Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 2:40:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

He should immediately hold the state's largest ever BBQ, complete with all sorts of infidel activity, such as scantily clad women.

Beer, BBQ pork and strippers. That's how we get down in the south.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not just a mosque, but a center for all activities, for the children, the wives, the husbands...

wives & husbands seperately of course, cause thats how they roll.....but they want a sense of community (but seperately)

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 2:45:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I hope he prepared for the violence coming his way, AND the lack of intrest for the Justice Department.

Probably so.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
this is from 2 years ago

fact.  

so how was it resolved?

According to reports, the mosque hasn't been built yet.

2011 dated article

9-08-2010 article
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 2:53:58 PM EDT
[#5]
it would be terrible if a pig got loose and ran around inside the mosque
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not just a mosque, but a center for all activities, for the children, the wives, the husbands...

The jihadists...
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:03:52 PM EDT
[#7]
weekly BBQ's

beer babes and bacon
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:17:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The jihadists...

I can't even think about following that line....the COC absolutely forbids it.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:33:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone in the Katy area that could swing by and take some recon photos to see if this mosque ever got built?

Does no one use Google earth anymore?

I dont see it from Google earth.

to lazy to hot link

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=1800+baker+rd+houston&fb=1&gl=us&hnear=Greenville,+NC+27858&cid=4504771758219472879

More Importantly almost every house has a pool.  I want a pool.

Google earth shows a shead on my property.  It has been gone for 3 years.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#10]
BTT w/poll.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SNIP

You move into an area, and you accept what's already there.  That's proper.   If you don't like the local goings on, DON'T MOVE THERE.

my feelings exactly.

+1

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#12]

I have a sudden urge to don a bacon bikini and go sun myself while cuddling baby piggies in Katy...
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The jihadists...

Soooooo this.

+1000

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

He should immediately hold the state's largest ever BBQ, complete with all sorts of infidel activity, such as scantily clad women.

I'd buy tickets to that.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:49:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It takes a lot of balls to move in next door to someone and then tell him to move because you don't like his pig farm.

They can build their mosque somewhere else.

But it's for the "Muslim Children"  
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You kidding me, I've met a few hajji's drink like a fish and chug down a double bacon cheese burger like the return of allah imminent.

Also, have the Marine who did hajji girl on stage.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Tag

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#18]

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because
it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now
is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got
to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body
will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your
victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion.
You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go
sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like
butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting,
so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm
. They will go through a body
that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single
pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the
expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pig races on Friday night.

I can envision a very LOUD speaker system and creative names for the pigs, too!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pig races on Friday night.

I can envision a very LOUD speaker system and creative names for the pigs, too!

Blasting out from the strip club directly across the street from the mosque during the pork BBQ special happy hour which coincides with the daily call to prayer.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Odd, I'm currently in Katy on business, only a few miles from that area.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:08:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Get an address and mail them some gifts.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#23]
WHEE, WHEE,

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#24]
this is like people who build houses near airports and then bitch about the noise.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:22:13 PM EDT
[#25]
I would think the smell would remind them of home.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:33:05 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I have a sudden urge to don a bacon bikini and go sun myself while cuddling baby piggies in Katy...

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I love Snow.. a woman after my own heart.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:53:08 PM EDT
[#28]
As the "rabbits" spread out from their home base in Dearborn this will become more common.

I like pork is the new I like pie.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#29]
I grew up about 4 blocks from a dairy farm. This was right in the middle of Los Angeles suburbia. Every now and then the smell of cow crap wafted over to our block and it was I have to admit, but no one bitched because the dairy provided us with fresh milk and other dairy products. It was 1/2 block away from our high school and since we had an open campus, we could walk over there for junk food. Taco Bell and McDonalds were too far to walk within our 45 minute lunch period. IOW, the dairy was a service to the community. Sure, it smelled, but no one cared....

Until a bunch of luxury condos were built downwind. Those bastards got the area rezoned and the dairy was gone. In its place: more luxury condos.

A loss to the community. Fucking yuppies always win.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:02:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Unfortunately the stench of tyranny is more subtle and deceptive than the stench of feces.
Feces is honest stench, tyranny is a subtle sneaking corruption which fouls your nostrils only when action is too late.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:13:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm guessing that you just crashed the PM system again.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:15:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
As the "rabbits" spread out from their home base in Dearborn Dearbornistan this will become more common.

^ What we call it around here. ^

And don't anyone forget that they were able to move in, and coerce the local gov't into allowing the mosques to blare their daily prayers over LOUDSPEAKERS.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:49:38 AM EDT
[#33]
I have very few COC compliant ideas for this problem.  Lots of funny ones, but something's needed to teach a lesson that freedom to exercize my faith only extends until it conflicts with the rights of my neighbor.  Some of our new "neighbors" don't seem very willing to live and let live.  I think people like that suck ass......PIG ass.

Separatist prima donna horse shit if ya ask me.  

Need to open a strip club, a brewery and a whorehouse on the other side of em.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:03:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It takes a lot of balls to move in next door to someone and then tell him to move because you don't like his pig farm.

They can build their mosque somewhere else.

Isn't diversity terrific!

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 9:46:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come with me, we'll make you a bacon speedo, you go lay out on the lawn and I'll run the beer tub!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#36]
The most annoying part of that story is that is has almost nothing at all to do witth Muslims and a man who own a pig farm, and has everything to do with a man who owns a pig farm and his neighbor who is a fucking asshole.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:13:31 AM EDT
[#37]

The farmer was there first. The mosque people should have thought about it before they bought.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Sounds to me like a muslim version of Mt Vernon....

TXL
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Sprayer truck or hose and pump set up...
Unlimited amounts of pig shit and hose the property down with a combo of pig shit and blood.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come with me, we'll make you a bacon speedo, you go lay out on the lawn and I'll run the beer tub!

She's just trying to ply you with liquor and bacon in an effort to draw attention from the Frankentoe.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's just trying to ply you with liquor and bacon in an effort to draw attention from the Frankentoe.

It's painted over! Once I get the third coat on, even more of the lumps and bumps will disappear.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:58:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It takes a lot of balls to move in next door to someone anyone and then tell him to move because you don't like his pig farmwhatever the fuck he's doing.

FIFY.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#43]
227 people either grew up on a pig farm or have never been downwind of one.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm thinking BBQ and bacon, served by topless strippers.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#45]
would be a terrible shame if one of those pigs escaped and ran into the mosque.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's painted over! Once I get the third coat on, even more of the lumps and bumps will disappear.

Oh, but we'll all know it's there.

Forever.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Fuck those assholes.  Nobody is going to move in next to me and tell me what to raise, and I don't blame this guy for being pissed, especially after the muslim guy called him a liar at the town meeting.  

The farmer should do everything he can legally to be a pain in the ass to these people.  Increase the number of hogs he raises, dig a new lagoon, hold more events and maybe a BBQ festival, dump pig blood all over the ground, anything he can think of.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:10:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Can you teach pigs to attack on command?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Time to sneak over on some night ops and cover everything they would touch with Bacon grease....
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#50]
How about setting up half a dozen smokers on the property line and when the wind is right pollute every blade of grass, square inch of dirt, and structure with BBQ smoke.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top