Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#1]
If state-sponsored violence we must have, then please let my tax dollars go towards kneeing mouthy white trash in the chest.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep.  That’s super cool that the criminal spit on the cop.  No risk of disease to the cop at all.  Kudos.  

Since you are obviously so highly trained, experienced, and intelligent, please share your wisdom on how I can prevent someone from spitting on me, and how I should respond if they spit on me anyway, since I don’t always have a spit mask available.  Thanks in advance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.  That's super cool that the cop knocked out a handcuffed guy.  No risk of a lawsuit to the city at all.  Kudos.  
Yep.  That’s super cool that the criminal spit on the cop.  No risk of disease to the cop at all.  Kudos.  

Since you are obviously so highly trained, experienced, and intelligent, please share your wisdom on how I can prevent someone from spitting on me, and how I should respond if they spit on me anyway, since I don’t always have a spit mask available.  Thanks in advance.
No problem, just knock him out.  I'm sure the taxpayers will bail you out.  It's not your money on the line.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:01:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No problem, just knock him out.  I'm sure the taxpayers will bail you out.  It's not your money on the line.
View Quote
Of course.  The guy who bitches and makes smart assed remarks gets asked how he would handle a situation, but can only come up with more smart assed remarks.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:15:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Bet that cop couldn't knock that guy out if he was able to defend himself.

Pussy move,but I can see why he did it.

Sadly,taxpayers will once again foot the bill for someone who got picked on in high school.
View Quote
Based on what?

Based on what again?

Thrice, based on what?
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:22:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
spitter got what he deserved.  No sympathy here.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:31:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Good KO. Hepatitis or herpes is no joke.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#7]
good knee lift
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:43:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I do not know why anyone would want to be a cop anymore. Thankless job.

You deal with shitbirds like OP video. You have an entire demographic didndonuffin protesting legit shootings.

We are going to have a LEO shortage soon.

Be careful what you wish for bernie supportung antifa numbnuts is my advice.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:44:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Based on what?

Based on what again?

Thrice, based on what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sadly,taxpayers will once again foot the bill for someone who got picked on in high school.
Based on what?

Based on what again?

Thrice, based on what?
He's talking out of his ass.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:45:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don’t see the problem. Bodily fluids spread disease.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:47:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.  That's super cool that the cop knocked out a handcuffed guy.  No risk of a lawsuit to the city at all.  Kudos.  

Most jurisdictions have insurance.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is paid for by who? And who pays the increase when there are payouts?
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Based on what?

Based on what again?

Thrice, based on what?
Yea by the looks of it, that cop would have destroyed that dude, cuffs or not.  They always talk shit AFTER the cuffs are put on, he had plenty of opportunity to go to toe to toe before that. So who is the pussy?
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:50:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Is spitting on someone considered "assault"?
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:52:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I guess you can try and figure out the few cents or dollars you would have to contribute to the premium as an individual tax payer and ask for a refund or ask the cop in question to pay your share.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You deal with shitbirds like OP video. You have an entire demographic didndonuffin protesting legit shootings.

View Quote
We already have a major shortage in both law enforcement and Corrections. Most large departments are hundreds of officers short.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:56:03 PM EDT
[#17]
See those CO2 cylinders just behind the scumbag down the hall?  If he'd spit on me it'd have taken ALL my restraint to avoid picking up one of those cylinders and HULK SMASHING his face with it.

I'm a nice guy but if you do that to me you will pay in blood.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 12:53:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well I guess you can try and figure out the few cents or dollars you would have to contribute to the premium as an individual tax payer and ask for a refund or ask the cop in question to pay your share.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t blame the officer. I was just making sure you understood who actually pays.

He maybe didn’t do things as he should have, but I’d buy him lunch.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 1:19:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 2:04:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Soon? It’s already here. My dept hires somewhere around 20ish new officers a year and the quality and amount of applicants has noticeably dropped IMO
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 2:28:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Man I miss night sticks: Police should never have to touch a suspect. They  should  always  apply Hickory first.

If you think the cop was wrong .You are wrong
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 2:38:25 AM EDT
[#22]
I got arrested for punching a guy in Idaho I'm the 90s that spit on me.

Turns out, Idaho considers spitting assault and when I hurt him it was incidental to a citizens arrest for assault according to the prosecutor.

The spit person for charged with assault and prosecutor declined to prosecute me.

It was awesome
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 2:41:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don’t see the problem. Bodily fluids spread disease.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 6:40:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We already have a major shortage in both law enforcement and Corrections. Most large departments are hundreds of officers short.
View Quote
I work for one of the 20 largest municipal departments in the country.  I don’t have numbers, but I know our number of applicants is down.  However, many of those applicants are unqualified, anyway.  The number of qualified applicants is down even more.

The number we are short kind of rises and falls as we graduate classes, and as classes of older officers reach retirement.  The size of the department has definitely not kept up with the city’s population growth.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I work for one of the 20 largest municipal departments in the country.  I don't have numbers, but I know our number of applicants is down.  However, many of those applicants are unqualified, anyway.  The number of qualified applicants is down even more.

The number we are short kind of rises and falls as we graduate classes, and as classes of older officers reach retirement.  The size of the department has definitely not kept up with the city's population growth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I work for one of the 20 largest municipal departments in the country.  I don't have numbers, but I know our number of applicants is down.  However, many of those applicants are unqualified, anyway.  The number of qualified applicants is down even more.

The number we are short kind of rises and falls as we graduate classes, and as classes of older officers reach retirement.  The size of the department has definitely not kept up with the city's population growth.
I recently found out we've only hired around 100 detention officers in the last 3 years but we lose 10 t0 15 a month.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 12:03:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Man I miss night sticks: Police should never have to touch a suspect. They  should  always  apply Hickory first.

If you think the cop was wrong .You are wrong
View Quote
I don't think he was wrong, but he would probably make a better mail man than police officer.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Dude had it coming......I usually react in a bad way when getting spit on too.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top