just spewed Dr. Pepper all over the laptop. We're not bad, but participating requires a healthy dose of thick skin
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
From past threads I've read on this website I thought it was a friendly based forum but I guess not. Don't let my bad texting habits bring out the a**hole in anyone.
View Quote

Just some friendly advice! Anytime a thread involves open carry, price gouging, or tunnel stories then things tend to go South real quick on here!   Don't take it personal bud.  

Poop threads are very popular though...might try starting one of those?  
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Do you like ponies? Ponies are friendly..
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Thick skin.  You'll need a yard or three around here.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Are they old SCSC tunnels?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:47:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I, for one, have turned over a new leaf.

There was a time when I would have written something like, "Loosen up your corset, Barbara."

OP, there are plenty of things in life to get hurt-feelingsy about. The friendly banter in this thread is not one of those things.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:49:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Riiiiiight.  We're here to save your soul. Buck up little Timmy. Go chase girls, not some spider infested bullshit tunnel.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I went to college at OSU-Okmulgee. The grounds used to be a POW camp and the army barracks were still being used as dorms in 2004.
It too had a series of underground tunnels.

I'm sure they are more common than most people think.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Wha.. I don't even
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I went to college at OSU-Okmulgee. The grounds used to be a POW camp and the army barracks were still being used as dorms in 2004.

View Quote

That makes sense. Supposedly we have old barracks here too but I haven't seen anything of those sorts.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:36:09 PM EDT
[#15]
start exploring and post lots of pics
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
That makes sense. Supposedly we have old barracks here too but I haven't seen anything of those sorts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's been some years, so if it's still there... from the parking lot facing the library, with administration on the right, the building on the left is one.  Was used as single room singles student housing.  (Lavaca Hall?)  There were several others that housed some classrooms as well.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#17]
just used this in another thread but it somehow seems appropriate here

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#18]
To

Stoned

To

Care

that's what some of my room mates thought it stood for
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:49:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

What?!?!?! You mean there's underground tunnels at various military bases that lead to long-term storage of supplies, including trucks, weapons, ancient rations, uniforms, ammo, spare parts, and all kinds of other stuff???? OMG!!!!!!!!
View Quote

I would not be the least bit surprised to find that sort of thing in some forgotten corner. Of course it will be pretty nasty, rotted and moldy after all that time...

It's amazing what you can find in abandoned/unused buildings. Back when I worked as a security guard there was a building with some closed offices. The offices themselves had been emptied - and all the contents had been dumped in the hallways. Those piles were there and largely untouched for over a year, so one day I started poking around. Old business paperwork, lots of obsolete software disks and manuals, broken staplers... But if you are patient and thorough  you can sometimes find some surprising stuff.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:52:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Just watch for these guys

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:52:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
To
Stoned
To
Care

that's what some of my room mates thought it stood for
View Quote

Ten sluts, thousand c**** lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 9:21:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

You must have read very few GD threads
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Is about Mexican drug cartels digging tunnels again.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top